Now that Trump has endorsed a path to citizenship for the Dreamers

From your link...so Trump will be president for two terms.

.Over a period of 10 to 12 years, somebody does a great job, they work hard, that gives incentive to do a great job. Whatever they're doing, if they do a great job, I think it's a nice thing to have the incentive of, after a period of years, being able to become a citizen."

Amnesty don wont flinch. He has already stated he doesnt care what his base thinks about his LIES. He will accept the political fallout...

As long as the wall is built, chain migration ends, the visa lottery ends and all "dreamers" who are criminals are deported, I'd compromise that far on making the dreamers left citizens.

And how many times did the nuts mock me for pointing out that 80% of Americans don't want the DACA 'kids' deported???

a hundred? lol

As long as the wall is built, chain migration ends, the visa lottery ends and all "dreamers" who are criminals are deported, I'd compromise that far on making the dreamers left citizens.

I agree Tipsy, and do think that we need a wall.. what other country does not have a boundary, right?

And if you break the law you should go back..

Will all of his cult flip flop and claim that was a good idea all along?

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...-trump-suggests-citizenship-path-for-dreamers

He thinks it's a "nice thing". That's not an endorsement of any potential policy.

On the other hand, the sentiment nudges the DACA-ites away from the Democrats, who would apparently be happy to see them deported for political purposes, per Schumer's statement.

Ah, so you're on board the consensus that we can't take Trump's word for anything. His word has no value?

Will all of his cult flip flop and claim that was a good idea all along?

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...-trump-suggests-citizenship-path-for-dreamers

He thinks it's a "nice thing". That's not an endorsement of any potential policy.

On the other hand, the sentiment nudges the DACA-ites away from the Democrats, who would apparently be happy to see them deported for political purposes, per Schumer's statement.

Ah, so you're on board the consensus that we can't take Trump's word for anything. His word has no value?

He has given no word.

Forum List

Back