NYS FUCKS its citizens again~State, Local Cops May Not Make Immigration Arrests, NY Appeals Ct Rules

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Unbelievable!!! The liberal scum that RULE NYS like Hitler and his NAZIS are at it again!!! Perhaps some of these judges and politicians NEED to have their wives and daughters raped AND WORSE to see logic!

Nothing in New York law gives state and local law enforcement agencies the authority to detain inmates for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on immigration charges, a state appeals court said in a ruling aimed at a policy initiated by Suffolk County officials.

The unanimous ruling by the Appellate Division, Second Department rejected the Suffolk County Sheriff’s Department’s policy of keeping inmates who are the subjects of ICE detention or deportation orders for up to 48 hours after the time that they normally would have been released and immediately notifying immigration authorities. While inmates are under the 48-hour immigration hold, their paperwork is rewritten to state that they are in federal custody, and they are placed in cells that ICE rents out in the county lockup.

Writing for the panel, Presiding Justice Alan Scheinkman noted that immigration violations are civil, rather than criminal, in nature, and that warrants for civil offenses must be issued by a court...

Read more at law.com ...

it is a FEDERAL security problem
...foreigners MURDERED about 2900 Americans in one day! more than at Pearl Harbor

New York Shitty still fellates Islam to such a degree, that city of absolute scum needs some more 9/11 therapy. Considering New Yawwkahs' massive supplication towards Islam, I'd be delighted if their muslim whoremasters kill off more of them.

P.S. New Yawwkah's have America's ugliest, most angry-punk-sounding accent in this country. It makes these Islam whores sound like they had a really bad childhood.

New York Shitty still fellates Islam to such a degree, that city of absolute scum needs some more 9/11 therapy. Considering New Yawwkahs' massive supplication towards Islam, I'd be delighted if their muslim whoremasters kill off more of them.

P.S. New Yawwkah's have America's ugliest, most angry-punk-sounding accent in this country. It makes these Islam whores sound like they had a really bad childhood.

As usual, you sound like a Autistic retard, who's one track minded about Muslims, and whom knows nothing about New York, much less Europe.

Murdering Americans is an integral part of New York's population replacement program.

I am against Illegals, for various reasons, but they're not all that bad.

I hate to say it, but most Illegals here are actually a lot better than "CERTAIN" populations legalized, like Blacks, Puerto Ricans,
heck
even the Italians I grew up with in Putnam Lake, NY were more scary than the Guatemalan illegals in near-by Brewster, NY.

Although, for the most part Italians are kind of better than Guatemalans.

It's just Putnam Lake, NY has a lot of working class, Bronx Italians, who have a chip on their shoulders.

P.S

A lot of White trash areas, down South, have more crime than Illegal immigrant areas up here, including Brewster, NY.

As a native and lifelong New Yorker, the best response to this post is

Go fuck yourself.

Unbelievable!!! The liberal scum that RULE NYS like Hitler and his NAZIS are at it again!!! Perhaps some of these judges and politicians NEED to have their wives and daughters raped AND WORSE to see logic!

Nothing in New York law gives state and local law enforcement agencies the authority to detain inmates for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on immigration charges, a state appeals court said in a ruling aimed at a policy initiated by Suffolk County officials.

The unanimous ruling by the Appellate Division, Second Department rejected the Suffolk County Sheriff’s Department’s policy of keeping inmates who are the subjects of ICE detention or deportation orders for up to 48 hours after the time that they normally would have been released and immediately notifying immigration authorities. While inmates are under the 48-hour immigration hold, their paperwork is rewritten to state that they are in federal custody, and they are placed in cells that ICE rents out in the county lockup.

Writing for the panel, Presiding Justice Alan Scheinkman noted that immigration violations are civil, rather than criminal, in nature, and that warrants for civil offenses must be issued by a court...

Read more at law.com ...
This is so taking place in Europe. How some douches can't see this is beyond me.

The existing Welfare recepients who liter the Bronx, could just as easily be used to fill in for the jobs that some Americans don't want to do.

However, we let them be idle leeches, none the less.

Join the real world, that is not going to happen.

The existing Welfare recepients who liter the Bronx, could just as easily be used to fill in for the jobs that some Americans don't want to do.

However, we let them be idle leeches, none the less.

Join the real world, that is not going to happen.

Giving Bronx welfare recepients jobs like this, kills 2 birds with one stone.

1.) It will limit the need for illegals.

2.) It will lower crime, as they you know work, rather than cause trouble.

Only someone really dumb, would think chronic welfare non-workers is an "Added Bonus"

Only someone really dumb, would think chronic welfare non-workers is an "Added Bonus"

Let’s say you’re a restaurant owner.

Who are you going to hire; some lazy ass welfare recipient who doesn’t want to work or some hard working illegal who wants to work and make money to survive?

Let’s say you’re a restaurant owner.

Who are you going to hire; some lazy ass welfare recipient who doesn’t want to work or some hard working illegal who wants to work and make money to survive?

I support E-Verify, personally I could care less about what's good for Capitalists, I care what's good for the greater society.

Even though some Illegal Immigrant hot-spots here have low crime, including Brewster, NY.

That doesn't mean they don't damage society, they pay less taxes, put more pressures on schools, hospitals, and Unions, everything
Democrats should claim to care about.

But, some Democrats are as dumb as sh*t.

Forum List

Back