Numbers don’t lie: Even in Massachusetts., GOP candidates are outpacing Democrats

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A very VERY blue state.

Direct from the very blue state of Massachusetts comes another warning to Democrats about voter discontent.

According to Secretary of State William F. Galvin, individual Republican candidates running for statewide office have collected thousands more signatures than their Democratic opponents as part of the process required to get on the ballot. It’s a signal Galvin likens to wastewater samples that show a rise in COVID-19. “There’s a rising tide of potential infection out there,” he told me. “They [Massachusetts voters] are open to these people [Republicans].”

I’ve been a resident of Massachusetts for more than twenty years. A Massachusetts “Republican” is nothing like a Republican in any other area of the country. They’re still extremely Progressive and Leftist.

I’ve been a resident of Massachusetts for more than twenty years. A Massachusetts “Republican” is nothing like a Republican in any other area of the country. They’re still extremely Progressive and Leftist.
Massachusetts is insane ( been here all my life) ....totally nuts. Irredeemable. It's a Mini-cali with snow

I doubt the Republicans will pick up a single Congressional seat in Massachusetts. None of those seats are even remotely competitive.

While voting today, I noticed a surprising number of people requesting Republican ballots.

Forum List

Back