NY Gov. Hochul’s new gun law prohibits historical reenactor's muzzleloaders, flintlocks, black powder rifles

At least SOMEONE is. You guys like to keep it on the DL about who has what. Which makes it kinda questionable. What are you planning on doing with your guns? Hmmmm.

Sure, because a firearms registry is illegal. There's literally a law against it.

What am I planning on doing? None of your's, nor the government's fucking business, until there's evidence that I've committed a crime.

See, that's why this credit card tracking scheme will get struck down in court. The credit card companies are going to report "suspicious activity" that isn't illegal and they're going to get their asses sued off for making illegal reports to law enforcement.
Yes, even you law abiding doofuses (doofi?) are a danger. Any one of you could click over one day and do something horrible. You can't promise you won't. And given your usual emotional state of terror and threat you are actually probably more of a danger to the people around you than you are some "savior".
And when someone snaps, lock his ass up. Until then, our system is designed for you to shut the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business.

Sure, because a firearms registry is illegal. There's literally a law against it.

Yeah and if someone were to suggest it, you lot would squeal. You squeal about EVERYTHING.

You didn't learn what the rest of us did: YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU HOBBY. There is nothing free, even for simpletons like you.

What am I planning on doing? None of your's, nor the government's fucking business, until there's evidence that I've committed a crime.

That's sobering.

Yeah and if someone were to suggest it, you lot would squeal. You squeal about EVERYTHING.

You didn't learn what the rest of us did: YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU HOBBY. There is nothing free, even for simpletons like you.

That's sobering.

So what the fuck are you going to do about it? Nothing?

I thought so, now go away.

So what the fuck are you going to do about it? Nothing?

What can I do? I vote for politicians who lose their spine the minute the NRA lobbyist wanders into the room, his pockets stuffed with your cash to give to my legislator.

We're fucked because you unhinged, obsessed ammosexuals can't handle anyone even thinking about your guns.

I thought so, now go away.

Sorry, "John Galt" (lol, I bet you really are a John Galt...and like all adolescent boys it's all in your head!) but I'm not going anywhere.

You'll have to have someone threatening your guns. To keep you awake.

Some day we'll get 'em, too! That's the coolest thing about this all! You guys have no sense of strategy! It's funny to watch you.

That's sobering.
When I cause harm, lock my ass up. As long as I don't cause harm, STFU and mind your business.

What can I do? I vote for politicians who lose their spine the minute the NRA lobbyist wanders into the room, his pockets stuffed with your cash to give to my legislator.

We're fucked because you unhinged, obsessed ammosexuals can't handle anyone even thinking about your guns.

Sorry, "John Galt" (lol, I bet you really are a John Galt...and like all adolescent boys it's all in your head!) but I'm not going anywhere.

You'll have to have someone threatening your guns. To keep you awake.

Some day we'll get 'em, too! That's the coolest thing about this all! You guys have no sense of strategy! It's funny to watch you.

You aren't going to get shit. The NRA even has control over the Democrats. Whatever gun legislation they do get passed, is just a bone to throw to you people. :laughing0301:

When I cause harm, lock my ass up. As long as I don't cause harm, STFU and mind your business.

Your ignorance is kind of harmful.

It's like you guys don't understand concepts like "probability" or "odds" which is funny because I bet you go to Vegas every so often.

There's a topic in drug enforcement called "Diversion". It's when a legal prescription drug gets diverted to an illegal application or "sale". If you have a LOT of something the chances of diversion grow very high.

Same with guns. So there are drugs out there you can't get too much or too many of at any one time. This keeps diversion down. Guns are the same.

The more guns yahoos like you get the higher the probability that someone will steal one or it will get otherwise misappropriated completely without you knowing it.

You are like a disease vector. Sure you can't easily pass on the disease but if you sit there and just pump out spores all day from your supparating pus-filled wounds maybe some will get on someone else and spread your infection.

Hope that explains it, but I know you didn't understand it. The WORDS were too big!

Guess we'll see.

(You are one of those anti-strategists aren't you?)

I have no strategy except to shoot some sonofabitch in the face if I determine he's a threat to myself of my family. I've carried every day for 12 years: Glock 19 with 15 in the magazine and one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines. That's my "life insurance policy." I've carried to weddings, funerals, family gatherings, churches, anywhere where it's not prohibited. Sometimes I'll even put my body armor, AK-47, and a few magazines in the truck if I'm going to the city. Never know what's going to happen these days, so it's best to be prepared.

I have no strategy except to shoot some sonofabitch in the face if I determine he's a threat to myself of my family. I

QmS9K1w.jpg

Your ignorance is kind of harmful.

It's like you guys don't understand concepts like "probability" or "odds" which is funny because I bet you go to Vegas every so often.

There's a topic in drug enforcement called "Diversion". It's when a legal prescription drug gets diverted to an illegal application or "sale". If you have a LOT of something the chances of diversion grow very high.

Same with guns. So there are drugs out there you can't get too much or too many of at any one time. This keeps diversion down. Guns are the same.

The more guns yahoos like you get the higher the probability that someone will steal one or it will get otherwise misappropriated completely without you knowing it.

You are like a disease vector. Sure you can't easily pass on the disease but if you sit there and just pump out spores all day from your supparating pus-filled wounds maybe some will get on someone else and spread your infection.

Hope that explains it, but I know you didn't understand it. The WORDS were too big!
Stop defunding the fucking police, stop letting criminals walk immediately after they're booked and the crime rate will go down. Law abiding gun owners aren't the problem. Anyone who says we are is either lying, or stupid.

Another fine example of the left erasing Constitutional rights and American history, one piece at a time.

"During the annual Battle of Plattsburgh commemoration, re-enactors from New York, Canada and the Northeast demonstrate the ground battles that occurred as a naval battle took place simultaneously on Lake Champlain. They also march in a parade with their muzzleloaders, flintlocks and black powder rifles and camp on the grounds of the local historic museum.

But there’s a problem this year. State Assemblyman D. Billy Jones, a Democrat representing the 115th district, says New York’s new gun law specifically prohibits all those activities. …

“The new law the way it’s written reenactors are not allowed to carry a firearm, a musket loading type rifle, black powder rifle, flintlock rifle, whatever because it’s in violation of the new law. The new gun law of New York state has claimed its first casualty: the Battle of Plattsburgh. It’s the first event happening after the new law went into effect on the 1st. There’s nothing in the law that let’s an exemption happen or a waiver happen for an event in a historical significance like we have here in Plattsburgh. We have over 70 reenactors that were coming to this event. Very disappointing.”

Battle of Plattsburgh reenactor chair PJ Miller says some reenactors have canceled their appearance at this weekend’s events."

NY Gov. Hochul's Law Claims Its First Victims: Historical Battle Reenactors - The Truth About Guns
This is a lie.

The recent gun legislation does not prohibit historical re-enactments to take place with period firearms.

“Governor Hochul passed new public safety laws to protect New Yorkers and keep them safe from gun violence. These laws allow historical re-enactments to occur, and we will work with legislators and local law enforcement to ensure these events can legally and safely proceed.”

This is a lie.

The recent gun legislation does not prohibit historical re-enactments to take place with period firearms.

“Governor Hochul passed new public safety laws to protect New Yorkers and keep them safe from gun violence. These laws allow historical re-enactments to occur, and we will work with legislators and local law enforcement to ensure these events can legally and safely proceed.”

This part,

"we will work with legislators and local law enforcement to ensure these events can legally and safely proceed.”

is what's wrong with your defense of this illegal law.

If the law doesn't affect reenactments, then there's no "working with legislators and local law enforcement" to be done.

Fact is, it does affect reenactments and the governor's office is lying to cover their asses because they passed an illegal law.

The irony? Anti-gunners are always going on about how the 2nd Amendment only applies to muskets and now, the anti-gunners outlawed muskets... 🤣

You’re a liar, like most on the right.

There’s nothing in the legislation that prohibits historical reenactments with period firearms.
What if the living historians are portraying a later period that requires the use of repeating weapons that fire metallic cartridges? Then what?

Since this is a gun thread, how about some pretty pictures of the guns I own?

5-10-19%20gun%20finds1.jpg

44%201_11_20_2.jpg

colt%20cobra1.jpg

found1.jpg

gew88_1.jpg

jc1.jpg

p17_1.jpg

turks1.jpg

1found1.jpg

95.jpg

Shit. I'm not even getting started. :laughing0301:

Forum List