NY Times owned Boston Globe: Karine Jean Pierre "Cringeworthy", "Not Very Good At Her Job", "Pull The Plug"

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
This really is stunning.

We on the Right almost don't even have to post anymore, as the tangible Left Wing panic is doing our job for us.

They even get in a dig at Biden's senility:

OMG.

How could they do that to a proud blax lesbians???

But the Leftists on here pretend it's 2021 and there's no gaping fissure in their make believe matrix..

Ah well, it will just make their 2024 election all the more traumatic. ;)

Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers is so bad I pine for the Soulless Ginger.

R.8ad4427ff6a649d72f0465656aabd250

22mfva.jpg

This really is stunning.

We on the Right almost don't even have to post anymore, as the tangible Left Wing panic is doing our job for us.

OMG.

But the Leftists on here pretend it's 2021 and there's no gaping fissure in their make believe matrix..

What the fuck are you babbling about? Did you even read the column you linked to?

The OP-Ed takes both Biden and Trump to task and yet you single out only Biden? Cultists, much? :itsok:

What the fuck are you babbling about? Did you even read the column you linked to?

The OP-Ed takes both Biden and Trump to task and yet you single out only Biden? Cultists, much? :itsok:

The Trump bit is par for the course.

The Biden one? Not so much. (And arguably they were actually way tougher on him.)

And then there's this amazing new gem from Politico:

Cope harder.

Only a delusional brain damaged Leftard would ignore the fact that, yes, the Boston Globe really did call KJP "cringeworthy" and proclaimed "Pull the plug".

You people are so far gone it's hopeless.

Which will make your epic electoral demise all the more pleasing for us sane people.

The Trump bit is par for the course.

The Biden one? Not so much. (And arguably they were actually way tougher on him.)

And then there's this amazing new gem from Politico:

Cope harder.

LOL So, when the senility and lies from your orange loser are mentioned in the press, it is "par for the course" but when Biden is mentioned, Biden should be impeached?

Talk about "coping". Do you know the meaning of the term, retard? :itsok:

Do you know the meaning of the term, retard?

A Left wing propaganda source that's had its hair on fire about Trump for 8 years now, does not make news by decrying him.

They do, however, when unprecedentedly going after their own political appartchiks.

The fact you can't seem to understand this, makes you a shining example of the term you allude to.

The "I know you are but what am I" tactic never gets old for you, because each moment of every day is like a new dawn for your infantile "intellect".

You are the very definition of a waste of time.

This really is stunning.

OMG.

Why lie? The New York Times SOLD THE Boston Globe in 2013 to the owner of the Boston Red Socks....that's 10 years ago!!!

Why lie? The New York Times SOLD THE Boston Globe in 2013 to the owner of the Boston Red Socks....that's 10 years ago!!!

I wasn't lying, I just didn't know.

Doesn't change the fact that the Boston Globe is still a Left Wing mouthpiece.

It's funny how, when confronted with a narrative buster, you people always manage to tenaciously cling to the superfluous and irrelevant.

It's called: Cope.

Only a delusional brain damaged Leftard would ignore the fact that, yes, the Boston Globe really did call KJP "cringeworthy" and proclaimed "Pull the plug".

Which will make your epic electoral demise all the more pleasing for us sane people.
I have my own pet bs theory. I think Biden may not be as sick as we are led to believe, but he had a lot of pillaging around to do before the deep state went after freedom of speech and got as far as they did under Biden, he will never be prosecuted under the "this nation does not try senior citizens with dementia" balderdash. The phony DOJ is trying to silence President Trump even if it means busting the heck out of the Constitution's Amendment #1. That way, they get Trump where they want him and cancel free speech so they can communize the USA., and they can also get Biden off the "He left hundreds of Americans behind" in Afghanistan" court whipping that he deserves. Yet, I'm not a seer but they could dispose of him and go for the Newsome guy in CA who was some kind of state official who is interested in running for office, plus he's pretty slim, trim, and good looking which worked for a young Jack Kennedy many years ago. Who knows? :dunno:

Boston Globe really did call KJP "cringeworthy" and proclaimed "Pull the plug".

SO rank the recent:

these are in order of appearance since 2008:
You rearrange the order from Best to Worst.

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 9.38.41 AM.png

This really is stunning.

OMG.

The Boston Globe is not owned by the NYTimes. It is an independent paper.

Is it shocking to you that a left leaning paper published an opinion piece written by a conservative writer? Or that it might present opinions that their readers may disagree with? How shocking????

The democrats do not hire people based on merit and who can best do the job. They hire based on identity politics, and this is what you get.

She's a far sight better than that anorexic blonde smart ass Trump hired. She never responded to a single question, and just slung zingers at the press. And she always had to get the last disparaging word in before she left the podium - after not answering a single question.

She's now turrned on Trump and has disavowed him completely.

Is it shocking to you that a left leaning paper published an opinion piece written by a conservative writer? Or that it might present opinions that their readers may disagree with? How shocking????

Yes.

Now what do you think of the Politico piece by Left Wing Jonathan Martin?

The democrats do not hire people based on merit and who can best do the job. They hire based on identity politics, and this is what you get.
So please tell us WHY Stephanie Grishman was hired.

Change the subject!

Jump through hoops!

Answer questions!

Anything to distract from the issue!

Lefties are all the same.

Always.
The topic is Press Secretaries.
Try to keep up.
Little Miss Scissors Me Timbers is so bad I pine for the Soulless Ginger.

hair on fire about Trump for 8 years

I wasn't lying, I just didn't know.
This happens A LOT with you.

Forum List

Back