NY Times: Joe Biden Has Short Temper; Outbursts of Profanity

The real question here is:
Why is the NYT doing this hit piece on Biden? The NYT has an ulterior motive for everything they do. So why did they decide to blast Biden? Is this the first step in removing him from office?
Make no mistake, the NYT is Democrat propoganda...so this is super suspicious.
IT'S ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU

:laugh:

You are such a fucking idiot.

The NYT is leftist as hell, and doing a hit piece on Biden so early has a reason, you simple minded drone.

Why is the NYT doing this hit piece on Biden? The NYT has an ulterior motive for everything they do. So why did they decide to blast Biden? Is this the first step in removing him from office?

You are such a fucking idiot.

The NYT is leftist as hell, and doing a hit piece on Biden so early has a reason, you simple minded drone.
:itsok:

Put labels on whatever makes you comfortable, but nevertheless, he does have a point.
You can't deny that the NYT is an agenda-based organization, so it does raise an eyebrow that they run this piece.
Not so much his temper, hell everyone knew Biden has a quick temper, but it is one of the first times a respected liberal-biased organization acknowledges he is compromised by mental capacity. Actually using the word - slow. Confused. Dismisses what he can't understand.
These are all pretty big fucking problems for a world leader to have.
So it does raise the question... why did NYT decide to suddenly acknowledge what we all already knew?

So now is where you are supposed to say something about Trump...so... go.
And there's another one.

Do you ever post anything of substance? Can you link to a post of yours that is fact based? In any thread...link to a post of yours that was just a statement of fact.

Put labels on whatever makes you comfortable, but nevertheless, he does have a point.
You can't deny that the NYT is an agenda-based organization, so it does raise an eyebrow that they run this piece.
Not so much his temper, hell everyone knew Biden has a quick temper, but it is one of the first times a respected liberal-biased organization acknowledges he is compromised by mental capacity. Actually using the word - slow. Confused. Dismisses what he can't understand.
So it does raise the question... why did NYT decide to suddenly acknowledge what we all already knew?

And there's another one.

Do you ever post anything of substance? Can you link to a post of yours that is fact based? In any thread...link to a post of yours that was just a statement of fact.
I think I'm a little too far up in your head.

And there's another one.

Thats what I thought. You are useless. Cya

And there's another one.

Thats what I thought. You are useless. Cya
Bye! :hhello:

Biden must not be playing along well with his manchurian candidate role. He thinks he is actually the President. :auiqs.jpg:

After defending, excusing and enabling the constant, daily, hourly, spoiled-child-like behaviors of the former guy for the last five years, the Trumpsters are great fun to watch as they go after Biden.

Good stuff.

:popcorn:

Or you can address the topic at hand.

They knew in advance that Joe was weak so after just enough time of doing what their Axis handlers worldwide wanted done Nancy had it calculated to the minute he would be deposed for a mental illness and Joe was just along for the short ride to St. Elizabeth's private entrance when the self-proclaimed most important woman in the world can become Vice President or even POTUS if Kamala's toe gets stubbed.

Just think of it. Nancy Pelosi is gonna be the next POTUS if Toe makes any trouble for her whatsoever.

After defending, excusing and enabling the constant, daily, hourly, spoiled-child-like behaviors of the former guy for the last five years, the Trumpsters are great fun to watch as they go after Biden.

Good stuff.

:popcorn:

Or you can address the topic at hand.

They knew in advance that Joe was weak so after just enough time of doing what their Axis handlers worldwide wanted done Nancy had it calculated to the minute he would be deposed for a mental illness and Joe was just along for the short ride to St. Elizabeth's private entrance when the self-proclaimed most important woman in the world can become Vice President or even POTUS if Kamala's toe gets stubbed.

Just think of it. Nancy Pelosi is gonna be the next POTUS if Toe makes any trouble for her whatsoever.

Nancy is only POTUS if Joe and Kamala are somehow not able to serve simultaneously. Kamala will name a VP when Joe is gone.

Biden's temper and frustration was obvious during the campaign he frequently got into spats with his own supporters at his campaign events.

He would actually insult people on the trail....fucking body shame them. Isnt that supposed to be bad on the left?

What do you expect from a guy who’s had zero accomplishments in 50 years?

“Biden holds lengthy deliberation meetings and demands obsessive details from his advisors. When advisors get too technical or obscure about an issue, Biden responds with “an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“On policy issues, Mr. Biden, 78, takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others”

The report also reveals Biden will hang up the phone on people who he feels are wasting his time.

burst of anger are one sign of Alzheimer's

Outbursts? what does that tell you about Biden's mental condition? It's no secret that he (barely) survived two brain embolisms. What does that do to your capacity to reason and your intellect? Democrats don't care as long as they have the power.

PLEASE, tell one funny joke/ humorous thing Trump has said that wasn't used to demean some one else, Really asking, maybe I missed something

And there's another one.
King of deflection.... never takes a stand. Other than everyone is biased except him, of course.

burst of anger are one sign of Alzheimer's
He has always been known for a quick temper to staff for years, the temper to me means nothing.
What is interesting, is the NYT flat out acknowledging his slowness, need to have things repeated and spelled out - and then attacks the person giving him the information for his own inability to comprehend.

And again, this is where Mac1958 says something about Trump.

That's not what the article said.

Forum List

Back