Now you know why all liberal, television news sites all say the exact same thing

oh wait! Facts matter:

quotes:
Kelly, who never really seemed like a good fit for the NBC morning show, overplayed her popularity earlier this week when she passionately defended people who don blackface costumes for Halloween -- a thing that most Americans understand is definitely not okay, unless their intention is to offend.

"But what is racist?" Kelly asked on her show. "Because you do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween. Back when I was a kid that was OK, as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character."
Actually, most Americans have the common sense to not be offended by a Halloween costume and no, they would not think it was not okay.
Most Black Americans would be irritated by a white person in black face. And most normal, honest people acknowledge that

grow up

Look, if a cosmetic artist could transform a black person and make them look just like George Washington, I wouldn't be offended, I would be amazed.
Your family tree is not screwed up because George Washington screwed your ancestors while they were slaves.

Only difference is white people are not looking for shit to be offended like blacks
You've got to be joking

:eusa_wall:

Donald Trump and almost every single Cracker in public office are constantly looking for ways to be offended.

Why just the other day, a man with a MAGA cap on lodged at complaint at the local grocery store. He was offended because Ailse 3 had a sign that read Crackers Cookies Chips

oh wait! Facts matter:

quotes:
Kelly, who never really seemed like a good fit for the NBC morning show, overplayed her popularity earlier this week when she passionately defended people who don blackface costumes for Halloween -- a thing that most Americans understand is definitely not okay, unless their intention is to offend.

"But what is racist?" Kelly asked on her show. "Because you do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween. Back when I was a kid that was OK, as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character."
Actually, most Americans have the common sense to not be offended by a Halloween costume and no, they would not think it was not okay.
Most Black Americans would be irritated by a white person in black face. And most normal, honest people acknowledge that

grow up

u mean retarded blacks would be offended by a halloween costume

Forum List

Back