NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now observing the chaos of America's pandemic response,

what chaos??? Europe has the same population and the same death totals. Maybe you've been brainwashed by the libcommies??? Are you going to tolerate that???

Lets compare the country most comparable with the USA in population and movement, Germany.

Germany has had 427, 888 confirmed infections the USA 8,823,899

Germany has had 10,111 deaths the USA 230,045.

Oh my.

No one in the world believes America is doing well but people lost in the demented certainties of the Trump cult.

Damn you're full of shit. Germany has 1/4th the population of the US, 83 million vs. 320+ million. BTW Germany has a higher case/fatality rate. So just STFU foreigner.

Germany has higher population density, it had had simular in flight movement per population to the USA, it is comparable.

So who can we compare America with, every time you look bad the slobbering idiot chant is that does not count.

The USA has higher death rates per 100k of the population, it does with every European country except Spain. (I am sure you are happy to compare with Spain because that is the one case that makes you feel less deluded). This from Johns Hopkins. See my posted link in the thread.

But you won't because Trump cult Americans only believe what they want to believe as they click their ruby heels together and chant there is not place like home.

Please show the data you are using to make this statement. I showed you what I got off the JH website and it does NOT show the U.S. as number 2.

It is my John Hopkins link

what chaos??? Europe has the same population and the same death totals. Maybe you've been brainwashed by the libcommies??? Are you going to tolerate that???

Lets compare the country most comparable with the USA in population and movement, Germany.

Oh my.

No one in the world believes America is doing well but people lost in the demented certainties of the Trump cult.

Damn you're full of shit. Germany has 1/4th the population of the US, 83 million vs. 320+ million. BTW Germany has a higher case/fatality rate. So just STFU foreigner.

Germany has higher population density, it had had simular in flight movement per population to the USA, it is comparable.

So who can we compare America with, every time you look bad the slobbering idiot chant is that does not count.

The USA has higher death rates per 100k of the population, it does with every European country except Spain. (I am sure you are happy to compare with Spain because that is the one case that makes you feel less deluded). This from Johns Hopkins. See my posted link in the thread.

But you won't because Trump cult Americans only believe what they want to believe as they click their ruby heels together and chant there is not place like home.

Please show the data you are using to make this statement. I showed you what I got off the JH website and it does NOT show the U.S. as number 2.

Here you go Sunny, first chart down.

Hunter Biden Abused 10-year-old Girl With His 9.5-Inch Genitals After Taking Drugs

Small Excerpt:
One of the videos is that Hunter Biden used his 9.5-inch genitals to continuously poke a girl’s vagina after taking drugs. This little girl looks only about 10 years old and is a Chinese girl. In the video, the little girl’s lower body continued to bleed, and the little girl kept screaming, terribly. These videos will be released to the public after the face and key parts are blurred. You can see the girl’s hands and feet, as well as hear the girl’s cry.

Continue to enable.

If this is true, and I hope for some young Chinese girl's sake...it isn't, then Hunter will be subject of documentaries on low lifes for decades.

Oh my.

It is my John Hopkins link

Oh my.

Here you go Sunny, first chart down.

This is case to fatality ratio.

Not normalized death rates.

O.K.

I saw the bar and changed it over.

Your comments are only comparing Europe and the U.S.......correct ?

The U.S. is not number 2 overall.

Well by your own admission you have no clue what sociology is

If I admitted that I'll pay you $10,000 in legally binding bet. Bet??? Do you know what a strawman is?
Most non political and objective medical assessments are you probably going to pass 300,000 deaths by February.

Europe is already at 252,000. And????????????????????

Your argument is you will only compare an entire continent with America, you cannot make a case country by country, even though this is handled at the national level. Germany's response is not the same as the UK. The only sane way to compare it is country by country. And the only European country doing worse than the USA is Spain.

So your argument is America is doing well because death rate is slightly under an entire continent with many countries in it death rate.

But if you insist on comparing continents or geographical regions the Americas have had 623,000 death compared to Europe's 250,000.

Oh my.

So you're saying the States of the EU is less diverse than the 50 US States? I kind of fucking doubt that.

The concept of a nation state is not difficult to understand.

I think even my cat might get it.

Europe is not a nation state, the EU is not even a nation state.

Each nation state in Europe controlled their own virus response.

Just as Canada did a and the US did.

Canada did better than the USA
by the way, but the world expected that.

Its all bull crap.
The laptop and 28,0000 emails are bull crap??? IF so the Bidens will save their reputation by proving it. Oddly that cant say one word. Do you ever think before you post??

When propagating a lie it is up to the liar to prove it is true.

We are still waiting for Rudy to do that, but he has been to busy playing with his tutti frutti.

Rudy doesn't have to do shit, two of the recipients of the emails have confirmed their authenticity. So you have the two individuals, the DNI, FBI and the DOJ saying they are real.

Yes in the rational world Rudy does as he made claims, or he can be sued for defamation.

No government agency has announced Rudy's claims are contained in the emails, be it child abuse or corruption.

Not one.

Yeah, that's why the FBI subpoenaed the laptop pursuant to a grand jury investigation into money laundering. Do try to keep up.

Hunter Biden Abused 10-year-old Girl With His 9.5-Inch Genitals After Taking Drugs

Small Excerpt:
One of the videos is that Hunter Biden used his 9.5-inch genitals to continuously poke a girl’s vagina after taking drugs. This little girl looks only about 10 years old and is a Chinese girl. In the video, the little girl’s lower body continued to bleed, and the little girl kept screaming, terribly. These videos will be released to the public after the face and key parts are blurred. You can see the girl’s hands and feet, as well as hear the girl’s cry.

Continue to enable.

If this is true, and I hope for some young Chinese girl's sake...it isn't, then Hunter will be subject of documentaries on low lifes for decades.

Unfortunately, it's true dude. There is from a serious anti-CCP effort (probably Taiwan based). They have a copy of that shitstain's laptop. They've got it all.

I'd love to know what Georgie Soreass is thinking right about now. ALL that money down the shitter... pissed away because of fucking crackhead. I don't think they had a chance anyway, but it's definitely over now. CNN, MSNBC etc.... they've got to be guzzling antifreeze now... hmm?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Since the Cold War most of the free world has admired America (though often were shocked at the poverty

totally stupid. there is no poverty in America. The poorest families here get $80,000 a year in free health care, education, housing, defense, infrastructure, police/fire protection etc etc. Billions of poor live at $2-3/day. Do you understand????

38.1 million people lives in Poverty USA, prior to the pandemic, it would be much higher now, it is the highest rate of poverty in the free, Western, developed world.

And you ignore the fact that the "poor" in the US has a higher standard of living than many middle class in other countries. Name one other country where the "poor" check their food stamp balance on an $800.00 phone.

No they do not, not even the working class America.

Not compared to the rest of the free, developed world.

Most other developed Western countries have far better wages in relation to cost of living far more benefits far more civilised working conditions and well almost every last one of them has a better medical coverage system.

This is why America has the largest prison population in the free world, the largest drug addiction problem in the free world, the most violent crime in the free world, because being poor or even working class in America means living in misery.

ROFL

The following are facts about persons defined as "poor" by the Census Bureau, taken from various government reports:
  • Forty-three percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three-bedroom house with one-and-a-half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.
  • Eighty percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, in 1970, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
  • Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two-thirds have more than two rooms per person.
  • The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)
  • Nearly three-quarters of poor households own a car; 31 percent own two or more cars.
  • Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
  • Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
  • Eighty-nine percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and more than a third have an automatic dishwasher.

Oh my.

More BS, you'd have to compare the whole of the EU to get anything comparable with the US. You lose big time there.

Oh my.

More BS, you'd have to compare the whole of the EU to get anything comparable with the US. You lose big time there.

Why don't we compare the US with Mars, I am sure you will look OK on that one.

Since the Cold War most of the free world has admired America (though often were shocked at the poverty

totally stupid. there is no poverty in America. The poorest families here get $80,000 a year in free health care, education, housing, defense, infrastructure, police/fire protection etc etc. Billions of poor live at $2-3/day. Do you understand????

38.1 million people lives in Poverty USA, prior to the pandemic, it would be much higher now, it is the highest rate of poverty in the free, Western, developed world.

And you ignore the fact that the "poor" in the US has a higher standard of living than many middle class in other countries. Name one other country where the "poor" check their food stamp balance on an $800.00 phone.

Most other developed Western countries have far better wages in relation to cost of living far more benefits far more civilised working conditions and well almost every last one of them has a better medical coverage system.

This is why America has the largest prison population in the free world, the largest drug addiction problem in the free world, the most violent crime in the free world, because being poor or even working class in America means living in misery.

ROFL

The following are facts about persons defined as "poor" by the Census Bureau, taken from various government reports:
  • Forty-three percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three-bedroom house with one-and-a-half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.
  • Eighty percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, in 1970, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
  • Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two-thirds have more than two rooms per person.
  • The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)
  • Nearly three-quarters of poor households own a car; 31 percent own two or more cars.
  • Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
  • Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
  • Eighty-nine percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and more than a third have an automatic dishwasher.

What a high standard, you are comparing poor Americans with the poor in Africa or Latin America, not Denmark, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the developed Western world.

Wow what an achievement you have fewer poor people than South Africa.

Though you seem to lock more of your poor up than even South Africa.

If I admitted that I'll pay you $10,000 in legally binding bet. Bet??? Do you know what a strawman is?
Most non political and objective medical assessments are you probably going to pass 300,000 deaths by February.

Your argument is you will only compare an entire continent with America, you cannot make a case country by country, even though this is handled at the national level. Germany's response is not the same as the UK. The only sane way to compare it is country by country. And the only European country doing worse than the USA is Spain.

So your argument is America is doing well because death rate is slightly under an entire continent with many countries in it death rate.

But if you insist on comparing continents or geographical regions the Americas have had 623,000 death compared to Europe's 250,000.

Oh my.

So you're saying the States of the EU is less diverse than the 50 US States? I kind of fucking doubt that.

Each State in the US is sovereign, they controlled their own response, just like the individual States of the EU.

ROFL

What a high standard, you are comparing poor Americans with the poor in Africa or Latin America, not Denmark, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the developed Western world.

You can't find anybody that will talk to you from your own shithole?

That's fuckin' pathetic.

Oh my.

Each State in the US is sovereign, they controlled their own response, just like the individual States of the EU.

Not if you did not have a pass the buck leader as President.

For instance in Australia our states determined each state response but they worked with the national government to coordinate.

And so we have some of the lowest death and infection rates in the world.

That of course is not the same thing as sovereign nations who totally control their own responses without any federal ability to work together.

Oh my.

Why don't we compare the US with Mars, I am sure you will look OK on that one.

Wow, great deflection there loser. And don't think your skipping past 2167 went unnoticed. You lose again on that one.

ROFL

You have to compare with the developed, Western world, not Zimbabwe.

ROFL

Try again loser.

The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)

ROFL

Thanks president Trump.

ROFL

Try again loser.

The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)

That was the best laugh of the day.

The average trailer park poor person in America has a back yard full of rusted cars and beer cans and no hope.

Even more living space than a wealthy person living in Paris in their luxury apartment enjoying real civilisation.

Thanks for that, I needed the laugh.

ROFL

Thanks president Trump.

Still higher than the civilised world.

It was a low standard to start with and then blew it with his pandemic response.

The Hunter Biden thing is just not sticking other than with the demented members of the Trump cult.

You are running out of time.

They have till 11:59 AM Jan 20th to slap the cuffs on quid pro joe. That's quite a bit of time, assuming he wins, which I doubt.

When you wake up from that dream don't forget to roll off the right side of the bed and turn off the alarm clock.

I'm retired, I don't do alarms. The DNI, FBI and DOJ say this is NOT Russian misinformation. On top of that, there are TWO people on the email chains that say they are authentic. Then no one in the Biden camp have denied the emails authenticity. Now, what have you got?

Biden did deny it in this very debate, he stated it was Russian misinformation.

Trump's own National Security Advisor warned him the source, Rudy (playing with his little tootie fruity in a hotel room) Giuliani is being played by Russian intelligence.

You have two weeks for it to become something other than rumours and smear.

Two weeks.

Don't hold your breath.

That was before people knew the FBI had been in possession of the laptop since Dec 2019, obtained in connection with a money laundering scheme. They got it directly from the computer repair shop, Rudy only has copies.

They have had it since 2019, if there was evidence of corruption on Biden's part they would have released it in the national interest. They have had it almost for a year.

That they have not reveals a far more delicate investigation as to the real source and motivation.

That Trump's own National Security Advisor warned him that the Russians are playing Giuliani reveals the FBI investigation is more about Russia and Giuliani than it is about Biden.

You have two weeks.

Tic tock tic tock tick tock.

Oh right, the FBI has been proven to be sooooooo honest in the past. If you think the head shed in the FBI doesn't favor the commiecrats, you haven't been paying attention. Hell they're still stonewalling the senate now. You're so full of shit, I bet you have brown eyes.

All this computer bull shit It means nothing for any informed person that already figured Joe is a do nothing pervert that only lies when his lips are moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back