Zone1 Nurse goes Sandman

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
The nurse at the center of a controversial video that went viral this week has lawyered up and is apparently already pursuing legal action.

Who can blame her? She was just trying to get home, and now her life is ruined because the internet mob came for her. Pregnant Nurse Hunted By Internet Mob After False Accusations Of Theft and Racism Will Sue, Lawyer Says
Hopes she wins a big fat retirement size judgement.
Never heard of her. Must be a New York local thing.

National story...try to keep up
Not an important on. Hey, she has a go fund me site. Send all the money you want, or if you think she didn't have a right to the renta-bike, send your nickels and dimes to the 17-year-old black kid, It makes no difference to me. This just isn't a big story and probably won't be.

Not an important on. Hey, she has a go fund me site. Send all the money you want, or if you think she didn't have a right to the renta-bike, send your nickels and dimes to the 17-year-old black kid, It makes no difference to me. This just isn't a big story and probably won't be.
She's going to clean house.....doesnt need my money

She's going to clean house.....doesnt need my money
Welcome to the new America. Want to assure your future, find somebody to sue and get you a crack Democrat lawyer to make it happen.

Forum List

Back