Nowhere to Hide, Joe

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
British press has been all over Joe. Must be part of that foreign policy expertise we were sold.

I think this picture pretty much sums up that Biden has gone into permanent fetal position.
1630166676318.jpeg

Nowhere to hide, Joe: President adopts fetal position as he crumbles under questioning and tries to blame Trump for Afghanistan catastrophe after 13 troops were killed along with 90 Afghans in ISIS bomb attacks

Biden must resign immediately and should be court martialed for dereliction of duty.

Notice how belligerent ALL of these elitest communist scumbags behave when they get ANY push back from the press.

Utter trash.

British press has been all over Joe. Must be part of that foreign policy expertise we were sold.
Nowhere to hide, Joe: President adopts fetal position as he crumbles under questioning

Joe is not caving in that picture, he was merely gazing down at a copy of the battle map of the region on his podium sent to him by CentCom
for a few minutes to get his bearings on the next step to getting all of the remaining evacuees out of Afghanistan.

It is easy to see the reason for all the confusion:

7ae5b3d78.jpg

If Biden resigns and the totally inept Kamala Harris replaces him, we will still have the twin racist Democrat cult leaders Susan Rice and Barry Obama running the WH.
No argument against Harris can outweigh the fact that Biden is mentally incapable of doing the job. POTUS is an extremely demanding job and mistakes can have dire consequences. It's clear Biden is compromised mentally when the job would be difficult for someone without those issues.

No argument against Harris can outweigh the fact that Biden is mentally incapable of doing the job. POTUS is an extremely demanding job and mistakes can have dire consequences. It's clear Biden is compromised mentally when the job would be difficult for someone without those issues.
Obama is probably who chose Harris to be Biden's VP

I think this picture pretty much sums up that Biden has gone into permanent fetal position.
View attachment 531783

Nowhere to hide, Joe: President adopts fetal position as he crumbles under questioning and tries to blame Trump for Afghanistan catastrophe after 13 troops were killed along with 90 Afghans in ISIS bomb attacks

A Questionable Source from Great Britain? Why are we not surprised.

That imagine of Xiden in the fetal position will be the lasting imagine of this dembot disaster

I don't she had to use knee pads to get the choice....color and female filled the bill

I'm still smh at that choice

The worst part about your statement is its 100% true. Instead of picking the most qualified candidate Biden made an affirmative action pick.

Forum List

Back