NUNES should be expelled from congress, he's a TRAITOR--says American Enterpriser...

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Glad a Democrat didn't say it! All shit would hit the fan and this board and FOX and Trump's twitter feed.

PS Nunes won by 35pts. last go around. He's ahead by 7pts. to the DEM running against him. Of course ISSA the 3 x CAR THIEF and who set fire to his office (after upping his insurance) kept winning in CA too.

Watch: Conservative scholar explains how Devin Nunes committed treason and should be expelled from House

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
23 JUL 2018 AT 23:11 ET

Norman Ornsteine believes so.

Ornsteine is a scholar who studies congress and is the resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank.

Ornsteine is an intellectual heavyweight, and not given to shooting off his mouth. He opened by explaining that he understood he was making an argument that might sound extreme at first blush.

“Of course it is a pretty severe thing—we have only had five members of the house who have ever been expel expelled,” Ornstein seaid. “When you look at the Constitution, Article 3, Section Three, that defines treason, it is, besides war, adhering to their enemies, the state’s, and giving aid and comfort. And I think what we have seen with Nunes, going back to way before the attacks on the FISA report on the intelligence community undermining key security o with the White House against the interests of the Congress… he has brought dishonor on the House and endangered the country and I don’t say it lightly.”...

Watch: Conservative scholar explains how Devin Nunes committed treason and should be expelled from House

How can he be an intellectual heavyweight and not know that treason applies in time of war.

You disagreed with me! Treason!!!!!

Neocons get dealt with right after Trump and Putin leave the democrat Party with only 4 Senate seats. Neocons are the Carlo Rizzi of the upcoming Corelone Baptism Event

These are like the intellectuals who think that Trump should demand that Putin extradite the Russians under indictment. Even Chuck Schumer stopped that nonsense.

Hoping Devin the Interference Elf is hit with an Obstruction of Justice charge by Mueller before this is over.
Suggest a campaign contribution to Andrew Janz - thanks for the reminder. Just sent him another!
I just gave to Andrew Janz!

DOwzVCNUMAAhMIS.jpg

I keep wondering WHY TRUMP PICKED THIS NO NAME GUY from an obscure agricultural region of CA, no congressional accomplishments out of the gang of 435. Had you ever heard of him before Trump? There has to be backstory!! I promise you!!

Hoping Devin the Interference Elf is hit with an Obstruction of Justice charge by Mueller before this is over.
Suggest a campaign contribution to Andrew Janz - thanks for the reminder. Just sent him another!

DOwzVCNUMAAhMIS.jpg

I keep wondering WHY TRUMP PICKED THIS NO NAME GUY from an obscure agricultural region of CA, no congressional accomplishments out of the gang of 435. Had you ever heard of him before Trump? There has to be backstory!! I promise you!!
There is a backstory. It's all an evil right wing plot.

These are like the intellectuals who think that Trump should demand that Putin extradite the Russians under indictment. Even Chuck Schumer stopped that nonsense.

Kinda like the Orange "Intellectual" who thought it was an "incredible offer" from Daddy Poot to ask him to hand over former Russian Ambassador Mike McFaul so that he could kill him and was then rebuked by a 98-0 vote in the Senate and actually considered it for four long days?

Spare us the lecture :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Maybe Devin gives good head - Dunno - Agree, there's a backstory.
Have you ever been to Tulare, CA? Devin's district is a serious shithole :)

monica-lewinsky-has-nothing-on-devin-nunes-30689447.png

Kinda like the Orange "Intellectual" who thought it was an "incredible offer" from Daddy Poot to ask him to hand over former Russian Ambassador Mike McFaul so that he could kill him and was then rebuked by a 98-0 vote in the Senate and actually considered it for four long days?

Dude, you are unbelievably uninformed. Putin simply wanted his agents to interrogate him and Adam Brower into the transferring of over 400 million dollars in a money laundering scheme involving the Hildebeast. Broweris shitting himself at the thought of being exposed because deep state ops will snuff his life out like a candle.

Why was the deep staters soling themselves over Trump's private meeting with Putin? Because between the intel the white hats have and those that Putin has can send these treasonous bastards to jail for the rest of their lives.

We want to interrogate Russians but Russians can't question Americans.

Putin only proposed the exchange to expose democrat hypocrisy.

DOwzVCNUMAAhMIS.jpg
Oh really?
Devin is trying to get rid of corrupt public officials who have committed serious crimes, but he's the the interference Elf?
This is another classic projection by the left.
The shitheels on the same committee that have been interfering with the investigation are acting exactly the way your dumb ass is accusing Devin of.

How can you this retarded????

These are the fuckers that have been interfering with this investigation, and they are always the same folks.

schiffadam_020517gn4_lead.jpg

ap_18072824880305_wide-5f4f9d7061efb34f5d0a6bd4c7014ef55a8e2cee-s1600-c85.jpg

Adam Schiff and other Democrats on the Russia investigation trying desperately to keep Hillary and Obama out of jail

Maybe Devin gives good head - Dunno - Agree, there's a backstory.
Have you ever been to Tulare, CA? Devin's district is a serious shithole :)

monica-lewinsky-has-nothing-on-devin-nunes-30689447.png
Criticism from a party that praises communists and cop-killers.....it really rings hollow.

DOwzVCNUMAAhMIS.jpg
Oh really?
Devin is trying to get rid of corrupt public officials who have committed serious crimes, but he's the the interference Elf?
This is another classic projection by the left.
The shitheels on the same committee that have been interfering with the investigation are acting exactly the way your dumb ass is accusing Devin of.

How can you this retarded????
These are the fuckers that have been interfering with this investigation, and they are always the same folks.
Adam Schiff and other Democrats on the Russia investigation trying desperately to keep Hillary and Obama out of jail

That's just the funniest thing I've ever read here. He ran a clown show and anyone who doesn't see that is delusional.
You got up to early muddy - Go back to bed ;)

Dude, you are unbelievably uninformed. Putin simply wanted his agents to interrogate him and Adam Brower into the transferring of over 400 million dollars in a money laundering scheme involving the Hildebeast. Broweris shitting himself at the thought of being exposed because deep state ops will snuff his life out like a candle.

Why was the deep staters soling themselves over Trump's private meeting with Putin? Because between the intel the white hats have and those that Putin has can send these treasonous bastards to jail for the rest of their lives.

Dude, there is no such thing as the Deep State. But your musings did tickle me - a good laugh first thing in the morning gets the day off right!
Suggest you pull your pants, fashion a new hat from Reynold's Foil and stumble out for a Bloody Mary.
Might calm down the brain waves :wink:

DOwzVCNUMAAhMIS.jpg

There is a backstory. It's all an evil right wing plot.

Bullshit. Simple shit. Women, wine, free stays at Mar a Lago or other Trump properties. Trump found ANOTHER COHEN who he could manipulate and would do his bidding. And Trump is sending a few 'sweeteners' his way. Bet on ir!

Glad a Democrat didn't say it! All shit would hit the fan and this board and FOX and Trump's twitter feed.

PS Nunes won by 35pts. last go around. He's ahead by 7pts. to the DEM running against him. Of course ISSA the 3 x CAR THIEF and who set fire to his office (after upping his insurance) kept winning in CA too.

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
23 JUL 2018 AT 23:11 ET

Norman Ornsteine believes so.

Ornsteine is a scholar who studies congress and is the resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank.

Ornsteine is an intellectual heavyweight, and not given to shooting off his mouth. He opened by explaining that he understood he was making an argument that might sound extreme at first blush.

“Of course it is a pretty severe thing—we have only had five members of the house who have ever been expel expelled,” Ornstein seaid. “When you look at the Constitution, Article 3, Section Three, that defines treason, it is, besides war, adhering to their enemies, the state’s, and giving aid and comfort. And I think what we have seen with Nunes, going back to way before the attacks on the FISA report on the intelligence community undermining key security o with the White House against the interests of the Congress… he has brought dishonor on the House and endangered the country and I don’t say it lightly.”...

Yea, the crazy left wingers are outraged that Nunes has exposed the FBIgate scandal.

Forum List

Back