Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

Yes, and why this would be a positive selling point for some one wanting to work for the betterment of our country?
What's the point, I will shot you if I don't get my way ??????

No, the point is he will shoot you if you threaten his kids, or burn and loot in his neighborhood, or generally speaking keep getting in his face when you're not wanted or welcome there.

The betterment of our country is, you STOP the looting and burning. You don't stand idly by doing nothing like the fucktard cops, and most of all you don't get down on your knees for a bunch of fucking communists

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

Sooo...purely because this guy is a gun bunny.
AND - like all gun bunnies - has NO IDEA what the 2'nd Amendment actually means.

And you don't care what his policies are about foreign wars, the military, the budget, the economy, human rights, freedom of speech, helping the homeless (tens of thousands of whom are veterans), the Fed, the equity markets, the unemployed, etc..

All of this stuff means nothing nothing to you.

All you care about is he is a gun bunny?

No wonder America is falling apart.
We have lunatics like you who ignore the problems we face.
Just so you can keep your fucking guns.

I bet you your IQ is under 90 and you love your guns more than your children.

You sir - should not even be allowed to vote.

Not because you are a gun bunny.
But because you ignore all the other things that are far more important to the health of America.
Useless piece of human excrement.

Ohhh...I hear your sister/mother calling.
Looks like you are getting lucky tonight.

Don't forget protection.
BTW - that means a 'condom'.

Sooo...purely because this guy is a gun bunny.
AND - like all gun bunnies - has NO IDEA what the 2'nd Amendment actually means.

And you don't care what his policies are about foreign wars, the military, the budget, the economy, human rights, freedom of speech, helping the homeless (tens of thousands of whom are veterans), the Fed, the equity markets, the unemployed, etc..

All of this stuff means nothing nothing to you.

All you care about is he is a gun bunny?

No wonder America is falling apart.
We have lunatics like you who ignore the problems we face.
Just so you can keep your fucking guns.

I bet you your IQ is under 90 and you love your guns more than your children.

You sir - should not even be allowed to vote.

Not because you are a gun bunny.
But because you ignore all the other things that are far more important to the health of America.
Useless piece of human excrement.

Ohhh...I hear your sister/mother calling.
Looks like you are getting lucky tonight.

Don't forget protection.
BTW - that means a 'condom'.

You are new here....at least I haven't seen you before...but when you are posting comedy posts....like the one above, it should go in the humor section....

Forum List

Back