Now you know why all liberal, television news sites all say the exact same thing

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job, as did Megyn.
`
All media reports the same thing because there is only one fact. The same hold true to any reporting medium. Key word; "reporting." You seem to suffer the same malaise other far right members have and the is the difficulty of discerning the difference between fact and opinion.

Many mediums don't report facts, they take facts already reported and editorialize them. True, all reporting mediums have bias to one degree or another but that's why so many exist. See chart below.
`
`

media-bias-chart-3-0-Hi-Res.jpg
`
Megyn Kelly is not a reporter, she's a pundit, she gives her opinion on news already reported. Opinions are inherently subjective, such as your opinion on the media.

Fact - Opinion; Know the difference.
`

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job, as did Megyn.
`
All media reports the same thing because there is only one fact. The same hold true to any reporting medium. Key word; "reporting." You seem to suffer the same malaise other far right members have and the is the difficulty of discerning the difference between fact and opinion.

Many mediums don't report facts, they take facts already reported and editorialize them. True, all reporting mediums have bias to one degree or another but that's why so many exist. See chart below.
`
`

`
Megyn Kelly is not a reporter, she's a pundit, she gives her opinion on news already reported. Opinions are inherently subjective, such as your opinion on the media.

`

Oh give it a rest.

If you think the MSM reports "facts" you're delusional.

`

`
`

`

`

Oh give it a rest.

If you think the MSM reports "facts" you're delusional.

They parrot what the globalist AP feeds them and put their spin on it.

Occasionally one runs into real journalism.

It's much more prevalent at the local level.

`

`
`

`

`

Fox news is in the basement but MSNBC is just in the middle.

Sure. Yep.

That's why Americans voted Trump, and the Blue Wave died. hahahahah

`

`
`

`

`

Fact: Today is Saturday

Fact: This chart is biased, made obvious by the fact that MSNBC is in "opinion" but Fox News is in "unfair persuasion"

Opinion: This chart, like most rundowns of the media, is absolute crap garbage dumpster fire material

Oh give it a rest. If you think the MSM reports "facts" you're delusional.
`
Define FACT then prove that the MSM doesn't report it? As I said, all reporting mediums have bias but at the core should be a FACT. The chart gives a pretty good rundown on the bias levels of different sources but with the exception orange and red, most stay within the journalistic levels of news reporting...that is to say, bias doesn't overshadow facts.

Fact: Today is SaturdayFact: This chart is biased, made obvious by the fact that MSNBC is in "opinion" but Fox News is in "unfair persuasion"Opinion: This chart, like most rundowns of the media, is absolute crap garbage dumpster fire material
`
Let me help you alleviate your mass confusion with another chart, I hope this helps you:
`
`

Facts-and-Opinions-1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to international corporate business.

Oh give it a rest. If you think the MSM reports "facts" you're delusional.
`
Define FACT then prove that the MSM doesn't report it? As I said, all reporting mediums have bias but at the core should be a FACT. The chart gives a pretty good rundown on the bias levels of different sources but with the exception orange and red, most stay within the journalistic levels of news reporting...that is to say, bias doesn't overshadow facts.

Here's a FACT: NBC is waaay up at the top of this list but 93% of their Trump coverage is NEGATIVE. Really? With the economy roaring back to life? That's not BIASED to you?

What a load of crock.

Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative

Here's a FACT: NBC is waaay up at the top of this list but 93% of their Trump coverage is NEGATIVE. Really? With the economy roaring back to life? That's not BIASED to you?What a load of crock.Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative
`
Again, let me state; "all reporting mediums have bias to one degree or another but that's why so many exist." Do you know why so many news sources exist? It's called confirmation bias - the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. Reading news that disagrees with ones beliefs causes "cognitive dissonance" which is something I think you are going through right now; I'm no psychologist though. It is a mental discomfort that happens when when people are confronted with facts that contradict their personal beliefs, ideals, and values.

Choose the medium that best suits your personal biases. If you choose to want to confront a fact, you must use facts, not just more opinions.
`

Here's a FACT: NBC is waaay up at the top of this list but 93% of their Trump coverage is NEGATIVE. Really? With the economy roaring back to life? That's not BIASED to you?What a load of crock.Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative
`
Again, let me state; "all reporting mediums have bias to one degree or another but that's why so many exist." Do you know why so many news sources exist? It's called confirmation bias - the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. Reading news that disagrees with ones beliefs causes "cognitive dissonance" which is something I think you are going through right now; I'm no psychologist though. It is a mental discomfort that happens when when people are confronted with facts that contradict their personal beliefs, ideals, and values.

Choose the medium that best suits your personal biases. If you choose to want to confront a fact, you must use facts, not just more opinions.
`

Sweetheart, you're funny. I just came from the Huffington Post. I try to watch MSNBC at least twice a week, Morning Joe as well as some of the opinion shows. Did you know that conservatives are more prone to doing this, liberals are not?

And are you missing the point that NBC, with all their bias, is WAY at the top of the "objective" peak of your stupid chart?

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job when do, as did Megyn.
dissenting opinions on wearing black face in the 21st century?

Is it liberal group think to believe it was a clueless and insensitive remark, no matter how 'well-intended' it supposedly was?
It wasn't blackface, moron.

It was a Halloween costume pertaining to a black historical figure or black character on tv.

You assholes laughed your asses off when "White Chicks" hit theaters I bet....
You always do well to call folks names to get your point across.

Sweetheart, you're funny. I just came from the Huffington Post. I try to watch MSNBC at least twice a week, Morning Joe as well as some of the opinion shows. Did you know that conservatives are more prone to doing this, liberals are not? And are you missing the point that NBC, with all their bias, is WAY at the top of the "objective" peak of your stupid chart?
`
That's your opinion honey and you're welcome to it.

Whether it's NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc., all of the liberal hosts parrot the same liberal narratives. Megyn Kelly became the poster woman for daring to express a well-intended opinion that deviated from liberal group-think. One cannot speak truth, let alone express a subjective opinion, IF it contradicts liberal group-think. Therefore, one is not going to see a host on any of the liberal media outlets expressing a dissenting opinion as they will assuredly lose their job when do, as did Megyn.
dissenting opinions on wearing black face in the 21st century?

Is it liberal group think to believe it was a clueless and insensitive remark, no matter how 'well-intended' it supposedly was?
It wasn't blackface, moron.

It was a Halloween costume pertaining to a black historical figure or black character on tv.

You assholes laughed your asses off when "White Chicks" hit theaters I bet....
You always do well to call folks names to get your point across.
It is all you NPCs understand now.

Now can you explain why tRumpkins on political boards all over the internet push the day's chosen talking points simultaneously?

This is an internet DISCUSSION FORUM wherein people discuss various topics, especially breaking news on political and social issues. Maybe that's why I began a post on this topic. And my point stands. If any host at any liberal media site deviated from liberal group-think, they'd be fired by the next day.
That doesn't answer my question.

Now can you explain why tRumpkins on political boards all over the internet push the day's chosen talking points simultaneously?

This is an internet DISCUSSION FORUM wherein people discuss various topics, especially breaking news on political and social issues. Maybe that's why I began a post on this topic. And my point stands. If any host at any liberal media site deviated from liberal group-think, they'd be fired by the next day.
That doesn't answer my question.

For conservatives, you know, people that believe in the constitution, the first amendment, freedom of expression, all the things liberals hate, the firing of Megyn Kelly for daring to express her personal OPINION that it's NOT racist for a kid to use black face as part of a costume, is disturbing news for us. For liberals, banning speech of others is normal, routine and par for the course. Hence, for liberals, this isn't a topic worthy of discussion.

The battles continues between the right and left in America. The right wants to preserve the concept of freedom of expression while the left seeks to annihilate it.

oh wait! Facts matter:

quotes:
Kelly, who never really seemed like a good fit for the NBC morning show, overplayed her popularity earlier this week when she passionately defended people who don blackface costumes for Halloween -- a thing that most Americans understand is definitely not okay, unless their intention is to offend.

"But what is racist?" Kelly asked on her show. "Because you do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween. Back when I was a kid that was OK, as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character."
Actually, most Americans have the common sense to not be offended by a Halloween costume and no, they would not think it was not okay.

Forum List

Back