NRA Meets With Trump- Gun Control Now Off the Table

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
like it ever was.

Time for me to send another donation to my NRA as once again, they stand for our Civil Rights

-Geaux

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with the executive director of the National Rifle Association's lobbying arm Thursday evening.

In a tweet, Chris Cox says the two "don't want gun control."
"I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don't want gun control. #NRA #MAGA," the tweet reads

I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

Trump confirmed the meeting in a tweet of his own.
"Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!" he wrote.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/969408165308747777
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!

9:04 PM - Mar 1, 2018
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders declined to provide a readout on the meeting beyond Trump's tweet

Trump and Pence meet with NRA leader at White House - CNNPolitics

N.R.A. Suggests Trump May Retreat From Gun Control

WASHINGTON — The top lobbyist for the National Rifle Association claimed late Thursday that President Trump had retreated from his surprising support a day earlier for gun control measures after a meeting with N.R.A. officials and Vice President Mike Pence in the Oval Office.

The lobbyist, Chris Cox, posted on Twitter just after 9 p.m. that he met with Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence, saying that “we all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA.”

N.R.A. Suggests Trump May Retreat From Gun Control

Yep, another Trump con job. Lucy and the football again.
Maybe someday, you clowns will learn that gun control is illegal and unwanted.

However, there are ways to reduce or even eliminate these killings. When you are ready to actually give a shit about this issue, come let one of us know.

Minutes of that meeting--

NRA: You do realize, don't you, that you wouldn't be able to win re-election if you enact some sensible gun control measures. And about that donation we talked about...

Trump: Call Sarah Huccabee. I'm ready for a press release!

like it ever was.

Time for me to send another donation to my NRA as once again, they stand for our Civil Rights

-Geaux

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with the executive director of the National Rifle Association's lobbying arm Thursday evening.

"I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don't want gun control. #NRA #MAGA," the tweet reads

I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders declined to provide a readout on the meeting beyond Trump's tweet

I’m not buying it. Trump made it a point to run right over Pence to say the cops should be able to confiscate guns without due process. It’s was right there for all to see.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Yeah, God Bless Ameriku for the right to die in the classroom.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And movie theaters, open-air concerts, malls, churches, etc.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And movie theaters, open-air concerts, malls, etc.

That is why I carry a sidearm. I don't play victim very well

-Geaux

Yep, another Trump con job. Lucy and the football again.

No, it was Trump making the stupid Democrats looking like fools, once again.

Of course that is a target rich environment for Trump.

You would have thought the Democrats would have learned something after DACA, wouldn't you?

Trump plays them like a cheap fiddle.

blog_image_3688_3808_Every_Charlie_Brown_Football_Gag_Comic_201701271219.jpg

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And movie theaters, open-air concerts, malls, churches, etc.

Yup!

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

-Geaux

140 something US ARMED cops die in the line of duty every year. In the UK there are years with no deaths, and sometimes with one.

Yeah, guns are a magic shield.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

-Geaux

140 something US ARMED cops die in the line of duty every year. In the UK there are years with no deaths, and sometimes with one.

LMAO. And just think how crappy Europe must be that Americans consider it acceptable risk to have firearms, or else they would move over there, or to another country that has oppressed its people

-Geaux

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

-Geaux

LMAO. And just think how crappy Europe must be that Americans consider it acceptable risk to have firearms, or else they would move over there, or to another country that has oppressed its people

-Geaux

But they do.

Foreign-born population of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

The US is 5th in foreign born residents of the country.

This is all you need to know about Trump:

What he says today will contradict what he said yesterday and will be negated by what he says tomorrow.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I’m not buying it. Trump made it a point to run right over Pence to say the cops should be able to confiscate guns without due process. It’s was right there for all to see.

"I'll take the heat for DACA. I'll take the heat off Republicans and Democrats." :laugh:

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

-Geaux

Sounds like your version of Paradise. Go live there.

What he says today will contradict what he said yesterday and will be negated by what he says tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That’s cool, I put zero stock in words on faith alone. I develop an opinion on ones past action, cut people zero slack if they are prone to “evolving opinions. A president contradicted his VP to say he wants to remove guns without due process. He has supported that well before he was president. I expect he will do that. If I’m wrong? Awesom.

Forum List

Back