Now That tRump and his GOPer Cronies Cost the Global Economy over $500 billion, What's Next?

What's next? Apparently another liberal thread filled with lies and fake news ^^^
I'm curious, just what oart of the op do you think is a lie or fake news? It's all actual facts, as opposed to alternative facts.

You dumb ass libs, a few weeks ago you all claimed it was Obama's stock market. Come over here you get a Benny Hill pat for that one. :itsok:
Your lack of comprehension is almost astounding.

What's next? Apparently another liberal thread filled with lies and fake news ^^^
I'm curious, just what oart of the op do you think is a lie or fake news? It's all actual facts, as opposed to alternative facts.

You dumb ass libs, a few weeks ago you all claimed it was Obama's stock market. Come over here you get a Benny Hill pat for that one. :itsok:

Do you deny that the left have claimed the economy is all credited to Obama for the past 2 years? Here I'll give you these to save time :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Do you deny that the left have claimed the economy is all credited to Obama for the past 2 years? Here I'll give you these to save time :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Do you know what a trajectory is?

Do you know what a trajectory is?

Is that what you call Obama's weak recovery, a trajectory?

Money does not disappear, it changes ownership.
No, it is disappearing with the FED reverse QE. Under Obama 4.5 trillion dollars was printed out of thin air, now the Fed is removing it by increasing the interest rate, and those who borrowed that FREE money have to sell their stocks to give back the loans or pay a hefty interest rate...

No, it is disappearing with the FED reverse QE. Under Obama 4.5 trillion dollars was printed out of thin air, now the Fed is removing it by increasing the interest rate, and those who borrowed that FREE money have to sell their stocks to give back the loans or pay a hefty interest rate...
I know many people who became very wealthy and becoming very wealthy from crashes.
The people I know don’t care about .25 increases.
As far as I know, we have no proof money was printed in the first place.
We only know that banks love giving out plastic.

Who knew the global economy was the Presidents responsibility. Stupid Trump should listen to Macron and pile on some green taxes

I know many people who became very wealthy and becoming very wealthy from crashes.
Does the Federal Reserve Actually Print Money?
Between December 2008 and October 2014, the Fed launched quantitative easing. That was a massive expansion of open market operations. The nation's central bank added $4 trillion to the money supply. It did this by buying Treasurys from its member banks. It paid them by adding the same amount to their credit on their books. It had the same impact on the economy as printing 40 billion $100 bills and mailing it to banks to lend.
Seems to many of US that the only way Obozo got the market to go up, was with FAUX dollars, now those dollars are being scooped up and the big guys are dumping stocks to pay for the rate hike or else.

and those who borrowed that FREE money

Ummm….the Fed exchanged cash, which yields zero, for bonds which paid 2%-4%.
No free money in sight.

Between December 2008 and October 2014, the Fed launched quantitative easing. That was a massive expansion of open market operations. The nation's central bank added $4 trillion to the money supply. It did this by buying Treasurys from its member banks. It paid them by adding the same amount to their credit on their books. It had the same impact on the economy as printing 40 billion $100 bills and mailing it to banks to lend.
Seems to many of US that the only way Obozo got the market to go up, was with FAUX dollars, now those dollars are being scooped up and the big guys are dumping stocks to pay for the rate hike or else.
By the way, no, rich dont bother with .25 increases, but when you borrow money at 2% then it is now over 3% you arent making money you are losing money. 4 Rate hikes have happened under President Trump because HIS economy was roaring, Obozo had 1 rate hike, because Janet Yellow was testing the waters on his economy and every time she talked about rate hikes the market tanked 500 points because O's economy was malaise.

Why Can't Yellen Raise Rates?
Second, there is a difficult-to-explain dichotomy between the cheering jobs data and the failure of the economy to break out of an unimpressive 1 percent growth pattern. More jobs, not much more output, means that productivity – what workers produce in an hour – is declining. Unless, as some experts argue, the output figures fail to capture the value of the output of an economy that relies more on the creation of apps than on the rolling of countable tons of steel than was once the case. If productivity is to rise, businesses will have to invest in the capital that workers need to be efficient. But corporate boards aren't likely to come up with the cash soon: such investment fell in February.
I may have to use only 1/8th brain with this guy, he sure doesnt meet the challenge, I have presented him.. Quite an ignorant fellow.

By the way, no, rich dont bother with .25 increases, but when you borrow money at 2% then it is now over 3% you arent making money you are losing money. 4 Rate hikes have happened under President Trump because HIS economy was roaring, Obozo had 1 rate hike, because Janet Yellow was testing the waters on his economy and every time she talked about rate hikes the market tanked 500 points because O's economy was malaise.

Second, there is a difficult-to-explain dichotomy between the cheering jobs data and the failure of the economy to break out of an unimpressive 1 percent growth pattern. More jobs, not much more output, means that productivity – what workers produce in an hour – is declining. Unless, as some experts argue, the output figures fail to capture the value of the output of an economy that relies more on the creation of apps than on the rolling of countable tons of steel than was once the case. If productivity is to rise, businesses will have to invest in the capital that workers need to be efficient. But corporate boards aren't likely to come up with the cash soon: such investment fell in February.
I may have to use only 1/8th brain with this guy, he sure doesnt meet the challenge, I have presented him.. Quite an ignorant fellow.

4 Rate hikes have happened under President Trump because HIS economy was roaring,

8 rate hikes since Trump was elected.

4 Rate hikes have happened under President Trump because HIS economy was roaring,

8 rate hikes since Trump was elected.
I stand corrected

The comical OP is what you get when liberals try to talk about economics. Do you know where the stock market stood one week before Trump was elected? 17,888. And right now, even after some big adjustments, it's at 22,445.

This is what the tRump admin. or what's left of it, which also represents the deplorable legacy of the outgoing GOPer majority has left as of the ending of 2018. All that winning. Not!

"Stocks plunged again on Friday, sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average to its worst week since the financial crisis in 2008, down nearly 7 percent. The Nasdaq Composite Index closed in a bear market and the S&P 500 was on the brink of one itself, down nearly 18 percent from its record earlier this year.

The Federal Reserve's rate hike on Wednesday drove the losses this week and fears of an extended government shutdown only added to the pain on Friday.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 414.23 points to finish at 22,445.37 in turbulent trading that sent the blue-chip index up as much as 300 points earlier in the day, only to trade back in negative territory less than one hour later. The initial rally upward on Friday came as Federal Reserve Bank of New York President John Williams told CNBC that the central bank could reassess its interest rate policy and balance sheet reduction in the new year if the economy slows."

source: cnbc.com /2018/12/21/us-stocks-set-for-lower-week-after-fed-decision-government-shutdown-fears.html
I had this feeling when he was appointed #45. I am sure he is working to destabilize America so that russia can either invade of he can have his bloodless coup for his butt buddy Vladimier.
tRump is too stupid to destabilize anything other than his rotted legacy and stabilizing enough rope to hang himself.

tRump is too stupid to destabilize anything other than his rotted legacy and stabilizing enough rope to hang himself.
Stupid maybe but never underestimate the power of sly cunning and some very, very smart assistance and advice coming from Moscow.

Stupid maybe but never underestimate the power of sly cunning and some very, very smart assistance and advice coming from Moscow.
Of course, which is why elements within Democracy needed top that uncivilized and primitive activity at averting the House part of Congress getting hacked in internal and external enemy's favor. This is separate from the fact that this Russian puppet tRump begged them to hack the election in his favor because he only appealed to the bottom feeders or the minority and also realized he could not win in a lawful, decent and civilized manner.

Last edited:
Let me tell you one gd thing, you and your kind can shut me up on here too but you and your kind as mere mortals cannot stop what is meant to be and what will be. Get the point?

Actually, your so-called CONservative GOPers and your so-called business man president have liberally cost the global markets in particular $5 trillion as of October 24, 2018. So run with your sense of nonsense and who cares? Not I for sure.

I could have sworn the Federal Reserve was independent of the President. Right, dumbass?
It is, but a liberal democrat doesnt have much grey matter to use, which is why, when I discuss things with them, I only have to use 1/4 of my brain.
What really matters is getting rid of savages, traitors and morally bankrupt infidels among whom, the former GOP House got the boot and by the unobstructed will of the majority voter. Got that too?

Forum List

Back