Now that science is welcomed back...

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Now that maturity, sanity, dignity, respect and science is back, will the arts follow?

In his four years subletting the White House, Trump never hosted musicians, sculptors, writers, painters or poets in the people.'s house.

Come January, can we expect artists to be honored in the East Room again? I certainly hope so.

The soprano Beverly Sills once said, "Art is the signature of civilization."

For four years, our civilization's signature has been a crudely fashioned X.

Now that maturity, sanity, dignity, respect and science is back, will the arts follow?

In his four years subletting the White House, Trump never hosted musicians, sculptors, writers, painters or poets in the people.'s house.

Come January, can we expect artists to be honored in the East Room again? I certainly hope so.

Is that the same science that says men with tits are women?

Stay scared.

State Run Media (CNN and MSNBC) will give the all clear to come out of hiding.

I don't elect a president for such superfluous fluff.

There are countless problems to be addressed.

Glad you are laser focused on the real issues facing our country.

Like letting old men perverts use the same bathroom as little girls if they so choose.

* snicker *

Hide in your basement while black ladies stock the shelves

Is that the same science that says men with tits are women?
And the gender one was born with is just a social construct designed to oppress those that are mentally a woman when they have a penis...the majority of which will never undergo the surgery.

"In his four years subletting the White House, Trump never hosted musicians, sculptors, writers, painters or poets in the people.'s house"

LMAO! I would hope that the alleged leader of the free world has more pressing issues than meeting with those that have an over-inflated sense of self. YOU need a president to validate allged musicians and artists? Sounds a bit like what Lenin did......

Science says men may identify as women? Please link that scientific study. Thank you.

Yours is the anti-science political party. As a wise poster pointed out above yours is the political party of transgenderism, belief in social constructs and sweeping internalized emotional views of the function of the universe. In short, you are a member of a cult who believes he can rationalize his cult membership for hatred of one man. No worries, we still see exactly what you are . . .

Is that the same science that said New York would be under water by 2010? That science? :lol:

The Scientific Renaissance should get interesting when we get to Basic Biology and Human Anatomy.
I am sure we will be amazed with all the new discoveries.

The science of engineering 'glitches' in ballot counting software ?

He should have invited the communist intelligentsia just to have them refuse to attend. Animalistic sports figures took it as point of pride that they refused the president's invitation. In fact, didn't the communist entertainers at the Kennedy Centers Honors show announce they would refuse to attend if the Trumps were in attendance.

Communist democrats are like the abusive husband that beats his wife and then complains "You bitch, you bled all over my clean shirt."

I'm hoping artists are welcome back to be celebrated and honored.

Meanwhile, the homophobes are clutching pearls and scrotums with equal paranoia.
download (28).jpeg

Talk about condescending...
WTF would you know about art or science?

The covid vaccine, according to Cuomo, is a bad thing because it gives credit to Trump.

That the kind of science that is now back in vogue?

Lie, Kid Rock, Kanye west, without even searching google.

Most artsy types are also progressive twats like you who can't put business over politics.

Talk about condescending...
WTF would you know about art or science?
Had I followed Trump for the passed few years, absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back