O.K. Corral Time For GOP Healthcare

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Now they're using live rounds.. no more safety votes while sipping a shot of Rye. Marshall Trump said he's tired of dealing Faro and listening to pantywaists complain about a compromise. Time to head out into the dusty and see who gets hurled into Eternity.

HOOK AND DRAW!

cowboys.png

I'm hungry...think I'll rustle me up some cattle.
Ishot.gif

Tom Horn

Ryan just delivered the bad news to Trump. NOT ENOUGH VOTES.
These first 60 days have been a real disaster.
It's not like Hillary didn't warn you.

I want to hear more about this administration being a fine tuned machine. I want to know how the true believers behind The Donald want to spin this one.

Let's review.

2.5 million illegal votes were cast, according to Trump, to tarnish his election. The election was rigged.

More people attended his inauguration than previous inaugurations, The pictures were rigged.

His NSA chief quit. Something else was rigged.

His tax returns were never disclosed. The IRS is rigged.

His campaign was wiretapped by President Obama. The Russians his staff was talking to were wiretapped, he just stepped into that mess on his own. Never the less, the intelligence community is rigged.

Our healthcare plan will cover more people and do it cheaper. Paul Ryan conferred with Trump on the bones of the bill. The House of Representatives is rigged.

Where is the Dealmaker in Chief? Where is this magnificent negotiator? Where is the magic Donald Trump was supposed to bring to Washington to 'shake things up'?

It seems that the Trump voter is a poor student of history. I refer to the election of 1976. Jimmy Carter, a Washington outsider, was elected to clean up the mess after Nixon and Watergate. A neophyte to national politics, Carter failed to build coalitions with the congress, was stubborn beyond comprehension as to his own agenda and ultimately got eaten alive by the Washington system.

Flash forward to 2016. A neophyte to Washington politics gets elected. He too is stubborn. He called out congress during his inaugural address. Anybody with a sense of history, anybody who was alive and politically aware in the 1960s and 70s knows how this will end.

Last edited:
I want to hear more about this administration being a fine tuned machine. I want to know how the true believers behind The Donald want to spin this one.

Let's review.

2.5 million illegal votes were cast, according to Trump, to tarnish his election. The election was rigged.

More people attended his inauguration than previous inaugurations, The pictures were rigged.

His campaign was wiretapped by President Obama. The Russians his staff was talking to were wiretapped, he just stepped into that mess on his own. Never the less, the intelligence community is rigged.

Our healthcare plan will cover more people and do it cheaper. Paul Ryan conferred with Trump on there bones of the bill. The House of Representatives is rigged.

Where is the Dealmaker in Chief? Where is this magnificent negotiator? Where is the magic Donald Trump was supposed to bring to Washington to 'shake things up'?

It seems that the Trump voter is a poor student of history. I refer to the election of 1976. Jimmy Carter, a Washington outsider, was elected to clean up the mess after Nixon and Watergate. A neophyte to national politics, Carter failed to build coalitions with the congress, was stubborn beyond comprehension as to his own agenda and ultimately got eaten alive by the Washington system.

Flash forward to 2016. A neophyte to Washington politics gets elected. He too is stubborn. He called out congress during his inaugural address. Anybody with a sense of history, anybody who was alive and politically aware in the 1960s and 70s knows how this will end.

:itsok:

Let's review.

Our healthcare plan will cover more people and do it cheaper. Paul Ryan conferred with Trump on there bones of the bill. The House of Representatives is rigged.

:itsok:
Your witty retort indicates you are satisfied with the level of incompetence coupled with alternative facts that will lead this nation until articles of impeachment are introduced. Familiarize your self with the term 'emoluments'.

Ryan just delivered the bad news to Trump. NOT ENOUGH VOTES.
These first 60 days have been a real disaster.
It's not like Hillary didn't warn you.

Hillary is the old whore nobody will pay for and Ryan is a sissy hiding inside the saloon....the MEN are outside settling this once and for all time.

Forum List

Back