Oath Keeper claims she was VIP security at Trump rally

I'm not whining I'm calling you a liar.
Then you are a whiner AND ignorant. Those people absolutely said it was the message they received from Trump. It's a fact. So go whine to them that it is not what he said.

Last edited:
This is just weird as hell.. and she's transgender.
Am I supposed to care?

What exactly are these people charged with trying to do? Trespass? So far it sounds like just more relatively meaningless hype. Gotta go, I'm conspiring to journey to the bathroom.
Seditious conspiracy. It's a 20 years sentence.
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.
You think there is proof that those charged planed ahead of time to accomplish one of those goals through the use of force? If a court backs that claim somebody's going to have a tough time explaining to the American people why the same yardstick hasn't been used to charge BLM/antifa rioters for many months now.
Whether you and I do is irrelevant. The prosecutor thinks so.
Prosecutors are paid to prosecute regardless of what they think. Why would anyone care about your opinion about what they know?

and she's transgender.

what does this have do with anything? It's like every time an ex military guy is in the news they say he was a veteran in the headline when it has zero to do with the story. WTF?

Then you are a whiner AND ignorant. Those people absolutely said it was the message they received from Trump. It's a fact. So go whine to them that it is not what he said.
Untrue. If that were the fact you claim it to be you could attribute a quote. You can't and so prove yourself a liar. End of story.
It is a fact, and they are making these claims in their court filings. You can easily find it yourself. But you would rather sit there and pretend it isn't true as some sort of weird cult coping mechanism.

Untrue. If that were the fact you claim it to be you could attribute a quote. You can't and so prove yourself a liar. End of story.
It is a fact, and they are making these claims in their court filings. You can easily find it yourself. But you would rather sit there and pretend it isn't true as some sort of weird cult coping mechanism.
You lie.

You lie.
You are ignorant, and happy to remain so. Kind of sad behavior for a grown man. But, if you ever find yourself NOT terrified of your own shadow, go look it up.

So now the theory the Left is coming up with is that the US Secret Service conspired with this woman to over throw the Govt?? Wow

So now the theory the Left is coming up with is that the US Secret Service conspired with this woman to over throw the Govt?? Wow
I haven't heard anyone suggest it was the entire Secret Service. But, if she was brought into the fold this way (seems unlikely, and more like she is making all this shit up), then there clearly is someone is the SS that needs to answer a few questions.

I haven't heard anyone suggest it was the entire Secret Service. But, if she was brought into the fold this way (seems unlikely, and more like she is making all this shit up), then there clearly is someone is the SS that needs to answer a few questions.

I don't think one agent could give her the approval and pass she claims to have gotten

I don't think one agent could give her the approval and pass she claims to have gotten
Maybe so. But I suuuure am curious to know how much truth there is to her claims. We already know many of the Capitol police are coming under scrutiny for aiding and abetting the violent insurrection. It would be quite the scandal if secret service members were also involved. I mean, that's a once-in-a-decade scandal. But since the Trump presidency had one of those every couple months, we have become de-sensitized.

You lie.
You are ignorant, and happy to remain so. Kind of sad behavior for a grown man. But, if you ever find yourself NOT terrified of your own shadow, go look it up.
I do not waist time researching something that does not exist. Prove it or STFU.

You lie.
I do not waist time researching something that does not exist. Prove it or STFU.
Just one problem here. I don't give two shits if some screeching cultist believes me or not.

She CLAIMS she had Secret Service "permission" or whatever. Likely it was a note from Roger fucking Stone.

By the way...She...is a transgender Trump supporter.

Takes all kinds huh?

You lie.
Just one problem here. I don't give two shits if some screeching cultist believes me or not.
You don't even have a reason to believe yourself.

She CLAIMS she had Secret Service "permission" or whatever. Likely it was a note from Roger fucking Stone.

By the way...She...is a transgender Trump supporter.

Takes all kinds huh?
She is retracting her story, now. But, like many others, you can bet she thought she was doing exactly what Dear Leader wanted her to do.

Forum List

Back