Oakland 'radical, progressive' robbed and murdered

The broad was murdered, but she wasn't "gunned down". The criminal decided to off her by dragging her with the car he was driving.

R.I.P. I don't believe her position on this issue would have altered her fate though.

Perhaps not, but then again, how true was she to this position considering she died as a result of fighting to get her money back after it had been stolen. Doesn't sound very touchy-feely to me to be trying to chase the suspect down.

Perhaps not, but then again, how true was she to this position considering she died as a result of fighting to get her money back after it had been stolen. Doesn't sound very touchy-feely to me to be trying to chase the suspect down.
She wanted her stuff back. Not worth her life but the person who killed her is far worse.

Yes, but be prepared to be the one sent to jail when you do.
Restorative Justice would be restoring safety by putting this man in prison, to save the life of his next victim...

Wonder if this experience will change her mind about law enforcement

She wanted her stuff back. Not worth her life but the person who killed her is far worse.
She died because her sweater got stuck in the car door. Not saying he is a saint and she was evil, but this was her own aggression after being robbed that sealed her fate. It is one thing to have lofty ideals as an intellectual exercise. In the heat of the moment, however, those often go by the wayside. This just illustrates that.

I have zero mercy for the left
This is a humsn being that was murdered. You just break people down into a compound of "left or right"? Humans are far more complicated than a simple voting preference. She was once a child, had parents and family who loved her.

We can hope that the subhuman pieces of shit that did this to her are brought to justice, or better yet, given how fucked up the justice system is here in California, yet shot and killed by their next intended victims.

If she had been carrying a gun, and had successfully used it to defend herself and her property, here in California, she would almost certainly be facing criminal charges.

We can hope that the subhuman pieces of shit that did this to her are brought to justice, or better yet, given how fucked up the justice system is here in California, yet shot and killed by their next intended victims.

If she had been carrying a gun, and had successfully used it to defend herself and her property, here in California, she would almost certainly be facing criminal charges.
Maybe he did a service 🤔🤔

Forum List

Back