Oath Keeper claims she was VIP security at Trump rally

Jessica is one of those veterans Trump calls suckers and losers.

That never happened. Never.
Appears it did. And it would make sense and align with all of Trump's other behavior.

They have so far arrested a couple of hundred and they all they say they were all in service to Trump's call to fight, take back their country and overturn the election. Its a shame they will be punished for what Trump did.
And Trump rooted for them to succeed, until it was clear they would not succeed. Then he told them he loved them.

You know, only in the United States is there any debate at all about what Trump did and about what happened that day. But here, we have 50 million cultists who have been conditioned that what they are seeing and hearing is not what is happening.

Trump has tapped into something very sick in America and he's hurt a lot of people, but he'll walk away.

Holy crap. Here it is almost two months after the capitol protest and the idiot leftards are still coming up with wild-eyed conspiracy theories about Trump. I would have thought someone would have came up with some kind of a drug to treat TDS by now, but apparently it's incurable.
Superbadbrutha
RealDave

LOLOL. She's an Oathkeeper... I thought you were proud of Trump's "leadership".. Trump betrayed all of them.. now he's weaseled out on all of them.. Proud Boys, 3 %ers ad still you are defending him.

Don't give a flying fuck one way or the other. Trump isn't in the White House anymore. But if you do have some good dirt on that old demented commie pervert Joe Biden, I might give your threads a second look. Otherwise you're just posting the same excrement all the other libtards post.

Until then, just punch yourself in the face until you pass out.

Holy crap. Here it is almost two months after the capitol protest and the idiot leftards are still coming up with wild-eyed conspiracy theories about Trump. I would have thought someone would have came up with some kind of a drug to treat TDS by now, but apparently it's incurable.
Superbadbrutha
RealDave

LOLOL. She's an Oathkeeper... I thought you were proud of Trump's "leadership".. Trump betrayed all of them.. now he's weaseled out on all of them.. Proud Boys, 3 %ers ad still you are defending him.

Don't give a flying fuck one way or the other. Trump isn't in the White House anymore. But if you do have some good dirt on that old demented commie pervert Joe Biden, I might give your threads a second look. Otherwise you're just posting the same excrement all the other libtards post.

Trump is still trying to destroy the Republican party and American institutions. His father was a financier of the John Birch Society and they hated America... Just like Joe McCarthy and Roy Cohen.

Superbadbrutha
RealDave

Trump is still trying to destroy the Republican party and American institutions. His father was a financier of the John Birch Society and they hated America... Just like Joe McCarthy and Roy Cohen.

Ask me how I know that you know absolutely nothing about the JBS. I've attended their meetings in the past and trust me, you really sound like a fool.

What exactly are these people charged with trying to do? Trespass? So far it sounds like just more relatively meaningless hype. Gotta go, I'm conspiring to journey to the bathroom.
Seditious conspiracy. It's a 20 years sentence.
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.
You think there is proof that those charged planed ahead of time to accomplish one of those goals through the use of force? If a court backs that claim somebody's going to have a tough time explaining to the American people why the same yardstick hasn't been used to charge BLM/antifa rioters for many months now.

What exactly are these people charged with trying to do? Trespass? So far it sounds like just more relatively meaningless hype. Gotta go, I'm conspiring to journey to the bathroom.
Seditious conspiracy. It's a 20 years sentence.
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.
You think there is proof that those charged planed ahead of time to accomplish one of those goals through the use of force? If a court backs that claim somebody's going to have a tough time explaining to the American people why the same yardstick hasn't been used to charge BLM/antifa rioters for many months now.
Whether you and I do is irrelevant. The prosecutor thinks so.

"Oath Keeper conspiracy"? What conspiracy? Less than five years ago a Sanders supporter opened fire on Republican congressmen. Wasn't that evidence of a conspiracy?

Was Sanders tweeting BS and making speeches or telling them to fight and take back America?

Oh hell, you're a weasel too.
As a matter of fact Sanders was tweeting B.S. and he may have met with the potential assassin in D.C. but the media wasn't curious and Sanders refused to comment.

Appears it did. And it would make sense and align with all of Trump's other behavior.
Then it should be no problem to provide proof instead of just talking shit. like you do.
I have no information you do not. If this info has convinced.me, but not you, what would be the point of repeating the exercise? I get it: you are not convinced by the reports. I, however, found it very easy to believe he said those things, as it would align perfectly with literally all of his other behavior. I do not think it was a fake source and totally made up. That's the alternative. You do, apparently.

They have so far arrested a couple of hundred and they all they say they were all in service to Trump's call to fight, take back their country and overturn the election. Its a shame they will be punished for what Trump did.
Bullspit. You cannot and do not speak for them. Feel free to quote where anyone ever told them to "overturn the election". And when the protest occurred the election was not over-had not been finalized-so how could it be "overturned".

Then it should be no problem to provide proof instead of just talking shit. like you do.
I have no information you do not. If this info has convinced.me, but not you, what would be the point of repeating the exercise? I get it: you are not convinced by the reports. I, however, found it very easy to believe he said those things, as it would align perfectly with literally all of his other behavior. I do not think it was a fake source and totally made up. That's the alternative. You do, apparently.
The difference is that I do remember the statement that the left has been deliberately taking wildly out of context for a long time now. So you are perfectly willing to repeat a lie because it fits your agenda. You made the charge and the burden of proof is on you. I am a veteran and pay close attention to veteran issues. President Trump did more for both active duty military and veterans than any President I can remember and I'm an old guy. You simply slander those better than you because you can.

Yet that is the message they received. Why are you whining to all the wrong people? Go whine to the Y'all Qaeda that stormed the Capitol building. They are the ones that say that was Dear Leader's message.

Trump's message was to peacefully protest.

Trump offered 10,000 NG days before January 6 and was turned down.

The idiot mayor also refused additional help prior to January 6.

No it didn't you uneducated fuckwad. Debunked totally a long time ago. Now shut the fuck up, adults are talking.

The difference is that I do remember the statement that the left has been deliberately taking wildly out of context for a long time now.
You sure don't remember, because there is no "context" that will alter the reported comments. "Suckers and losers".... The dead soldiers? Losers.

Forum List

Back