Number 62!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 seconds ago, Aaron Judge just hit a record setting 62nd home run.......the highest season total in American League history!

I was thinking that if he could hit it in his first AB he could relax, go on an 8 for 9 tear to finish the season and have a shot at the Triple Crown.

Also, who is the crazy guy who went over the wall in hopes of getting the edge on catching that ball? lol. I hope he's ok. He was 10-12 feet away, but I can imagine his thought process.

30 seconds ago, Aaron Judge just hit a record setting 62nd home run.......the highest season total in American League history!
That's cool! Wish I had seen it when it happened but I was on here.

Thanks for the post. Judge seems to be a nice, calm young man. And to be looked up to by kids. The Yankees will be tough in the playoffs.
Not only should Yankees management realize that they screwed up by not making a solid (high) multi-season contract to Judge before this season, but also that they will be shredded (like the Christians were by the lions) if they don’t make Judge a Yankee for life.

Judge spent a season betting on himself. He won. Pay up, Yankees. And for George Steinbrenner’s sake, make Judge the new Yankees captain.

I have mixed feelings. I'm a life-long Yankees fan, and I have nothing against Aaron Judge. But I kind of wish he ended the season tied with Maris. Both their seasons were outliers for their careers. I'd be surprised if Judge surpasses 40 in any future season.

Not only should Yankees management realize that they screwed up by not making a solid (high) multi-season contract to Judge before this season, but also that they will be shredded (like the Christians were by the lions) if they don’t make Judge a Yankee for life.

Judge spent a season betting on himself. He won. Pay up, Yankees. And for George Steinbrenner’s sake, make Judge the new Yankees captain.
Oh. And one more thing:

62 !!!

Judge spent a season betting on himself. He won. Pay up, Yankees.
Teams pay for prospective future production, not past performance. The Yankees would be fools to back up the money truck to Judge's porch. He's a 33 year old with one outstanding season.

Just as it would be foolish for the Braves to pay big bucks for deGrom. Learn from the Red Sox/Chris Sale debacle.

I have mixed feelings. I'm a life-long Yankees fan, and I have nothing against Aaron Judge. But I kind of wish he ended the season tied with Maris. Both their seasons were outliers for their careers. I'd be surprised if Judge surpasses 40 in any future season.
why?.....he has already hit 50 twice......

Teams pay for prospective future production, not past performance. The Yankees would be fools to back up the money truck to Judge's porch. He's a 33 year old with one outstanding season.
He is 30. And two seasons so far had him hitting 50 or more homers. Still a possible triple crown contender. Has been excellent in the outfield, also.
Just as it would be foolish for the Braves to pay big bucks for deGrom. Learn from the Red Sox/Chris Sale debacle.
Not all deals go well.

Judge is established. And if you know much about him, you might agree that there is no way Judge won’t be playing his heart out next season.

he is 30.....but you have a point.....

why?.....he has already hit 50 twice......

52, 27, 27, 9, 39, 62. His first full season was great, but the next 4 were mediocre at best. That's why I said this year is an outlier. Not impressive RBI numbers, either. He's a better fielder than people expect him to be, but I just don't see him worth a massive payday.

1664939983093.png

Forum List

Back