NY Times Admits the Hunter Biden Emails from his Laptop are Real

When the street level fascist democrats claim Biden was elected, slap their impossibly fucking stupid asses with above, because censoring away truth, so the public could not see that truth, and thus make informed decision in major election about their future and the future of their nation in an election where exactly that is on the line, that is cheating/fraud on a massive fucking scale! It wasn't the stupid digital ballot machines, it was "the mail it in voting coupled to the unprecedented overt acts of censorship" that got Biden/Harris into office! I doubt they received more than 40-45-million lawful votes! :wink:

View attachment 617355

Unless there is a super majority of both Houses, it will be business as usual.

I read the entire article and it does not say what Tom Fitton claims it says. So far they've found nothing, and Hunter continues to cooperate.

I read the entire article and it does not say what Tom Fitton claims it says. So far they've found nothing, and Hunter continues to cooperate.
So far they've found that he's paid the taxes on money that he can not explain what he was doing for it...

It being Foreign $$$$ ... gained while he hitched rides on the big guy's Air Force 2.

That's not what the article says. The title of the thread says that the NYT is claiming the laptop is "real". The NYT article didn't even mention the laptop.
Yes, the laptop is confirmed to be real.

That bit of additional information is what is provoking the duplicitous left.

:)

A grand jury continues to investigate the international business dealings of President Biden's son, Hunter Biden, even after he paid off a tax liability following a federal investigation into his taxes in late 2020, according to sources who spoke to The New York Times.

They also admit that Joe was in on the take...if this had come out before the election Joe would be at home in WV with his wet nurse...
The Times withheld this information...and the libs say the election wasn't fixed....
nope, the cheat would have occurred. Remember, sleepy joe didn't win shit, he probably only got 30% of the actual ballots. the other 20% were from the two day fraudulent count.

Thread title claims that "the laptop is real"

Article says Hunter paid a tax bill.

Hmmm

Forum List

Back