Oakland: Wal Mart Closed, Denny's Closed, In & Out Burger Closed

So you admit that in the small towns, that's what it looks like.
No, I said no small town looks like that. Because they don't.
It looks that way outside the small towns as well, of course, houses with massive trashpiles.
That video isn't houses- it's an industrial area of Oakland with businesses and city streets piled with trash and urban campsites.
Have any of you ever looked at small town America? Or have you never left your suburbs?
I live in a town of 11,000 population in western Washington. It doesn't look anything like the video in the OP, and none of the nearby towns look like that either.

For the last 17 years I was in Portland OR, and that video of Oakland is exactly what Portland looks like...

No, I said no small town looks like that. Because they don't.

That video isn't houses- it's an industrial area of Oakland with businesses and city streets piled with trash and urban campsites.

I live in a town of 11,000 population in western Washington. It doesn't look anything like the video in the OP, and none of the nearby towns look like that either.

For the last 17 years I was in Portland OR, and that video of Oakland is exactly what Portland looks like...
Lefty can't dispute the video. :D

Based on their responses, it would appear most of the conservatives here live in a trash-stacked lot with a trailer parked on it.

Why else would they get so triggered about their lifestyle being highlighted?

Based on their responses, it would appear most of the conservatives here live in a trash-stacked lot with a trailer parked on it.

Why else would they get so triggered about their lifestyle being highlighted?
Moronic post of the day. You are in the lead so far, but could be surpassed, the day is still young.

Moronic post of the day. You are in the lead so far, but could be surpassed, the day is still young.
Totally moronic

Its conservatives who are attacking the permissive liberal policy that creates the mess that california has become

Yep. The single-wide residents are pissed.

They do hope to afford a double-wide someday. When they do, the old trailer will just be abandoned to be another piece of trash.

Yep. The single-wide residents are pissed.

They do hope to afford a double-wide someday. When they do, the old trailer will just be abandoned to be another piece of trash.
I have a long paid off house, live mortgage free, and will be retired before I get into my late 50's and then doing whatever I want to do. Can you say the same, lefty?

As left wingers smirk, smile and post gifs ….all across big cities in America People are getting robbed and even killed. Malls are being flash mob looted.

Far lefties can’t present any substance
so they laugh and troll.

Forum List

Back