Now the Envirowhackos Have Me Eating Fishsticks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Haters gotta hate my man- it's what sustains their pitiful lives.

I don’t think I’m alone in where the more I’m scolded for behavior which (allegedly) harms the planet or in some way offends people of a certain type, the more I’m likely to increase said behavior. Now fishsticks are under attack for killing earth.
Study finds making other seafood from Alaskan pollack is worst for the environment than fishing | Daily Mail Online
Is there any possible part of our daily life that isn’t going to be measured by this bullshit metric?
You seem to be easily manipulated. I'd be interested in seeing what would happen if tofu was said to be bad for you. Trumpkins!!! :rolleyes:

I don’t think I’m alone in where the more I’m scolded for behavior which (allegedly) harms the planet or in some way offends people of a certain type, the more I’m likely to increase said behavior. Now fishsticks are under attack for killing earth.
Study finds making other seafood from Alaskan pollack is worst for the environment than fishing | Daily Mail Online
Is there any possible part of our daily life that isn’t going to be measured by this bullshit metric?
You seem to be easily manipulated. I'd be interested in seeing what would happen if tofu was said to be bad for you. Trumpkins!!! :rolleyes:
Tastes like chicken.

Forum List

Back