NYC goes after ice cream trucks

Illegals are terrorizing black neighborhoods in Oakland and Chicago. The people are finally speaking out….but will they stop voting for Dems? Unlikely. I just do not get it.

So you say it's not safe for kids in the streets, then say ice cream trucks should shut down. You're answer should be to make the streets safe for kids and ice cream trucks.

That's as dumb as if a woman gets raped jogging at 1am and you're answer is "she shouldn't be out jogging that late". Fuck that, she should be able to jog anytime she wants anywhere she wants and in a better society she is able to.

Everyone's answer now a days when crime happens is to find ways to deal with it instead of actually getting rid of the crime.

Have you seen the news, NYC isn't safe for anyone lately. And the commie DA is giving the criminals a fucking pass. Only an idiot would be on their streets.

That said, I guess you have some kind of problem recognizing sarcasm.

Have you seen the news, NYC isn't safe for anyone lately. And the commie DA is giving the criminals a fucking pass. Only an idiot would be on their streets.

That said, I guess you have some kind of problem recognizing sarcasm.

Through the first five months of 2023, New York City has seen reductions in five of the seven index crime categories, including murder down 14.1% (158 v. 184), rape down 7.3% (619 v. 668), robbery down 3.9% (6,357 v. 6,615), burglary down 7.7% (5,834 v.

New York is a big city...

Big Cities have a lot of emissions which are harmful to its residents.

So they try and make every effort to cut emissions... So Ice Cream switching to Electric motors powered is for the benefit of everyone.

This is big city stuff... Cities want to cut emissions for the quality of the air...

This was NYC once:
People-looking-out-at-smog.jpg

Smog kills people... Why the fuck do you want to kill people?

Are you for the pro kill people party...

Are ye the ones that celebrated during 911?
Have you ever noticed the people who own and run food trucks are pretty poor? Most of those vehicles like yellow cab used to be are independently owned and the name and dispatch service are what is owned by the higher ups. How are those individuals going to afford retro fitting or buying new vehicles.
I drove a cab when I was in college. I had to buy the car out of pocket and paid 495.00 per week for the name and dispatch service. It was profitable but barely. Certainly not enough to afford a new e vehicle.

AC Units run off Electricity....

As for New World Order???? Democrats are the ones who opponents to authoritarians like Trump.
It was Trump who wanted to weaponise the DOJ by saying 'lock her up'...
Cleaning up the pollution of so-called fossil fuels will do more for the environment than this forced electric scam will do. The electric agendas are going to kill a lot of people the way it is being done. Something at least a few decades out is pushed within a decade or so. This way Progs can take the credit.

Through the first five months of 2023, New York City has seen reductions in five of the seven index crime categories, including murder down 14.1% (158 v. 184), rape down 7.3% (619 v. 668), robbery down 3.9% (6,357 v. 6,615), burglary down 7.7% (5,834 v.
Don't be a fucking idiot. If they don't arrest the thugs and don't count the crimes then they will have low reported figures.

That is the kind of dishonesty we see in the Democrat run big city shitholes.

Is that typical commiecrat fuzzy math? And summer always brings more crime, also you're supposed to provide a link when you post copyright material.

Forum List

Back