Oakland 'radical, progressive' robbed and murdered

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The family of an Oakland baker and former publisher who espoused anarchist beliefs believe that the thieves who killed her in a daylight robbery and assault shouldn't go to jail and her death shouldn't be used to argue for more police.

Jennifer Angel, 48, founded Angel Cakes bakery in Oakland in 2008. Prior to that, she was a publisher of what she described as 'radical, progressive' magazines and a publicist for authors.

On Monday, Angel was leaving her car in front of a bank in uptown Oakland when two robbers smashed her car window and ran off with her belongings.

She then went after the robbers' getaway car, catching up with it but getting trapped in its door and being dragged over 50 feet. Her head was crushed on the sidewalk and the car drove away.

'As a long-time social movement activist and anarchist, Jen did not believe in state violence, carceral punishment, or incarceration as an effective or just solution to social violence and inequity,' they wrote.

They added: 'We know Jen would not want to continue the cycle of harm by bringing state-sanctioned violence to those involved in her death or to other members of Oakland's rich community.'

In fact, she once bragged on Facebook that she had taught her employees to do what she does and 'never call the cops.'

Comment:
Left Wingers are foolish and naive.
Protecting the public from criminals is not an injustice.
Criminals robbing and murdering people is the injustice.
Left Wingers seem to always get things backwards.
Our society provides enormous opportunities.
There are no legitimate reasons to be committing crimes.
We provide free housing, food, and healthcare to poor people.
We provide unemployment income for people who have lost their jobs.

The family of an Oakland baker and former publisher who espoused anarchist beliefs believe that the thieves who killed her in a daylight robbery and assault shouldn't go to jail and her death shouldn't be used to argue for more police.

Jennifer Angel, 48, founded Angel Cakes bakery in Oakland in 2008. Prior to that, she was a publisher of what she described as 'radical, progressive' magazines and a publicist for authors.

On Monday, Angel was leaving her car in front of a bank in uptown Oakland when two robbers smashed her car window and ran off with her belongings.

She then went after the robbers' getaway car, catching up with it but getting trapped in its door and being dragged over 50 feet. Her head was crushed on the sidewalk and the car drove away.

'As a long-time social movement activist and anarchist, Jen did not believe in state violence, carceral punishment, or incarceration as an effective or just solution to social violence and inequity,' they wrote.

They added: 'We know Jen would not want to continue the cycle of harm by bringing state-sanctioned violence to those involved in her death or to other members of Oakland's rich community.'

In fact, she once bragged on Facebook that she had taught her employees to do what she does and 'never call the cops.'

Comment:
They dont come much more stupid than this ding-a-ling and her family

Cops would not have been able to save her, so she was correct.
a properly functioning legal system might have saved her

When the cops arrest criminals, keep them in jail with high bail - or no bail as the Deep State does conservatives in DC who trespass or disturb the peace

After catching them, treat felony crimes as felony crimes and lock them up for several years or more

Chances are that the killers of this dumb lib have been arrested many times with no real punishment attached to their crimes

Last edited:
Left Wing economic and cultural philosophies are a huge failure.
Democrat polices make places unlivable for the functional side of society.
The Progressive Ideology makes society nonfunctional.
People have a right to a safe place to live and work and raise their children.

oaklandcrimeratejshasdhadadhdajdhakd.JPG

oaklandisademutopiajkdgidhd.JPG

a properly functioning legal system might have saved her

When the cops arrest criminals keep them in jail with high bail - or no bail as the Deep State does conservatives in DC who trespass or disturb the peace

After catching them treat felony crimes as felony crimes and lock them up for several years or more

Chances are that the killers of this dumb lib have been arrested many times with no real punishment attached to their crimes
Without knowing you have assumed that which you do not know to be the truth.

I think that the lady's family will get its wish: If the robbers are caught, they will receive very little if any jail time.

After all, it is Oakland in 2023.

I think that Ms. Angel had a right to her views, but I am glad that most Americans -- so far!!! -- disagree with those views.

I personally extend my deepest condolences to her family and friends.

I feel so sorry for people that downplay violent crime. If they (or their loved ones) are ever traumatized by the horror of violence (imagine someone smashing in the face of someone you love), they would be emotionally destroyed for a lifetime.

I assume, however, that Ms. Angel would not want any jail time for anyone who hurts her family or friends in the future. The way things are going in this nation, her wishes will probably be realized.

I think that the lady's family will get its wish: If the robbers are caught, they will receive very little if any jail time.

After all, it is Oakland in 2023.

I think that Ms. Angel had a right to her views, but I am glad that most Americans -- so far!!! -- disagree with those views.

I personally extend my deepest condolences to her family and friends.

I feel so sorry for people that downplay violent crime. If they (or their loved ones) are ever traumatized by the horror of violence (imagine someone smashing in the face of someone you love), they would be emotionally destroyed for a lifetime.

I assume, however, that Ms. Angel would not want any jail time for anyone who hurts her family or friends in the future. The way things are going in this nation, her wishes will probably be realized.
I think dumb libs like her contributed to their own death but also many innocent people who are victimized by bleeding heart lib policies

She got what she deserved

but thousands of others did not deserve to be victimized

Play stupid games .. win stupid prizes. Ironic she passed away from the very thing she supported. What exactly would she have done if she were able to apprehend them? What was going through her mind before it got crushed like a grape?
Actually she broke a cardinal rule of libdom

Why did she resist the thieves?

Isnt she aware of her whiteness and therefor her historical connection to oppressing the poor?

She should be ashamed of herself for not assisting the thieves in making their getaway

What a selfish old lib she was

Comment:
Well she is entitled to her opinion. I am a Democrat and I still want the murderer in jail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back