Now Trump is saying the wall could be a “slat fence”

That slat fence was always the wall. If you thought the wall was going to be a solid structure that's your problem.

All we know is what Trump told us

His “big beautiful wall” is now a slat fence

And he is not even going to get that

What difference does it make as long as it keeps the cock roaches out?
Uh probably because it wouldn’t be very hard to climb over, tunnel, or even destroy a goddamn fence. You people never cease to amaze me lol

And your lack of memory amazes me.
The whole idea of the slat design is so the border patrol can see through it ya fuken moron.

180312165707-wall---6-super-169.jpg
Lol oh right see through. We need a see through fence as the ultimate solution to border security!

So you think it benefits the border patrol not to be able to see whats happening on the other side of the wall?
You're a special kinda stupid ain't ya.......
Slats are easier to climb

656f6ee582b24ae555c37273c06327e9

Uh probably because it wouldn’t be very hard to climb over, tunnel, or even destroy a goddamn fence. You people never cease to amaze me lol

The whole idea of the slat design is so the border patrol can see through it ya fuken moron.

Lol oh right see through. We need a see through fence as the ultimate solution to border security!

So you think it benefits the border patrol not to be able to see whats happening on the other side of the wall?

So what are they going to do when they hit the top third of the wall ya dumbfuck.....

That slat fence was always the wall. If you thought the wall was going to be a solid structure that's your problem.

That is what Trump said it was going to be.

Are you saying that he lied?

By the way, a wall and a fence are not the same thing.

Where were you when the prototypes were making the rounds? In the places where the wall has gone up, no one has gotten through. This was the chosen design at being the most effective.

“China built a wall that’s 13,000 miles long 2,000 years ago. My ambition is for ours to be much higher.” Donald J Trump

“I’m talking about precasts going up probably 35 to 40 feet up in the air. That’s high. That’s a real wall.” Donald J Trump

If you have a wall this thick and it’s solid concrete from ground to 32 feet high, which is a high wall, much higher than people planned. You go 32 feet up and you don’t know who’s over here. You’re here, you’ve got the wall and there’s some other people here.” Donald J Trump

The biggest thing Trump has done already is to get Mexico to agree to keep Asylum seeking immigrants in Mexico while their Asylum claims are adjudicated...That was huge...it caused thousands to turn around and head back home....but wall fence barrier....who cares?....just bring a halt to illegal crossings...

The biggest thing Trump has done already is to get Mexico to agree to keep Asylum seeking immigrants in Mexico while their Asylum claims are adjudicated...That was huge...it caused thousands to turn around and head back home....but wall fence barrier....who cares?....just bring a halt to illegal crossings...

Yep....
I really dont care how they do it as long as it happens.

Uh well you see, they can still see what’s happening now across the border without a fence lol. To say it is justifiable to build a slat fence because it would be see through is utter non sense.

Ah, Trump’s all over the place rhetoric on the wall once again becomes hilarious. During the campaign Trump called the future wall “impenetrable” which was a strong, manly description he knew his knuckle dragging base would go ape shit over. This was obviously Trump just trying to compensate for his small penis in front of a rally crowd, but perhaps now he has accepted his penis is small. Good for him.

After all, he is a complete wuss. Rather than just accepting the wall will never be built, he pathetically tries to save face by compromising what the wall will end up being. Is this really the guy republicans thought they were electing?

Trump now says the border wall can be 'a slat fence'

What do you think they've been installing to replace old fencing. You're just not very smart are ya. Can you say a slat fence with anti-climb panels.

border+wall+construction.jpg

Uh well you see, they can still see what’s happening now across the border without a fence lol. To say it is justifiable to build a slat fence because it would be see through is utter non sense.

That would be "nonsense".....
So lets say you have a BP truck driving along the wall.
What would be a better situation? Being able to tell if there were illegals trying to scale the wall or not?

That's what the border patrol say they want. They want to be able to see what's happening on the other side.

656f6ee582b24ae555c37273c06327e9

That section has razor wire on top of it now.

I don't see too many anchor babies being able to scale a 30 or 40 foot iron slat fence. A few athletic men might be able to get over it but it'll keep out most of them, especially the pregnant ones.

Build the Slat Fence !

Build the Slat Fence !

Build the Slat Fence !

I don't see too many anchor babies being able to scale a 30 or 40 foot iron slat fence. A few athletic men might be able to get over it but it'll keep out most of them, especially the pregnant ones.
When Trump went to the border to see the models, a squad of Army Rangers were there and the DHS picked out the two models the Rangers couldn't get over.

Forum List

Back