Zone1 Number 7s "Prophetic" Connection to Trump

All the good your eyes witnessed Trump do for Israel you think he's demonic/666. I cannot figure that one out... From Trump placing the U.S Embassy in Jerusalem to his Peace Accords; you think he's demonic??? Trump is clearly team God.
And the antichrist is supposed to create peace in Israel. Trump is definetly ungodly.

Trump is evil and his political affiliation has nothing to do with this discussion.
Let's just conclude that you're very jealous of President Trump in how he is joined to the 7s both Biblically and prophetically. There is nothing we can do about your jealousy. God has blessed President Trump in that way. Trump also has a Bible name just incase there is more you need to be jealous about.

Let's just conclude that you're very jealous of President Trump in how he is joined to the 7s both Biblically and prophetically. There is nothing we can do about your jealousy. God has blessed President Trump in that way. Trump also has a Bible name just incase there is more you need to be jealous about.
Except trump is not joined there, and you are an example of a person who is deceived. I have no reason to be jealous of any other man or woman. Look at what is happening to trump now. His wealth is being taken from him. That's Gods punishment for his unrepentant ways. But here you are trying to tie this evil man to god. Get on your knees and get right.

Drumpf is his real last name.

No really. He had been 70 years 7 month and 6 days old when he became president of the USA on January 20th 12 o'clock. 14+7 is 21 and not 20.

God made him not to the president of the USA. He was elected.

And indeed attacked the terror organisation Hamas Israel - but what has this to do with Donald Trump?

and so on

By the way: Who tries to see in Donald Trump a Christian must be totally blind.
crossbody the number of your antichrist is 666.

God has raised up Trump only to be cast down.

Americans cannot be God's people and have them, as they have, put him about the Supreme.

Except trump is not joined there, and you are an example of a person who is deceived. I have no reason to be jealous of any other man or woman. Look at what is happening to trump now. His wealth is being taken from him. That's Gods punishment for his unrepentant ways. But here you are trying to tie this evil man to god. Get on your knees and get right.

Drumpf is his real last name.
If you hate him sooo much why are you sooooo obsessed with Trump???

God has raised up Trump only to be cast down.

Americans cannot be God's people and have them, as they have, put him about the Supreme.
Trump is doing just fine and God is blessing him. He is the last candidate in the republican race for president. :mm::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::dance::happy-1::highfive:

We love God

If you hate him sooo much why are you sooooo obsessed with Trump???
It's not an obsession, it is a rejection and a will to work towards making certan this evil man can never again come close to having the power to run ths country.

Trump is doing just fine and God is blessing him. He is the last candidate in the republican race for president. :mm::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::dance::happy-1::highfive:
Trump is not doing fine. God is taking away the one thing Trump cares for the most-his money.

You are his demonic emissary, crossbody. You have earned the Cone of Shame.

1710016262393.png

It's not an obsession, it is a rejection and a will to work towards making certan this evil man can never again come close to having the power to run ths country.
so what exactly are you going to do to make sure Trump never ever become president again? This should be interesting....

Trump is not doing fine. God is taking away the one thing Trump cares for the most-his money.
Trump is rich, his children are rich, his grandchildren are rich, his wife is rich, and his God is rich, What are you going to do about that?

so what exactly are you going to do to make sure Trump never ever become president again? This should be interesting....
Just like everyone else who opposes him, I am in places like this showing his evil and blasting people like you who think he is God. And I will definetly be using the ballot to vote against him. Now what were you expecting? I ain't going to prison for that punk Trump.

Forum List

Back