Zone1 Number 7s "Prophetic" Connection to Trump

Trump is rich, his children are rich, his grandchildren are rich, his wife is rich, and his God is rich, What are you going to do about that?
Trump is not rich. His children have lost the family fortune Trump inherited from his father. Trump is facing almost 1 bilion dollars in judgements. He must pay 500 plus million to New York. And it looks like hes in several other lawsuits where he's going to give up huge cash, namely the suit filed by the Capitol police. That's going to be another several hundred million dollar judgement. You worship a false prophet. It's that simple.

Just like everyone else who opposes him, I am in places like this showing his evil and blasting people like you who think he is God. And I will definetly be using the ballot to vote against him. Now what were you expecting? I ain't going to prison for that punk Trump.
I'm not sure where you're going, but Trump is going back to the White House
:yes_text12::thewave: Trump train coming... Trump train coming...:salute: with full military support :dance::clap2:

No, crossroads, you are so in error and sin.

The former President is the political scapegoat to be driven into wilderness after he loses the election.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Trump is not rich. His children have lost the family fortune Trump inherited from his father. Trump is facing almost 1 bilion dollars in judgements. He must pay 500 plus million to New York. And it looks like hes in several other lawsuits where he's going to give up huge cash, namely the suit filed by the Capitol police. That's going to be another several hundred million dollar judgement. You worship a false prophet. It's that simple.
You're so obsessed with Trump's money $$$$$$ He is a billionaire with a big B. I worship God Almighty.

What is the real reason you feel so threatened by Trump?

No, crossroads, you are so in error and sin.

The former President is the political scapegoat to be driven into wilderness after he loses the election.
The only person who can win the presidency in America in 2024 is someone who is returning to it. No worries, we will help the dems through their grief in the fall.

I'm not sure where you're going, but Trump is going back to the White House
:yes_text12::thewave: Trump train coming... Trump train coming...:salute: with full military support :dance::clap2:
If that happens, God will punish this nation.

You're so obsessed with Trump's money $$$$$$ He is a billionaire with a big B. I worship God Almighty.

What is the real reason you feel so threatened by Trump?
I'm not obsessed with money that is not mine. Trumps money is being taken from him. That's god punishing him. And don't try that why do you fel threated, you're jealous, or scared of trump garbage. You don't worship God if you think Trump is any type of savior or prophet. You worship trump for one reason, and were not going backwards.

The only person who can win the presidency in America in 2024 is someone who is returning to it. No worries, we will help the dems through their grief in the fall.
There is nothing to return to. The only person who can win the Presidency is someone with a realistic look at this nations past and who can create a future that is good for everyone. If Trump wins, I won't be grieving, because whatever happens has been written. But YOU, you will rue the day you decided to cast your lot with Satan.

No, God's will is we go forward to a better America, not the counterfeit sham it was in the 1950s.
We need President Trump in office. Trump knows God's will. Trump came into office in 2017 getting rid of the democrat's demonic abortions around the world signing an executive order to do so. Trump elected a Jew to the U.S. Supreme Court to help him get rid of the democrats demonic Roe v. Wade, and let God's Will flow in on Dobbs v. Jackson.

It is not God's will for the democrats to kill unborn babies. President Trump stood in the gap making sure God's Will was done, Amen.

I'm not obsessed with money that is not mine. Trumps money is being taken from him. That's god punishing him. And don't try that why do you fel threated, you're jealous, or scared of trump garbage. You don't worship God if you think Trump is any type of savior or prophet. You worship trump for one reason, and were not going backwards.
oh my gosh you are still posting about Trump's money :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::spinner:

We need President Trump in office. Trump knows God's will. Trump came into office in 2017 getting rid of the democrat's demonic abortions around the world signing an executive order to do so. Trump elected a Jew to the U.S. Supreme Court to help him get rid of the democrats demonic Roe v. Wade, and let God's Will flow in on Dobbs v. Jackson.

It is not God's will for the democrats to kill unborn babies. President Trump stood in the gap making sure God's Will was done, Amen.
It certainly is not Gods will for there to be more guns than people in this country and Trump did nothing about guns that killed children AFTER THEY WERE BORN in schools and on the streets of this country. God is not a single issue God.

oh my gosh you are still posting about Trump's money :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::spinner:
You talked about it fool. And I will continue to state that God is taking the one thing from Trump that he prides himself the most in having. HIS MONEY!

It certainly is not Gods will for there to be more guns than people in this country and Trump did nothing about guns that killed children AFTER THEY WERE BORN in schools and on the streets of this country. God is not a single issue God.
good thing your Biden has now removed every gun from the entire country :auiqs.jpg::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::clap2::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

good thing your Biden has now removed every gun from the entire country :auiqs.jpg::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::clap2::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:
Sorry, but that doesn't get anywhere here. You're the one talking about Democrats and saving unborn chidren. Yet when the issue was actual living born children, Trump DNGAD.

Forum List

Back