Nukes found in libya

XXXXXservative you are a real piece of work that will die one day.

death threats? again?
Report it pussy. like you reported that last post about the earthquake. I have really fucked with your mind CUNTservative. You must fear me just by me mentioning the word death and you think it's a threat. What power you have given me over you you have been punked long and hard. I tell idb that next time I'll have the earthquake come a little closer? Thanks for giving me all that power son. I bet you think I can move mountains. I bet you think my avatar is a threat.

if that helps you sleep at night. sounds like the meds aren't helping.

death threats? again?
Report it pussy. like you reported that last post about the earthquake. I have really fucked with your mind CUNTservative. You must fear me just by me mentioning the word death and you think it's a threat. What power you have given me over you you have been punked long and hard. I tell idb that next time I'll have the earthquake come a little closer? Thanks for giving me all that power son. I bet you think I can move mountains. I bet you think my avatar is a threat.

Since you did report it I must have really fucked your mind up.

Report it pussy. like you reported that last post about the earthquake. I have really fucked with your mind XXXXXXservative. You must fear me just by me mentioning the word death and you think it's a threat. What power you have given me over you you have been punked long and hard. I tell idb that next time I'll have the earthquake come a little closer? Thanks for giving me all that power son. I bet you think I can move mountains. I bet you think my avatar is a threat.

Since you did report it I must have really fucked your mind up.

meds. adjust.

How many nukes did the IAEA find in Libya?

What was the kiloton per warhead?

How far could the missiles carrying them go?

I'm working on creating more nukes give me time a god has to work 24/7 creating death and earthquakes.:lol:

comparing yourself to God.

yup. your brain is fried.

Enjoy senility alone, dipshit.

You must think I am. You did report me for saying I will move the earthquake a little closer. In your mind you think I can. So in your mind you must think I am a god. Boy have I fucked your mind up.

Your thread is fail, bigrebnc. Thank you allowing all on the board to see you as the homophobic, sexist, racist, and white supremacist that you are.

Your thread is fail, bigrebnc. Thank you allowing all on the board to see you as the homophobic, sexist, racist, and white supremacist that you are.

Fuck you son of a bitch you are a fucking lying piece of shit if you say I am racist or sexist or a white supremacist. But don't allow me to stop you from lying

darren-just-wants-a-drama-free-relationship-28563-1260546957-4.jpg

Forum List

Back