Now That The Arizona Recount Is Finished And Widespread Fraud Was Proven -- Will Biden Be Arrested?

Arizona Senate president Karen Fann has said the aim of the audit is to restore faith in the election system and find ways to improve Arizona’s voting laws, not to reverse the result of the election."
They're backing up.
For once I agree with you, and I can guarantee you this... if they DON'T "reverse the results," I'll never vote for another republican for as long as I live, and you can take that to the bank.

GUTLESS mother fuckin' PUSSIES.
Sure, hun. ;)

"The hand recount of 2.1 million ballots from the 2020 Maricopa County election audits in Arizona has been completed an Arizona Senate spokesman confirmed on Monday. There are other parts of the audit that could potentially include a second tabulation of scanned images, but neither Ken Bennett (audit liaison) nor others have provided the details about what that may entail if it happens at all. Arizona Senate president Karen Fann has said the aim of the audit is to restore faith in the election system and find ways to improve Arizona’s voting laws, not to reverse the result of the election."

WTF? The audit is only for "improving voting laws" and not to save America and put Trump back in office? Hmmm..I suppose Cyber Ninjas had to say that for their staff's protection -- so they won't be assassinated by the Biden admin...So it is wise to not let on right now that they have proof that Biden stole the election....according to leaks from the recount; at least 412,700 votes were fraudulent votes for Biden via bamboo ballots..... and an additional 88,162 were votes for Trump that were not counted during the stolen 2020 election....this is huge!!

It also makes sense why they had to store all of the voter/election data in a cabin in Montana; in case Biden dispatches a hit squad to try to stop the truth from getting out.....harder for the CIA sneak in and attack you if you are in a remote cabin that is secured. The religious prophets were right; Biden and the Democrats will be arrested in July or early August; thus making way for Trump to be restored rightful ruler on August 15th....as Jesus has ordained....

What do you like on your nothing burger?

Whenever someone posts Tim Pool as a source, unironically.....

A unicorn giggles.....

hes not the source dumbass,, he reads other sources,,

thanks for stopping by,,

Tim Pool read "other sources" and claimed Trump was going to win 49 to 50 states too...

He is not the guy I would bring up to deflect from a point.....

daitled.jpg

But if these are Beanie boy's own thoughts...I see why he would be better off parroting other people's thoughts.....

A unicorn giggles.....

thanks for stopping by,,

Tim Pool read "other sources" and claimed Trump was going to win 49 to 50 states too...

View attachment 502395

But if these are Beanie boy's own thoughts...I see why he would be better off parroting other people's thoughts.....

because you dont watch him you wouldnt know he uses twitter to troll idiots like you,,

but please continue to show your ignorance so we have something to laugh at,,

"The hand recount of 2.1 million ballots from the 2020 Maricopa County election audits in Arizona has been completed an Arizona Senate spokesman confirmed on Monday. There are other parts of the audit that could potentially include a second tabulation of scanned images, but neither Ken Bennett (audit liaison) nor others have provided the details about what that may entail if it happens at all. Arizona Senate president Karen Fann has said the aim of the audit is to restore faith in the election system and find ways to improve Arizona’s voting laws, not to reverse the result of the election."

WTF? The audit is only for "improving voting laws" and not to save America and put Trump back in office? Hmmm..I suppose Cyber Ninjas had to say that for their staff's protection -- so they won't be assassinated by the Biden admin...So it is wise to not let on right now that they have proof that Biden stole the election....according to leaks from the recount; at least 412,700 votes were fraudulent votes for Biden via bamboo ballots..... and an additional 88,162 were votes for Trump that were not counted during the stolen 2020 election....this is huge!!

It also makes sense why they had to store all of the voter/election data in a cabin in Montana; in case Biden dispatches a hit squad to try to stop the truth from getting out.....harder for the CIA sneak in and attack you if you are in a remote cabin that is secured. The religious prophets were right; Biden and the Democrats will be arrested in July or early August; thus making way for Trump to be restored rightful ruler on August 15th....as Jesus has ordained....

So, there's no proof of electoral fraud, but you assume there is and they're afraid to say it because Biden would assassinate them? You need to see a shrink about your PARANOIA! Did Q tell you to think that?

In fact Trumpolini's traitor brigade was threatening a lot of electoral officials, because they are treasonous insurrectionists supporting a treasonous wannabe dictator. You're all TRAITORS! Biden WON!

Trumpolini is a LOSER

Thread OP is a fraud. The audit isn’t over. It’s not a “recount”, it’s an audit. He’s too dumb to know the difference.
Recounting ballots is part of the audit process you dunce...

"We have probably by the end of today essentially completed the counting, but there are other aspects of the audit that could happen simultaneously," said Bennett."

What counting is essentially completed??

It couldn't be ballots huh??

Those ballots were already counted and recounted again...so if anyone comes in and counts those same ballots...they are "RECOUNTING" you moron....

Now either refute what I said or shut the entire fuck up.......
Yes, a recount is part of the process. It doesn’t mean it’s over since they finished the recount, because it is a full audit.

Thread OP is a fraud. The audit isn’t over. It’s not a “recount”, it’s an audit. He’s too dumb to know the difference.

"We have probably by the end of today essentially completed the counting, but there are other aspects of the audit that could happen simultaneously," said Bennett."

Those ballots were already counted and recounted again...so if anyone comes in and counts those same ballots...they are "RECOUNTING" you moron....

Yes, a recount is part of the process. It doesn’t mean it’s over since they finished the recount, because it is a full audit.
When do we get to see the Kraken?

When do we get to see the Kraken?
1623940670683.png

Too much sun and dust = dusty mind.

A unicorn giggles.....

thanks for stopping by,,

View attachment 502395

because you dont watch him you wouldnt know he uses twitter to troll idiots like you,,

Cool story bro....

Tim Pool is a grifter.....

A unicorn giggles.....

thanks for stopping by,,

View attachment 502395

Cool story bro....

Tim Pool is a grifter.....

youre forgetting vaush was wrong on everything,,

thats why they only post edited and out of context videos,,

why would biden be arrested?? did he do something illegal??

Haven't you heard??

He and China along with help from Venezuelan voting machines and Italian satellites rigged the election.....

There are serious consequences for doing that.....

What about the Jewish space lasers that erased markings for Trump on ballots and filled in the bubble for Biden?

why would biden be arrested?? did he do something illegal??

Haven't you heard??

He and China along with help from Venezuelan voting machines and Italian satellites rigged the election.....

There are serious consequences for doing that.....

What about the Jewish space lasers that erased markings for Trump on ballots and filled in the bubble for Biden?

Good point....

So, there's no proof of electoral fraud, but you assume there is and they're afraid to say it because Biden would assassinate them? You need to see a shrink about your PARANOIA! Did Q tell you to think that?

In fact Trumpolini's traitor brigade was threatening a lot of electoral officials, because they are treasonous insurrectionists supporting a treasonous wannabe dictator. You're all TRAITORS! Biden WON!

Trumpolini is a LOSER

Hilarious that loser libs fall for Biffs obvious troll threads far more than conservatives.
He is on your side dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

I am guessing the freaky bald window-licker looking guy is Oddball

I'm confused. I thought 6March was the date Drumpf would take over from Biden?

a sure sign of the public schooled.
Jimmy went to Private School.
Jimmy is Special.
Way to go Jimmy.

Do you have to bite at my ankles and hump my leg?
Well you are so special.
Private School and all.
You deserved to be cheered Jimmy, since Public School education, IYO, is so much worse than Private School. You Go Jimmy!!!!!

If public school is so good how do private schools exist?

Who would be stupid enough to pay school taxes and they pay up for private school in addition?

Are you vaccinated cuppycakes?

New Topics

Forum List

Back