Status
Not open for further replies.

BITCHSLAPPER

May 6, 2021
1621738229888.png
1621738296018.png
I GOT A KNIFE

View attachment 492457View attachment 492458 I GOT A KNIFE

No kidding, a BLM agitator at the "insurrection", who woulda guessed.
Actually he and his brother are "Proud Bois" he only pretends to have anything to do with BLM. for dumb SUCKKKERS like you. BLM has said for years he is NOT in any way connected to BLM, but you knew that already.

Actually he and his brother are "Proud Bois" he only pretends to have anything to do with BLM. for dumb SUCKKKERS like you. BLM has said for years he is NOT in any way connected to BLM, but you knew that already.

Link ?

Link ?
Good luck. He is a lying piece of shit.

• Banned

And you would believe what BLM had to say about him, Knucklehead. He's the leader of the Utah BLM Movement. Fuckhead who also goes by the name JaydenX is also founder of a protest group Insurgence USA, a splinter group of BLM.
You don't know shit, Deutschbag
Bitchslapped your ass, boy

Dang, he "pretends" pretty good.

Link ?

You're a liar.

Link ?

Says nothing. I posted the Facts about the Fuckhead

Lemme guess, what you flung at the wall didn't stick so you bailed....I am shocked.

You are a God Damned comic book come to life, boy!
What won't you say?

Link ?
I

Says nothing. I posted the Facts about the Fuckhead

It shows left wing protestors in Seattle warned he wasnt one of them.

Actually he and his brother are "Proud Bois" he only pretends to have anything to do with BLM. for dumb SUCKKKERS like you.
That would certainly explain why the DOJ is charging him. The DOJ doesn't typically charge leftist goons.

Link ?

Wow his brother is an avid trump supporter and cofounder of the pro trump right wing extremist group, civilized awakening and has strong ties to the proud boys. I did a search on them. Wow they are a crazy bunch of people.

He has been banned from all nation wide BLM protests.

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 8.55.58 PM.png

That Trump speech at the Eclipse must have really gotten to him! :uhh:

Thread violates Clean Start and OP has no original content. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back