Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

No it wasn't just fine because most never came back for their hearing because the excuse they gave the government wouldn't hold up in court.

Actually, most of them did... they wanted legal residency.

The reality is, there is no illegal immigration crisis. The number of undocumented immigrants leveled off in 2011 and has stayed consistent since then.

Yes, there is an immigration crisis. I'd give you links, but as always, you'd ignore them because they prove you wrong. But illegals cost us billions of dollars every year legal and illegal. They hold up our American children in classrooms because they can't understand our language. If they were not a problem, we would not be forced into being a bilingual country against our will.

It really bothers me when people say "it's only a misdemeanor" as if misdemeanors are not crimes but they are and are punishable by up to a year in jail.

These are examples of offenses that are also ONLY misdemeanors

Okay... none of those crimes do permanent harm... they just aren't that big of a deal.

Some of them shouldn't be crimes at all. I still think prostitution laws are truly bizarre. It's a crime to fuck for money but not a crime to fuck for free?

So let's look at crossing the border? Who is actually harmed? Um, no one, really. Certainly not a bad enough crime to yank a kid from his parents and then lose track of the kid.

None of these crimes do permanent harm? That's like saying a woman isn't traumatized after being raped. Maybe you didn't even look at the list.

Assault many times does permanent damage. So does burglary when people are afraid to sleep at night or leave their house to go to work. In fact I never even held a gun until after somebody robbed my apartment. Afterwards, I bought a gun and put it in my headboard compartment; still have one in there today.

Yes, there is an immigration crisis. I'd give you links, but as always, you'd ignore them because they prove you wrong.

Naw, man, your links to Stormfront just bore me.

There is no crisis. It isn't even really a problem. Immigration is GOOD For America. Otherwise, you'd all just degenerate into inbred white trash.

But illegals cost us billions of dollars every year legal and illegal.

And they generate billions of dollars in goods, services and labor.

They hold up our American children in classrooms because they can't understand our language.

Uh, what holds up American kids is that they watch TV for 30 hours a week instead of studying... but that's okay, if you want "Blame the Darkies for my White Trash fail", you might as well start them early.

If they were not a problem, we would not be forced into being a bilingual country against our will

Not sure how that hurts you at all. I don't speak Spanish, I don't need to speak Spanish. Most Hispanics I encounter speak enough English to get by. So I'm not sure how this is happening against anyone's "will".

None of these crimes do permanent harm? That's like saying a woman isn't traumatized after being raped. Maybe you didn't even look at the list.

Rape isn't a misdemeanor....

In fact I never even held a gun until after somebody robbed my apartment. Afterwards, I bought a gun and put it in my headboard compartment; still have one in there today.

Yes, we know about your unhealthy obsession with guns...

There is no crisis. It isn't even really a problem. Immigration is GOOD For America. Otherwise, you'd all just degenerate into inbred white trash.

Anytime anybody wants to experiment with that, we welcome it with open arms.

A net loss. Their cheap labor is what's responsible for lower wages in this country.

Uh, what holds up American kids is that they watch TV for 30 hours a week instead of studying... but that's okay, if you want "Blame the Darkies for my White Trash fail", you might as well start them early.

Well they're not watching television in the classroom where the teacher has to stop and explain WTF they are talking about over and over again.

Not sure how that hurts you at all. I don't speak Spanish, I don't need to speak Spanish. Most Hispanics I encounter speak enough English to get by. So I'm not sure how this is happening against anyone's "will".

If Americans wanted to speak Spanish we would do it on our own. Now our industries and government are forced to offer choices because these lazy SOB"s come here and can't understand or communicate.

My obsession with guns is about a third of your obsession with race.

A net loss. Their cheap labor is what's responsible for lower wages in this country.

No,what's responsible for lower wages is rich people being too fucking greedy and busting up the unions... that's why wages are lower and you have less rights... and can't get health insurance.

Well they're not watching television in the classroom where the teacher has to stop and explain WTF they are talking about over and over again.

No, they're usually playing on their I-phones... but I know you live in mortal fear that little Sally has to sit next to little Juan.

If Americans wanted to speak Spanish we would do it on our own. Now our industries and government are forced to offer choices because these lazy SOB"s come here and can't understand or communicate.

They aren't forced to do anything. Most of them CHOOSE to be bilingual because that's where the money is... it's a wonderful explosion of capitalistic opportunity, that you think is awful when it benefits not-white people.

My obsession with guns is about a third of your obsession with race.

I don't have a person of color as my Avi, you have a gun nut as yours.

No,what's responsible for lower wages is rich people being too fucking greedy and busting up the unions... that's why wages are lower and you have less rights... and can't get health insurance.

We both know why I don't have insurance, but you're not man enough to admit it. Wages are lower because they can pay lower wages due to immigrants coming here and working for nothing. If we got rid of all immigrants and were able to build the wall to keep them out, our wages would increase dramatically.

No, they're usually playing on their I-phones... but I know you live in mortal fear that little Sally has to sit next to little Juan.

Of course not, he probably has bugs.

Teachers don't let kids play with their phones in class. Any more cheap excuses to avoid the truth?

They aren't forced to do anything. Most of them CHOOSE to be bilingual because that's where the money is... it's a wonderful explosion of capitalistic opportunity, that you think is awful when it benefits not-white people.

They do it because we have too many people in this country that don't speak the language. That's why the border needs to be closed off for many years until these people property assimilate into American society.

I don't have a person of color as my Avi, you have a gun nut as yours.

That's because you can't admit who you are. It's like when we had a immediate family member who had a drinking problem. When we went to seek help, the first question asked was if this person realizes they have a problem? The reason for that is it's difficult to solve a problem that isn't there.......at least in that persons mind.

We both know why I don't have insurance, but you're not man enough to admit it.

Because your rich boss cheated you and you aren't man enough to do something about it.

Wages are lower because they can pay lower wages due to immigrants coming here and working for nothing. If we got rid of all immigrants and were able to build the wall to keep them out, our wages would increase dramatically.

Again, the immigrants are doing the jobs that white trash like you don't want to do... I can't imagine they'd ever offer you enough to wash dishes or clean toilets... you'd consider that job beneath you....

Teachers don't let kids play with their phones in class. Any more cheap excuses to avoid the truth?

Yup, because kids aren't clever like they were when I was growing up... heck, we had the Order of Sister Mary Gestapo teaching us, and We STILL found ways to break the rules.

They do it because we have too many people in this country that don't speak the language. That's why the border needs to be closed off for many years until these people property assimilate into American society.

Why? Frankly, a sign in Spanish doesn't bother me in the least little bit and it has no effect on my life. It obviously bothers you, but that's because you're racist, not acting out of anything rational.

That's because you can't admit who you are. It's like when we had a immediate family member who had a drinking problem. When we went to seek help, the first question asked was if this person realizes they have a problem? The reason for that is it's difficult to solve a problem that isn't there.......at least in that persons mind.

Uh, guy, recognizing we live in a racist as shit society is hardly a problem... it's a recognition of reality. It's kind of like saying I'm obsessed with gravity...

It would be nice to see these kinds of issues addressed as actual amendments to the Constitution - which would require real national consensus - instead of chickenshit laws passed with a fleeting 51% majority.

It really bothers me when people say "it's only a misdemeanor" as if misdemeanors are not crimes but they are and are punishable by up to a year in jail.

These are examples of offenses that are also ONLY misdemeanors

Okay... none of those crimes do permanent harm... they just aren't that big of a deal.

Some of them shouldn't be crimes at all. I still think prostitution laws are truly bizarre. It's a crime to fuck for money but not a crime to fuck for free?

So let's look at crossing the border? Who is actually harmed? Um, no one, really. Certainly not a bad enough crime to yank a kid from his parents and then lose track of the kid.
The fact that you erroneously believe that none of the crimes I listed do permanent harm is very telling and I'm sure the victims of some of them would not agree with you.

Also, you're looking at the situation in terms of perceived harm as opposed to a violation of the law. If it's no big deal, why do we have immigration laws in the first place? I've always wondered why when illegals are arrested, we incarcerate them here in the U.S. instead of deporting them as punishment. Apparently those extra bodies in our prison systems amounts to money in someone pockets.

If it truly is no big deal, get rid of the laws making it unlawful to be in the country without permission or enforce our current laws until a better solutions is found.

Yes, there is an immigration crisis. I'd give you links, but as always, you'd ignore them because they prove you wrong.

They hold up our American children in classrooms because they can't understand our language.

If they were not a problem, we would not be forced into being a bilingual country against our will

In fact I never even held a gun until after somebody robbed my apartment. Afterwards, I bought a gun and put it in my headboard compartment; still have one in there today.

See this is what you all always do. We weren't discussing immigration, we were talking instead about people who are gaming U.S. laws to enter the country and establish a foothold without utilizing the system that was put into place to regulate who our government allows in. The two groups are not the same and they're not interchangeable.

Not all sexual assaults or misconduct rise to the level of rape but there are plenty of acts that are misdemeanors that are just as traumatizing to the victims nonetheless. The recent testimony of Dr. Blasey Ford is an example of this.

And you're too biased and irrational to be able to determine whether another person has an unhealthy obsession with firearms, since you believe that individuals not responsible for their use should be punished when others abuse and misuse their product.

Hahaha...fucking hilarious.
Sure you don’t speak Spanish...I guaranfuckintee you’re a 100% barely legal wetback...I’m 100% sure of that.

Because your rich boss cheated you and you aren't man enough to do something about it.

Not much can be done when Communists ruin the country. Nobody is offering insurance anymore as if I need to keep repeating the same thing a hundred times. But you are so dense and so hard headed you refuse to lay the blame where it properly belongs because oh........we can never blame the black man.

Again, the immigrants are doing the jobs that white trash like you don't want to do... I can't imagine they'd ever offer you enough to wash dishes or clean toilets... you'd consider that job beneath you....

Let me tell you something, I did plenty of those jobs when I was younger for shit money to boot. But back then, we didn't have able bodied people living off of taxpayers like we do today. I've scrubbed plenty of toilets when I worked for an industrial cleaning company. I cleaned lockers, cleaned showers, mopped floors. When I worked for vending company, I helped clean the huge kitchen where 50 employees worked all day long messing up the place. When I was in the work/ study program in junior high, I used to go into the window wells of the school every morning to clean those out so the sewer drain didn't get plugged up and leak water through the windows of the basement classrooms.

My father was a bricklayer and he did side-jobs when he got home from work and during the weekends. My father and I worked side by side. I used to mix cement, carry clamps of brick, load wheelbarrows of eight inch block, wheel it through the grass or dirt, and unload them at the job site. He paid me one dollar an hour. I used to come home filthier than he did; sand and cement in my hair, cloths so dirty I had to change in the utility room because I couldn't enter the house. Oh yes, I did all those jobs and worse.

Yup, because kids aren't clever like they were when I was growing up... heck, we had the Order of Sister Mary Gestapo teaching us, and We STILL found ways to break the rules.

However your claim here is that the reason kids don't learn anything in school was technology, not foreign kids holding up the class. If that's so, then why do children do well in schools that don't have foreigners?

Why? Frankly, a sign in Spanish doesn't bother me in the least little bit and it has no effect on my life. It obviously bothers you, but that's because you're racist, not acting out of anything rational.

There is nothing rational when people come into your country to take it over. Of course it doesn't bother you. You hate this country and are a self-hating white to boot. Your attitude is typical of the Surrender First whites in this country.

Uh, guy, recognizing we live in a racist as shit society is hardly a problem... it's a recognition of reality. It's kind of like saying I'm obsessed with gravity...

No, it's more like saying you're obsessed with ghosts. It's something that isn't there.

It would be nice to see these kinds of issues addressed as actual amendments to the Constitution - which would require real national consensus - instead of chickenshit laws passed with a fleeting 51% majority.

Our Congress can’t agree on what time it is

They are incapable of passing an amendment

The fact that you erroneously believe that none of the crimes I listed do permanent harm is very telling and I'm sure the victims of some of them would not agree with you.

They need to toughen up and get over it.

Also, you're looking at the situation in terms of perceived harm as opposed to a violation of the law. If it's no big deal, why do we have immigration laws in the first place? I've always wondered why when illegals are arrested, we incarcerate them here in the U.S. instead of deporting them as punishment. Apparently those extra bodies in our prison systems amounts to money in someone pockets.

Most of them do get deported. The thing that changed was that for those who had valid asylum claims, instead of letting them go on their own recognisance, Trump threw them into concentration camps and took their kids from them.

The thing is, the laws we have are kind of stupid and don't work. Kind of like another law on your list, the prostitution laws.

If it truly is no big deal, get rid of the laws making it unlawful to be in the country without permission or enforce our current laws until a better solutions is found.

Actually, we could solve the illegal problem pretty easily. Instead of going after the people coming here, we go after the employers who hire them. Have a national ID Card system, if you are hiring someone without a national ID, you pay a hefty fine and get publically humiliated.

But as long as rich white people want undocumented laborers to raise their kids, take care of their old people, and work in their shitty factories and fields, we are going to have undocumented labor.

Not much can be done when Communists ruin the country. Nobody is offering insurance anymore as if I need to keep repeating the same thing a hundred times. But you are so dense and so hard headed you refuse to lay the blame where it properly belongs because oh........we can never blame the black man.

When i went independent last year, I had no problem finding insurance.

Again, I think you just enjoy your battered housewife relationship, buddy.

Let me tell you something, I did plenty of those jobs when I was younger for shit money to boot.

But you wouldn't do those jobs now, that's the thing. You won't even get off your fat ass and try to find a better job than the one you have.

However your claim here is that the reason kids don't learn anything in school was technology, not foreign kids holding up the class. If that's so, then why do children do well in schools that don't have foreigners?

Well, let's see now. The schools that don't have foreigners are usually the schools where they have enough funds to actually do some educating and hire good teachers. you know, the schools white people go to.

Now, if you made those lily-ass suburban white people send their kids to the same schools kids of color went to, you'd be AMAZED how fast those schools would improve.

There is nothing rational when people come into your country to take it over. Of course it doesn't bother you. You hate this country and are a self-hating white to boot. Your attitude is typical of the Surrender First whites in this country.

Again, buddy, only one of us has a DD214. And the funny thing when I was serving in the Army. Lots of Hispanics who love this country just as much as I did. Don't remember seeing you there, though.

Of course, some bigot like you said the same thing about the Poles 50 years ago, the Germans 100 years ago and the Irish 150 years ago. The bigot always whines when someone who is willing to work for what he takes for granted comes along.

No, it's more like saying you're obsessed with ghosts. It's something that isn't there.

Dude, if you want to see a racist, look in the mirror, that's how far you need to go to find one.

When i went independent last year, I had no problem finding insurance.

Again, I think you just enjoy your battered housewife relationship, buddy.

I had no problem finding a job with insurance either until that big-eared freak was elected. Since that time, many in my industry no longer offer it. But it can't have anything to do with DumBama in your little world, can it?

But you wouldn't do those jobs now, that's the thing. You won't even get off your fat ass and try to find a better job than the one you have.

Sure I try, but between my age and trying to find a job with health benefits is impossible. It's too bad you don't understand simple things like this.

No, I wouldn't do those jobs at this age. Those are starting jobs that pay little money because there is little skill involved. But you won't find many foreigners at my age doing those jobs either.

The problem is you brainwashed people don't look at the man behind the curtain. They tell you what to think and you don't even question it.

Well, let's see now. The schools that don't have foreigners are usually the schools where they have enough funds to actually do some educating and hire good teachers. you know, the schools white people go to.

Now, if you made those lily-ass suburban white people send their kids to the same schools kids of color went to, you'd be AMAZED how fast those schools would improve.

Of course they would improve because there would be no violence, no drug sales, kids from two parent homes, and kids that actually study. Those kids would do just as well in those schools as the ones they attend today.

And the same goes with those lilly white schools those kids used to go to. The little lowlifes would ruin those schools in a matter of a few years. How do I know this? Because our schools were one of the best in the county before the lowlifes moved in. Now they are rated one of the worst. Teachers get attacked every month by these little animals.

Again, buddy, only one of us has a DD214. And the funny thing when I was serving in the Army. Lots of Hispanics who love this country just as much as I did. Don't remember seeing you there, though.

Of course, some bigot like you said the same thing about the Poles 50 years ago, the Germans 100 years ago and the Irish 150 years ago. The bigot always whines when someone who is willing to work for what he takes for granted comes along.

Well Timothy McVeigh served our country as well. What does that tell you?

I am a Pole and I was around 50 years ago. Not a problem. Polish jokes were big at the time and mostly told by Polish people. You see, we have a sense of humor.

My father did well and so did his brothers and sisters. All middle-class people who raised good families and lived in nice middle-class neighborhoods.

Dude, if you want to see a racist, look in the mirror, that's how far you need to go to find one.

And all you have to do is look under your bed or behind any door in your home.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
Anchor babies like:
images

I am down with the OP.

14 ammendment was for Slaves who were kidnapped and brought to America against their wills and the children of those slaves to benefit.

Not for people willingly sneaking across the border to shoot out an anchor baby.

We need to take care of the African American underclass, not import a new one.
14th Amendment Section 1: Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Where does it mention slaves at all?

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.

The only way to repeal an amendment is to pass a new one.

Apparently you don't know what the constitution says about passing amendments.

It requires a super majority, that's two thirds of both the House and Senate, to pass the amendment. However it's still not an amendment until it passes a super majority of the states which is three quarters of the states and must do it in a specified amount of time.

Good luck with that.

By the way, anyone who wants to repeal equal protection under the law and wants to deny people born in America citizenship isn't anything close to being a "good guy."

For people who claim they are the only ones who love our constitution you people sure do want to make a lot of changes to it. What's so wrong with it just the way it is? What is so wrong with equal protection under the law and all people who are born in America are citizens? America doesn't have any authority to issue any birth certificate for another nations to anyone born here in America nor do we have different birth certificates for people who are born here.

Your hate for people who aren't like you really is disgusting. You're the minority in this nation and there's no way that the 14th amendment is going to be repealed.

Ever.

Deal with it.

I think what you should do is not respond to the past couple of posts, and instead, read what was being discussed.

So tell me, where did I suggest that the 14th should be repealed? You can't because I never said that. What I did say is that the 14th should be redefined to it's original intent which was to aid former slaves.

Until Kavanaugh, that could never have been brought up. Now that we have constitutionalists and originalists in leadership, perhaps it should be something the SC should look at: what was the 14th intended for?
Where does it talk about slaves in Section 1?

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Forum List

Back