NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

At the risk of being highly offensive to some but the question has to be asked why do Conservative gun rights activists piss in their pants whenever some governor passes some innocuous gun safety ban?

"Oh," you shriek like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic Chicken Littles, " they're coming for my guns and civil war is around the corner! I will not stand for it!". As soon as you're through typing I am sure you go to the store for a bag of cheetos.

Seriously it is the most pathetic sight. Seems like nothing more to me than a tantrum thrown by spoiled adults.

It's not innocuous, and it has nothing to do with gun safety....each step increases the cost, the time and the legal risk for owning and carrying a gun.......we know the history of gun control, and it ends in mass graves.....you should try reading history sometime...you would learn a thing or two...

So... you're just talking out your ass to stir the pot.

Got it.
No, I know the majority of you gun nuts could care less about the rights of others …

I don't recall any civil war breaking out when Governor Reagan and the NRA signed off on the Mulford Act....a law that BANNED THE OPEN CARRY OF FIREARMS when they were triggered by those scary black Americans practicing their constitutional rights...and dic suckers like you were SILENT

Or lets go back even further to the Federal Firearms Act of 1938 -- another gun control law that the NRA was in favor of...I don't recall a Civil War breaking out then....

Or how about the The Gun Control Act of 1968 -- I don't recall a Civil War breaking out then either.....

I don't recall the Brady Bill or the Assault Weapons ban leading to a civil war either....

I suggest you go play dress up with your militias and pretend there is a civil war like you been doing....because the minute one of you actually shoots a law enforcement officer behind your 2A delusions -- its people like you who are quick to distance yourself from it....like a pussy...

Las Vegas Cop Killers Linked To Bundy Ranch Militia; Raged "It's Time To Wake Up."

And you know, dumb shit.....leading up to each of those acts the same asshats like you said they were necessary for public safety, did not intend to impact the Rights of gun owners and that that was all they wanted.....that there was no slippery slope...

And each one of those things was a lie....

So we are done taking your crap......not one more gun, bullet, magazine or piece of equipment will be surrendered to you fascists...

NRA 'Emergency Airlifts' High Capacity Magazines Into Virginia as Tensions Flare
The NRA is handing out high-capacity magazines to Virginians in Richmond today. The announcement has garnered an incredible amount of support, peppered by liberal calls of “terrorism support.” The NRA cited 1,000 30 round Magpul magazines being airlifted to a nearby site. Magpul is one of the largest AR15 accessory makers in the world. Soon, according to the NRA, those magazines will be in the hands of pro-Second Amendment Virginians who decide to show up.

We keep telling you sleeping idiots pay attention to the weeks eeking up to the 20th!! LOL .

lmfao and you dumb asses who think this chit is all a joke you don't know the half of it you poke fun at ppl who know and are aware of way more than you ......... You really have no idea how stupid you zombies are . Really your fkd over daily and haven't any clue your so far gone lmfao.

The only ones hwo aren't you can tell just by the remakrs........OMFG zombies just don't know.
A 30 round magazine is a standard capacity magazine

I think we should call them normal, or regular magazines.....

These same gun nuts should stop trying to pass themselves off as adults and mature citizens. They're just making damn fools of themselves.

DkBlnu0V4AE-X8b.jpg

So says that idiot that has a fictional character for an avatar really childish
I love how thin skinned gun loons can’t make a cogent argument. Grow up. No one in this country gives a shit about your guns nor does anyone want to take them away, you friggin moron.

Tell your nursing home assistance to give you a double dose of your anti-anxiety meds.

You mean except for the democrat party, their Presidential candidates, their Supreme Court Justices, their Circuit court of appeals judges, their local and state democrat party controlled towns and cities....

You mean other than those people who are passing gun and magazine bans every day......other than them...right?

I find it funny for folks who claim to love gun rights so much -- why was this great man and his wife ran out of the country for his advocacy of blacks exercising their 2A rights??

View attachment 300029 View attachment 300030

The fact that Robert F. Williams isn't a household name among so called "freedom loving NRA gun nuts" is why I consider you morons full of shit....

About Robert Williams:

"Alarmed at the threat to civil rights activists, Williams had applied to the National Rifle Association (NRA) for a charter for a local rifle club.[15] He called the Monroe Chapter of the NRA the Black Armed Guard; it was made up of about 50–60 men, including some veterans like him..."

Robert F. Williams - Wikipedia

Like I said earlier, the NRA is the country's oldest civil rights organization.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now that is how you own a dumb ass....good job...

At the risk of being highly offensive to some but the question has to be asked why do Conservative gun rights activists piss in their pants whenever some governor passes some innocuous gun safety ban?

"Oh," you shriek like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic Chicken Littles, " they're coming for my guns and civil war is around the corner! I will not stand for it!". As soon as you're through typing I am sure you go to the store for a bag of cheetos.

Seriously it is the most pathetic sight. Seems like nothing more to me than a tantrum thrown by spoiled adults.
Liar says gun safety ban. You scum can't help but lie.
^^^^^^^^^ Speaking of someone who pisses in his pants when a gun measures are being discussed.
Come get them, let's see who pisses.
The chances of me coming to get your guns are about the same as you winning a NAACP Image Award.
Oh we no. You vermin want others to do it.

These same gun nuts should stop trying to pass themselves off as adults and mature citizens. They're just making damn fools of themselves.

DkBlnu0V4AE-X8b.jpg

I love how thin skinned gun loons can’t make a cogent argument. Grow up. No one in this country gives a shit about your guns nor does anyone want to take them away, you friggin moron.

Tell your nursing home assistance to give you a double dose of your anti-anxiety meds.

You mean except for the democrat party, their Presidential candidates, their Supreme Court Justices, their Circuit court of appeals judges, their local and state democrat party controlled towns and cities....

You mean other than those people who are passing gun and magazine bans every day......other than them...right?
Bans or waiting periods are not gun confiscations.

DkBlnu0V4AE-X8b.jpg

Yes...they are. If you ban someones AR-15 and they become a felon if they don't turn it in, that is a confiscation. Waiting periods are just fucking stupid.

DkBlnu0V4AE-X8b.jpg

Yes...they are. If you ban someones AR-15 and they become a felon if they don't turn it in, that is a confiscation. Waiting periods are just fucking stupid.
Has any state, county or municipality ever passed a criminal charge backed confiscation weapon law before in this country?

Has any state, county or municipality ever passed a criminal charge backed confiscation weapon law before in this country?

They have banned guns but so far usually have had to grandfather in currently owned weapons.....because they didn't have the political muscle to go after them........others might have more details on actual state by state actions.......but the anti-gun extremists are bolder now, and are refusing to grandfather in guns with their latest pushes to ban guns...

Besides..... banning guns is confiscation.....

DkBlnu0V4AE-X8b.jpg

so say the guy with an avatar of a fictional "FANTASY" character LOL

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.
lol I have a 1000 magazines with 28 rounds in each magazine
2 magazines a week with 3 boxes of ammo
I know a guy in my town, (a prepper among other things) was known to have so much stored at his home, firemen I knew said "if the guy's house ever catches fire, we're just going to block off and evacuate 2 block all around it, keep the public back and hope the 2 blocks was enough".
You don't store it all together I have several plots of lands throughout several states

Liar says gun safety ban. You scum can't help but lie.
^^^^^^^^^ Speaking of someone who pisses in his pants when a gun measures are being discussed.
Come get them, let's see who pisses.
The changes of me coming to get your guns are about the same as you winning a NAACP Image Award.

The chances of any of my local law-enforcement officers going door to door trying to confiscate firearms is pretty slim too. I'm on a first-name basis with several of them and they all support the 2nd Amendment and concealed carry.
No one ever is going to have their guns confiscated. EVER
I'm sure they said that in Nazi Germany and did the federal government confiscate guns form the American Indians?
Also didn't democrats confiscate guns from free blacks?

They have banned guns but so far usually have had to grandfather in currently owned weapons.....because they didn't have the political muscle to go after them........others might have more details on actual state by state actions.......but the anti-gun extremists are bolder now, and are refusing to grandfather in guns with their latest pushes to ban guns...

all laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are void. Marbury vs Madison
82029234_1259737594235046_4177531877831213056_n.jpg

I know a guy in my town, (a prepper among other things) was known to have so much stored at his home, firemen I knew said "if the guy's house ever catches fire, we're just going to block off and evacuate 2 block all around it, keep the public back and hope the 2 blocks was enough".
You don't store it all together I have several plots of lands throughout several states

I want to guess them LOL .

The states you have land in that is -------

NC
KANSAS
Annapolis MD

and the rest no clue lmfao.

I do not think they will actually try to confiscate any Semi-Auto rifles already sold to private owners, assault looking or not. Would not be hard to get a Federal Injunction to stop until the 2A issue resolved by higher court, before first search warrant could be issued or served. This does not excite me. The only way this will get out of hand is if the gun nuts start shooting first and depending on the Supreme Court second. Don't take offense at "gun nuts" descriptor. There are a far more normal weapons enthusiast gun owners than the "all guns, all devices, all the time, anywhere, in the home and equally in the street, total gun freedom wackos". The whole "PrepForThat" link posting of NRA "airdropping" magazines in, showing what looked like a Russian helicopter, sling loaded as if supporting revolt in third world country was emotional propaganda bullshit rabble rousing, and just not thought out for any other purpose. NRA should not have been involved and will probably be found culpable if their rabble rousing sparks an incident at the state capital on the morning they requested all the NRA members to show up. It was a membership drive, nothing else, with a free magazine in the offering, just extremely poorly timed and advertised.

I want to guess them LOL .

The states you have land in that is -------

NC
KANSAS
Annapolis MD

and the rest no clue lmfao.
of course N.C. not Kansas nowhere near Maryland lol

You'd like this guy if he's not in jail. I think you might see eye to eye on storage. Became too un-self-disciplined for my tastes, last I saw him.

You'd like this guy if he's not in jail. I think you might see eye to eye on storage. Became too un-self-disciplined for my tastes, last I saw him.
If I was selfish I could care less if they banned magazines but what about our children when they become adults. It's not fair to them to allow any ban to stand.

Forum List

Back