NYC woman filmed carrying anti-Semitic sign is identified

Your and mind mind think are like 180...if one supports Hamas and terrorist actions? You had the monster of a terrorist

I just limit my actions to those who also do actions. Let them talk, as long as everyone can see it and judge for themselves.

yes and thanks to being identified this young lady who probably did not want her picture or her name plastered in the news is now a poster girl of hate.

One of many.

Hopefully, her employer or school administrators are aware of her actions and will respond appropriately.

Law enforcement should also be aware.

The left, especially the far left, has been rabidly anti-Semitic for many years. Constant protests against Israeli "apartheid", pro-Hamas rallies disguised as "Palestinian liberation", the whole bullshit BDS (boycott/divestment/sanctions) movement against Jewish-owned businesses, the bigotry and violence against Orthodox Jews in New York and LA, etc. That's been going on for many years.

There was really no way the left could pretend they don't support the Hamas terrorist attacks against Jews after their years of support for that exact cause.
The globalist powers that be have certainly trained them well. It is easier to control people when you instill in them a hatred for a tiny minority.

Whst amazes me is how many posters who are normally anti globalist jave JOINED them this time and are being extremely aggressive about it.

This is no longer the country we grew up in, my friend.

If there was such a thing as an internet when we were kids, can you imagine being in one that SUPPORTED this shit like this one does?

This is the result of white people not having kids, and allowing people from Muslim shitholes to invade our immigration "system".

"This isn't the first time Fahima Karim has attracted attention online. She was previously featured in a video expressing a deep disdain for white people, saying she 'really don't give a [expletive] about white lives.' 'I don't like white people ... I just don't ... for no reason,' she said in the street interview."

One of many.

Hopefully, her employer or school administrators are aware of her actions and will respond appropriately.

Law enforcement should also be aware.

"On Thursday, after significant backlash, the Brooklyn public school she currently attends issued a statement condemning her actions and promising a thorough investigation. 'Our mission at UAI has always been to support the voice and power of our young women.' 'Unfortunately today, at least one of our community members made a serious error in judgment. She exercised that voice and power to spread hate and anti-semitism. The image was captured and posted to social media, and that is how we discovered her choices.' 'Our mission is also about equity and rigor, and we vehemently condemn any action by any member of our community that spreads hatred or oppression.'
'We are committed to righting the wrongs that led to this decision, and to embracing both the individual and the work she has before her, and our community and the community at large who was terribly damaged by her actions.' 'As next steps, we will be conducting a thorough investigation to hold those individuals accountable for their actions. In addition, we will be using our restorative justice tools to heal the harm in our community and outside of our school. As we learn more and develop more details about our next steps, we will share that with you.'

"On Thursday, after significant backlash, the Brooklyn public school she currently attends issued a statement condemning her actions and promising a thorough investigation. 'Our mission at UAI has always been to support the voice and power of our young women.' 'Unfortunately today, at least one of our community members made a serious error in judgment. She exercised that voice and power to spread hate and anti-semitism. The image was captured and posted to social media, and that is how we discovered her choices.' 'Our mission is also about equity and rigor, and we vehemently condemn any action by any member of our community that spreads hatred or oppression.'
'We are committed to righting the wrongs that led to this decision, and to embracing both the individual and the work she has before her, and our community and the community at large who was terribly damaged by her actions.' 'As next steps, we will be conducting a thorough investigation to hold those individuals accountable for their actions. In addition, we will be using our restorative justice tools to heal the harm in our community and outside of our school. As we learn more and develop more details about our next steps, we will share that with you.'

What is there to investigate? There are lots of pictures of this twat holding her Nazi sign up. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

After she gets kicked out of school, she can go work for the DNC where they encourage this sort of thing.

What is there to investigate? There are lots of pictures of this twat holding her Nazi sign up. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

After she gets kicked out of school, she can go work for the DNC where they encourage this sort of thing.

If she's not a U.S. citizen, hopefully it will go beyond that and is kicked out of the country altogether.

Yeah, but here's the thing: That school is probably who instilled that hate into her.

Kids don't hate like that without any adverse life experiences and/or conditioning.

Something tells me the Jewish kids didn't do anything bad to her, so...:dunno:

That school probably needs their charter yanked for being a hate factory.

Much of this is just a numbers game. With Muslims leading the charge, there are more ghouls who want all Jews dead than there are Jews. They have more influence on the world stage and with so few Jewish people in the world, the voices of hate drown out the voices that are not hateful.

Much of this is just a numbers game. With Muslims leading the charge, there are more ghouls who want all Jews dead than there are Jews. They have more influence on the world stage and with so few Jewish people in the world, the voices of hate drown out the voices that are not hateful.
And this shows why the existence of Israel is paramount to the survival of the Jewish people. If the worst happens and Muslims bring a new Holocaust to America, and elsewhere, we will have a safe harbor.

Of course, it will be very crowded in Israel to almost double their population, but they will accept every last one of us.

That is also why Hamas and the Muslim haters want Israel abolished. They need it gone if they are to succeed where Hitler failed - to exterminate the Jewish people.

And this shows why the existence of Israel is paramount to the survival of the Jewish people. If the worst happens and Muslims bring a new Holocaust to America, and elsewhere, we will have a safe harbor.

Of course, it will be very crowded in Israel to almost double their population, but they will accept every last one of us.

That is also why Hamas and the Muslim haters want Israel abolished. They need it gone if they are to succeed where Hitler failed - to exterminate the Jewish people.
That crap ain't flyin' in America.

Looking at pictures of the school she attends, it looks like a hot bed of hate.

View attachment 849430

View attachment 849431

Look.

I think she's an ass and a few other unkind things too.

But I am not a fan of doxxing people like this. S

The 1st is the 1st and we should allow that.

Next her college will kick her out. Totally inappropriate.

The 1st is the 1st even when I don't like what is being said.

That crap ain't flyin' in America.
Jews will have to count on the many good and decent non-Jews, such as yourself and others on this thread, to fight it off. We are not large enough in numbers to fend off the deranged antisemites. I find it reassuring that so many Christians are calling out the Muslim terrorists.

Look.

I think she's an ass and a few other unkind things too.

But I am not a fan of doxxing people like this. S

The 1st is the 1st and we should allow that.

Next her college will kick her out. Totally inappropriate.

The 1st is the 1st even when I don't like what is being said.
I bet that school systematically pumps out commie hater mushbrains.

I bet that school systematically pumps out commie hater mushbrains.

Let's go after the school.

But the 1st amendment is still the 1st amendment.

This idea of "hate speech" is stupid because it can be used to restrict people's rights.

Forum List

Back