Nuclear Weapons - What it takes to defend against them.

Oh, the horror. However will I cope.

Why would you not trust something about a largely technical issue on Wikipedia? You know Wikipedia has often been criticized for how they used to source their material but that time has long since passed.

They're wrong.

I can bring up numerous examples of successful intercepts of ICBM analogs by U.S built missiles.

No you might then claim that "analogs" are not REAL ICBMs. Of course they aren't. No one launches actual ICBMs in those kinds of tests. Just as we don't shoot real SAMs at our jets in order to test our jet fighters ECM.

I can bring up numerous examples of successful intercepts of ICBM analogs by U.S built missiles.

No you might then claim that "analogs" are not REAL ICBMs. Of course they aren't. No one launches actual ICBMs in those kinds of tests. Just as we don't shoot real SAMs at our jets in order to test our jet fighters ECM.
Did you quote the right post?

It absolutely can, if done properly. (Nobody has.)

Because by how some define it, it can only be "proven" if actually used against an ICBM carrying a nuke.

This is no longer the 1950's, and nobody goes around launching actual nuclear missiles to do tests on anymore. Therefore in the eyes of many, they will never be "proven to work".

Solucionez
foil%2B2.jpg

Forum List

Back