NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask these again.

Where is the link that say FBI have Hunter Biden cell phone?

Where is the link that say they have video or pictures of Hunter raping Chinese under age girls?

IM STILL WAITING.
And you will wait for a very long time..before any of these losers comes up with anything tangible.

Nothing but a useless smear campaign..and People are voting, right now...tick toc....soon much crying in Redneckastan.

That’s sad isn’t it. But I will still wait to see if any one of these will come out and prove their BS.
What happened is they heard from someone posted these and that with out any proof....... That became the bible.

Specifically, who has come out from the Biden camp stating that anything about the hard drives is not true? NO ONE. Not even Joe himself who has, once again, gone into hiding in his basement. Strange behavior for an innocent person, is it not?

I asked a simple question. Where does it say Hunter raping underage girls and Hunter cellphone?

Two days later non of you COWARDS can give me an answer. Why? Yet you keep giving me a nonsense worthless rebuttal.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

Never having had a similar experience......I was wondering how it feels to be revealed as a total imbecile......could you enlighten?

"Hunter Biden allegedly demanded laptop back a day before story broke via an attorney; repair shop owner shows email"
You calling anyone an imbecile is hilarious since you start the most worthless threads I have ever read. Now to school little Political Chick, otherwise known as Little Miss GED, she uses as a source a right-wing website known for its bias and fake news. But PC has always shown herself to be a fool for conspiracy theories and general inanity. Try again Ms. GED but pay attention to your sources next time

Let's check, to see if you're ready to face reality....and admit that you're an imbecile:

Well.....first the Schiff lies about Russia being behind the Hunter Biden computer emails.....shot down.
And no one on the Biden team is denying the computer is Biden's.

But lots of posters were yesterday.

Not today: watch this-

"Documents acquired by Fox News appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store at center of email scandal - while other paperwork reveals FBI's contact with owner

• A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85
  • It has not been verified yet if that signature is actually Biden's
  • FBI paperwork also shows that shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac received a subpoena to testify before the US District Court in Delaware in December 2019
  • Last week the New York Post published a report saying e-mails obtained from the laptop show Joe Biden allegedly was in on his son Hunter's business deals
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin'
  • DNI John Ratcliffe said the laptop is not a Russian disinformation campaign
  • Biden's campaign says the Democratic nominee engaged in no wrongdoing
1603192427058.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

Receipt 'shows Hunter Biden's signature for repair work on laptop'
A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85 and FBI papers show the owner was subpoenaed in 2019.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Now......what were you saying???????
Your cut and paste shtick is old news. However, as you point out yourself:

• It has not been verified yet if that signature is actually Biden's.
  • Last week the New York Post published a report saying e-mails obtained from the laptop show Joe Biden allegedly was in on his son Hunter's business deals
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin
Thank you.

I would also refer you to the 50 intelligence officials that signed a letter have called this a Russian disinformation campaign.

Now go back and do your homework.

But I don’t recall shutting down the Clinton Foundation. Do you have a link where they shut down the Clinton Foundation? Link.

The Clintons had more than one foundation. Using smoke and mirrors, one of the unused ones is up and running. The family foundation, the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation is the one they used as their private piggy bank. It is shut down.
Nah! Do you expect me to believe you? Do you have a link to prove what you are saying? If it shut down dont you think that should/could have bern discussed many times?
PROVE IT.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

Never having had a similar experience......I was wondering how it feels to be revealed as a total imbecile......could you enlighten?

"Hunter Biden allegedly demanded laptop back a day before story broke via an attorney; repair shop owner shows email"
You calling anyone an imbecile is hilarious since you start the most worthless threads I have ever read. Now to school little Political Chick, otherwise known as Little Miss GED, she uses as a source a right-wing website known for its bias and fake news. But PC has always shown herself to be a fool for conspiracy theories and general inanity. Try again Ms. GED but pay attention to your sources next time

Let's check, to see if you're ready to face reality....and admit that you're an imbecile:

Well.....first the Schiff lies about Russia being behind the Hunter Biden computer emails.....shot down.

"Documents acquired by Fox News appear to show Hunter Biden's signature on $85 receipt for repair of laptops left at Delaware store at center of email scandal - while other paperwork reveals FBI's contact with owner

• A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85
  • FBI paperwork also shows that shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac received a subpoena to testify before the US District Court in Delaware in December 2019
  • House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin'
1603192427058.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85 and FBI papers show the owner was subpoenaed in 2019.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

• House Intel chair Adam Schiff said the 'smear' on Biden 'comes from the Kremlin
Thank you.

I would also refer you to the 50 intelligence officials that signed a letter have called this a Russian disinformation campaign.

It was linked and sourced.

But now you're a liar as well as a documented imbecile.

Here comes another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

He's where we dispense with the claim that the emails are fake.

"Biden surrogate’s shocking admission on emails: ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are’ inauthentic

Biden campaign surrogate Jenna Arnold was a little too transparent in her efforts to spin past the question of whether emails purported to belong to Hunter Biden are in fact his, as she pretty much confirmed that they are in the quest to move on.

Arnold was being interviewed Sunday by Fox News host Leland Vittert, who first ran a clip of Democratic nominee Joe Biden insisting last year that he didn’t discuss any of his son’s overseas business dealings with him.

Vittert then asked his guest if Biden’s denial remains true, given the content found on a laptop Hunter Biden reportedly abandoned at a computer repair shop, and Arnold blew right by the question to comment on claims that much of what’s on the laptop is unconfirmed.

“Jenna, it’s real simple. You’re saying it’s unconfirmed. Tell us what parts are not true,” Vittert replied. “Hunter Biden knows what emails he has and hasn’t sent. Are you saying, and the campaign saying, these emails aren’t his?”

“The easiest thing in the world to do — stop with all the obfuscation, the easiest thing in the world to do would be to say these aren’t Hunter Biden’s emails,” he told Arnold. “Nobody, including Hunter Biden and including the campaign has said it.”

...can anyone say that these emails are inauthentic? And so far I haven’t heard anybody say that.”

“Yeah. I think that’s fair. I don’t think anybody’s saying that,” Arnold replied."
www.bizpacreview.com

Biden surrogate's shocking admission on emails: ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are’ inauthentic
Pressed on whether Hunter Biden alleged emails are inauthentic, Biden campaign surrogate says, ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are.’
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

Now.....what happened to "unraveling"???????

When will you be changing your avi to "Imbecile"???

I don't believe anyone else has scooped it up yet.

No one cares about this story. It’s sad. It’s as if Trump thinks he won because of insults and fake email scandals and can do it again. No. One. Cares. No one.
And yet you bother to come on here and comment on it.

But I don’t recall shutting down the Clinton Foundation. Do you have a link where they shut down the Clinton Foundation? Link.

The Clintons had more than one foundation. Using smoke and mirrors, one of the unused ones is up and running. The family foundation, the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation is the one they used as their private piggy bank. It is shut down.
Nah! Do you expect me to believe you? Do you have a link to prove what you are saying? If it shut down dont you think that should/could have bern discussed many times?
PROVE IT.
Already posted a WSJ link.

So Rudi, a prosecutor, doesn't know what he's talking about, despite the fact that you just said prosecutors know what they are talking about. What you really meant to say is that "anyone who agrees with me knows what he is talking about."
He isn’t prosecuting Biden. He’s campaigning against him.

There’s a huge difference.
None of the 50 assholes who signed your letter are prosecuting him either, dumbass.
not in power. he should tell you what exactly can they do? Like I did. I asked, So?

1603192427058.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Thank you.

Already posted a WSJ link. Intelligence agencies have confirmed its not Russia.

1603192427058.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

so is Shitt's saying Hunter was compromised by Russia?

1603192427058.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Thank you.

It was linked and sourced.

But now you're a liar as well as a documented imbecile.

Here comes another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

He's where we dispense with the claim that the emails are fake.

"Biden surrogate’s shocking admission on emails: ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are’ inauthentic

Biden campaign surrogate Jenna Arnold was a little too transparent in her efforts to spin past the question of whether emails purported to belong to Hunter Biden are in fact his, as she pretty much confirmed that they are in the quest to move on.

Arnold was being interviewed Sunday by Fox News host Leland Vittert, who first ran a clip of Democratic nominee Joe Biden insisting last year that he didn’t discuss any of his son’s overseas business dealings with him.

Vittert then asked his guest if Biden’s denial remains true, given the content found on a laptop Hunter Biden reportedly abandoned at a computer repair shop, and Arnold blew right by the question to comment on claims that much of what’s on the laptop is unconfirmed.

“Jenna, it’s real simple. You’re saying it’s unconfirmed. Tell us what parts are not true,” Vittert replied. “Hunter Biden knows what emails he has and hasn’t sent. Are you saying, and the campaign saying, these emails aren’t his?”

“The easiest thing in the world to do — stop with all the obfuscation, the easiest thing in the world to do would be to say these aren’t Hunter Biden’s emails,” he told Arnold. “Nobody, including Hunter Biden and including the campaign has said it.”

...can anyone say that these emails are inauthentic? And so far I haven’t heard anybody say that.”

“Yeah. I think that’s fair. I don’t think anybody’s saying that,” Arnold replied."
www.bizpacreview.com

Biden surrogate's shocking admission on emails: ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are’ inauthentic
Pressed on whether Hunter Biden alleged emails are inauthentic, Biden campaign surrogate says, ‘I don’t think anybody is saying they are.’
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

Now.....what happened to "unraveling"???????

When will you be changing your avi to "Imbecile"???

I don't believe anyone else has scooped it up yet.
Thank you for my belly laugh. You called me liar when all did was quote your post. I am questioning now whether you really do have a GED.

Thank you for my belly laugh. You called me liar when all did was quote your post. I am questioning now whether you really do have a GED.
she called you a liar for this

Thank you.

So what 50 unemployed idiots signed a document. so what? what does it prove? it doesn't change what PC wrote. It was a linked source, so you lied, she did her homework. The homework you did has no merits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back