NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.

The evidence suggests that H(unter) is holding it for Joe.
Don't know where or when Joe is to receive it - but that is what the evidence shows.
You can speculate all that you need to - but that is what the evidence shows.

Don't know where or when Joe is to receive it - but that is what the evidence shows.

They deny.....but I don't believe low-lives such as the one you are posting to, don't know the truth about their candidate.

As I told another one of them yesterday, they'd vote for Beelzebub if he had a D next to his name.

They deny.....but I don't believe low-lives such as the one you are posting to, don't know the truth about their candidate.

As I told another one of them yesterday, they'd vote for Beelzebub if he had a D next to his name.

I saw that.
I do think that it is true
But why?
I think it is because their Bubblecult Leaders keep them in the dark bubble.
The root cause is not that they like Beelzebub the root cause is that they don't know Beelzebub is bad.
Should they come out of the bubble, once in a while?
Yeah Prolly

The Hunter Biden thing is just not sticking other than with the demented members of the Trump cult.

You are running out of time.

They have till 11:59 AM Jan 20th to slap the cuffs on quid pro joe. That's quite a bit of time, assuming he wins, which I doubt.

When you wake up from that dream don't forget to roll off the right side of the bed and turn off the alarm clock.

I'm retired, I don't do alarms. The DNI, FBI and DOJ say this is NOT Russian misinformation. On top of that, there are TWO people on the email chains that say they are authentic. Then no one in the Biden camp have denied the emails authenticity. Now, what have you got?

Biden did deny it in this very debate, he stated it was Russian misinformation.

Trump's own National Security Advisor warned him the source, Rudy (playing with his little tootie fruity in a hotel room) Giuliani is being played by Russian intelligence.

You have two weeks for it to become something other than rumours and smear.

Two weeks.

Don't hold your breath.
Biden lied, Stupid.

How stupid are you?

You think criminals report their illegal gains on their taxes? Man, what an idiot

I saw that.
I do think that it is true
But why?
I think it is because their Bubblecult Leaders keep them in the dark bubble.
The root cause is not that they like Beelzebub the root cause is that they don't know Beelzebub is bad.
Should they come out of the bubble, once in a while?
Yeah Prolly

I have my analysis of what has taken place....but it's too long for here.
There is hardly anything rational about what they say and pretend to believe.
That's why they can never defend or explain their party's agenda.

Quickly consolidating and becoming more gruesome every second

The Unspeakable Corruption of Joe Biden.

The risks that Biden puts his own son through that reveal the true rot at the center of his character.

A few years ago, Biden would lose one of his surviving sons, Beau, to brain cancer.

You might think that after such loss, Biden would pay special attention to the welfare of the only surviving child of his first marriage.

You would be wrong.

This is the kind of addiction that destroys relationships through lies, through theft, through neglect, and worse.

When addiction reaches that stage, there are usually only two possible outcomes: The addict either hits bottom and cleans up their act, or they die.

Hunter is on that path.

Joe Biden, having stood over the graves of two of his children and deployed his remaining son to become his bagman.
Biden never called his daughter a piece of ass like trump did

OH:

Jaw-Dropping Report Details Chinese State-Owned Company’s Partnership With Biden, Kerry Families.

“A nearly 60-page intelligence report details the relationship between multiple Chinese State-Owned Entities (SOE’s) and companies owned by Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz (stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry), Devon Archer, James Bulger, and Chinese intelligence asset Michael Lin. Despite what Hunter Biden’s attorney claimed in 2019, Hunter started traveling to China shortly before the Big Guy became Vice President and signed contracts with SOE’s while the Big Guy was Vice President.

Read the whole, sordid thing. This is about Joe, not Hunter.

If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You naively assume, 1) Joe and Hunter reported the bribes to IRS and, 2 ) tax returns required them to spell out the origins of money rather than merely list them under very vague general categories. Wrong! Care to admit it?

The only thing about this story that has unraveled is Biden's explanation Johnlaw

Joe presented is best defense last night: 50 former intelligence officials said it sounded an awful lot like Russian misinformation.

Too bad not one of them had read any of the 28,000 emails or had even attempted to discredit them in any way.

If that's his best defense we must assume with certainty he has no defense. He's a flat out crook. The media cover up is an even bigger scandal. Fox is the only media saving America from total propaganda.

The only thing about this story that has unraveled is Biden's explanation Johnlaw

Joe presented is best defense last night: 50 former intelligence officials said it sounded an awful lot like Russian misinformation.

Too bad not one of them had read any of the 28,000 emails or had even attempted to discredit them in any way.

If that's his best defense we must assume with certainty he has no defense. He's a flat out crook. The media cover up is an even bigger scandal. Fox is the only media saving America from total propaganda.
Those 50 are led by John Brennan and James Clapper, so they have zero credibility.

They are EX.

The current intel people say there is no connection to Russia.

We are on this again? Because he is Trump and he is always looking for the better deal.
Yep. The deal was we give you taxpayer money and you attack my political opponent.

And that’s fine according to Republicans.
Huh he sold him Javelins. What did he give and he wasn’t his opponent at the time.
Joe was a political rival, both seeking the same office.
Every Dim in the USA is a political rival, does that mean Trump can't prosecute any Dims? Of course not. The idea is absurd.
LOL

According to the USMB's fucking moron, every Democrat in the country was running for president 15 months ago. :cuckoo:

Do you see now why you're the USMB's fucking moron??

We are on this again? Because he is Trump and he is always looking for the better deal.
Yep. The deal was we give you taxpayer money and you attack my political opponent.

Huh he sold him Javelins. What did he give and he wasn’t his opponent at the time.
Every Dim in the USA is a political rival, does that mean Trump can't prosecute any Dims? Of course not. The idea is absurd.
LOL

According to the USMB's fucking moron, every Democrat in the country was running for president 15 months ago. :cuckoo:

Hold on. Is he the moron or am I? You cannot have it both ways. Make up your mind, Waste of Life.

You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL

Those 50 are led by John Brennan and James Clapper, so they have zero credibility.

They are EX.

Of course

They are EX.

The same people that lied about Trump collusion with Russia. Why would anyone believe anything
they have to say?

LOL

Hold on. Is he the moron or am I? You cannot have it both ways. Make up your mind, Waste of Life.
Your brain is scrambled. He's the USMB's fucking moron and you're the USMB's ShortBus. Please make a note of it so you don't get so confused again.

LOL

Your brain is scrambled. He's the USMB's fucking moron and you're the USMB's ShortBus. Please make a note of it so you don't get so confused again.
ShortBus is stupid. And what about this? Are you not the resident moron? Poor Waste of Life.

1603478308984.png

Biden bots respond: Yeah? And? The age of consent in Kekistan is 13

Yeah, that'll go over well with Americans. Do you think voters will care about a President's son and business partner to go half way around the world so he could have sex with children?

Honestly I don't think that Democrats care about anything except power.
Look in the mirror.....

That's odd, the WSJ ran that same story, yet you choose to post links to rightwingnut tabloids rather than a reputable source...

... oh, wait... this is why you did that...

corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden

Never mind, carry on.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back