NYC Pyschiatrist encourages the random shooting of any white person in the head

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed

Former professor slams NYC psychiatrist who talked about shooting White people as 'unfit to practice medicine'​

Former professor slams NYC psychiatrist who talked about shooting White people as 'unfit to practice medicine'

We have already seen an increase in the murder of white babies by black men.

This type of incitement only pours gasoline on the fire.

Without a doubt, SOMEONE will die because of this open revelation in public that this psychiatrist fantasizes about shooting white people in the head.

White people are in trouble. The Left is openly advocating for their demise and white children and white people are already being murdered in hate crimes.
There is nothing to stand in the way of this trend.

It is open season on those not of color. And it is going to get much worse. The price of weakness can be ultimate.

Former professor slams NYC psychiatrist who talked about shooting White people as 'unfit to practice medicine'​

Former professor slams NYC psychiatrist who talked about shooting White people as 'unfit to practice medicine'

We have already seen an increase in the murder of white babies by black men.

This type of incitement only pours gasoline on the fire.

Without a doubt, SOMEONE will die because of this open revelation in public that this psychiatrist fantasizes about shooting white people in the head.

White people are in trouble. The Left is openly advocating for their demise and white children and white people are already being murdered in hate crimes.
There is nothing to stand in the way of this trend.

It is open season on those not of color. And it is going to get much worse. The price of weakness can be ultimate.
Teach your children well. Teach them to be observant and to think critically. And to shoot straight when threatened.

On Friday, Khilanani tweeted, "Lol Looks like everyone is a in a tizzy ! About fantasies dreams. But not actions."
Those fantasies and dreams can turn into actions when some weak minded person with mental issues
takes her thoughts seriously.

At that point she should be prosecuted as an accessory to murder.

The trouble is, Cunservatives have emphatically proven to be easy prey since the 50's.
Weakness is devoured. Law of the jungle.
This is going to escalate until the liberal courts rule that it is not illegal to hunt white people in certain areas.

Society gone mad. You get what you deserve.
And by the way.....they most certainly are going to disarm you....one way or the other.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Wake up white people

Ain't gonna happen.
They'll wait for Jesus' return to save them before they protect their children.
They just give up on this life and count on the next one being better.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

These kinds of talks are taking place in gatherings all over the place. it is NOT an isolated thing.
The number of people emboldened to take action is rising fast.
The media is not going to cover most of it.

If your skin color is not a shade of brown, you could be next. It's random.
Your odds of becoming the next to take the pavement temperature challenge rise astronomically if you live in a Blue area run by Dems.

Further, bleeding heart corrupt Dems will have leniency on the shooter. Heck, you might be blamed for your own death.

I dare blacks to declare war on whites.

And no that isn't colorful language, I mean it. I want a fast track to the return of american society as a whole being law abiding and mostly peaceful. And the way things are going it's going to take the removal of a certain factor in our country, them declaring war on whites will get us there pretty fast.

Forum List

Back