NY Times owned Boston Globe: Karine Jean Pierre "Cringeworthy", "Not Very Good At Her Job", "Pull The Plug"

So please tell us WHY Stephanie Grishman was hired.

Who the fuck cares? She has nothing whatsoever to do with the democrats hiring people based on identity politics rather than merit. How about you provide a link telling us why Grishman was hired, cuz I really don't know. It appears you are employing that time-honored democrat tradition of changing the subject to divert attention away from the issue.

This really is stunning.

We on the Right almost don't even have to post anymore, as the tangible Left Wing panic is doing our job for us.

They even get in a dig at Biden's senility:

OMG.

How could they do that to a proud blax lesbians???

But the Leftists on here pretend it's 2021 and there's no gaping fissure in their make believe matrix..

Ah well, it will just make their 2024 election all the more traumatic. ;)
She is a perfect fit for the Biden administration, since even the pretense of rationality has now been abandoned.

A Left wing propaganda source that's had its hair on fire about Trump for 8 years now, does not make news by decrying him.

They do, however, when unprecedentedly going after their own political appartchiks.

The fact you can't seem to understand this, makes you a shining example of the term you allude to.

The "I know you are but what am I" tactic never gets old for you, because each moment of every day is like a new dawn for your infantile "intellect".

You are the very definition of a waste of time.
Seriously, did you even read the article you linked to? Or, did you just look at the headline and figure you would take a cheap potshot at Biden?

Last edited:
Here is what the OP does not get... not only is this an op-ed piece written by a Conservative...it takes both Trump & Biden to task.

But of course, as usual, these right-wing retards with their reading-challenged brains just went with the headlines.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

This really is stunning.

We on the Right almost don't even have to post anymore, as the tangible Left Wing panic is doing our job for us.

OMG.

But the Leftists on here pretend it's 2021 and there's no gaping fissure in their make believe matrix..

The NYT did own the Boston Globe, then a prestigious newspaper, for some years but turned it into the same kind of leftwing propaganda rag the NYT had become. The Boston Globe lost most of its readership and value and was sold to the guy who owns the Red Sox and it regained some of its former readership but again veered so far left it lost most of it advertisers.

I'm thinking it got a new editor--last year or this year?--and maybe that person will turn things around. Exposing the KJP for the clueless spokesperson she is and the near uselessness of the White House briefings in general is a good start.

Here is what the OP does not get... not only is this an op-ed piece written by a Conservative...it takes both Trump & Biden to task.

But of course, as usual, these right-wing retards with their reading-challenged brains just went with the headlines.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Now do the Politico Jonathan Martin article.

So, you do agree that you went off, as usual, half-cocked on the posting without actually reading the Boston Globe article? Yes or No?

Not interested in your maoist struggle session, loser.

Not to worry.

President Harris will appoint a new White House Press Secretary.

Ms. Karine will be given a new position with a fancy title, luxurious office, and munificent salary -- and with no actual responsibilities.

Yes.

Now what do you think of the Politico piece by Left Wing Jonathan Martin?
The sky is not falling. The polls have been wrong in every election since the 2018 midterms.

In 2019 the polls were predicting Donald Trump would be re-elected in a landslide and look what happened. You are over one year away from the election and last night Donald Trump vowed to rid the nation of "vermin". He is disgusting in every way.

Democrats are always predicting disaster. But as long as Republicans keep running Donald Trump, they are not going to get elected to anything. Trump was, is, and always will be, a loser. The worst businessman in American history, and the worst President in American history.

I wasn't lying, I just didn't know.

Doesn't change the fact that the Boston Globe is still a Left Wing mouthpiece.

It's funny how, when confronted with a narrative buster, you people always manage to tenaciously cling to the superfluous and irrelevant.

It's called: Cope.

The facts are never "superfluous or irrelevant". They're indicative of how ill informed all of your posts truly are.

This is your problem. You believe so many things that simply are not true.

So you think that dumbass low IQ Negro is dong a good job?

LOL!

Damn you are an idiot.
Every Time you post Racist shit, while attempting Put Down the Masses, It Pleases me, to actually witness your hatred and miserable life.

Dear Lord, you go to bed ANGRY every fucking night, lying in bed waiting to post your ANGER again the NEXT morning.

See ya tomorrow, ya hate filled racist.

Every Time you post Racist shit, while attempting Put Down the Masses, It Pleases me, to actually witness your hatred and miserable life.

Dear Lord, you go to bed ANGRY every fucking night, lying in bed waiting to post your ANGER again the NEXT morning.

See ya tomorrow, ya hate filled racist.
Being called a racist by a Leftest turd like you is a badge of honor.

This really is stunning.

OMG.

Can only mean they’re homophobic racists

Forum List

Back