Now that investigating the investigators has become a criminal probe do you expect actual charges?

Will ANYONE be charged with a crime?

• Yes

• No

• I think they should be but ultimately wont.

• Unknown

• I think this criminal probe is a scam

Results are only viewable after voting.
While I would really like to believe that our system treats everyone the same that is a belief that has been proven not to be true too many times.
If our system actually worked Brennan would have been in trouble for his lieing to congress about spying on them.

If it’s real I hope so. I’m pretty sure it’s just a distraction from impeachment though.

Kinda curious if anyone actually has any confidence in our criminal system.
This isn't "our criminal system". This is a distraction for tRumplings perpetrated by Bill Bar. There will be no charges because there was no crime.

Everyone knows this including the "investigators".

It depends on whether the notion of justice AND a healthy dose of retribution can overwhelm the blanket protected-royalty status modern Americans grant their highest officials.

Kinda curious if anyone actually has any confidence in our criminal system.
This isn't "our criminal system". This is a distraction for tRumplings perpetrated by Bill Bar. There will be no charges because there was no crime.

Everyone knows this including the "investigators".
there was no crime for russia either, yet the left went nuts. when that fell through, they went elsewhere. when that fell through, they went to a few lines from a phone call.

anyone actually thinking only the OTHER side is to blame, IMHO, is the problem these days.

Probes, investigations, hearings...and nobody ever goes to prison.

Strange that.
Aren’t there lots of trump people in jail?
for some sideshow bob crap that could have easily happened to many of obama's early appointments who had some serious tax issues. only no one cared cause it was petty crap that only seems to matter NOW cause...trump.

we're not going in a good direction. any of us. the screaming needs to stop and realization of who we are needs to set in.

I won't be holding my breath. Hell Hitlery and her e mails were bad enough. If she were in the military her ass would be in Leavenworth.

Instead she walks around like she did nothing.

I'd be surprised if anyone is held to blame.

If it’s real I hope so. I’m pretty sure it’s just a distraction from impeachment though.
So you think Durham is corrupt?
Yes.
Why do you think that? What evidence leads you to that conclusion? Surely more than just your TDS
It's obvious. There have were no irregularities in the beginnings of the Russia investigation. The tRumplings have tried to say that from the word to and nothing other than a couple of conspiracy theories has been the result.

I'm mean just look at the list. First it was about the dossier, then about Papadopoulos, then the FBI, then the CIA, then it's Clinton and the Ukraine, then it's some stolen server that doesn't even have a physical existence, and there's guys who might be "Western" agents but maybe not and Julian assange and Seth rich and and and and and....

It's just a buncha "trumped up" crap.

So you think Durham is corrupt?
Yes.
Why do you think that? What evidence leads you to that conclusion? Surely more than just your TDS
It's obvious. There have were no irregularities in the beginnings of the Russia investigation. The tRumplings have tried to say that from the word to and nothing other than a couple of conspiracy theories has been the result.

I'm mean just look at the list. First it was about the dossier, then about Papadopoulos, then the FBI, then the CIA, then it's Clinton and the Ukraine, then it's some stolen server that doesn't even have a physical existence, and there's guys who might be "Western" agents but maybe not and Julian assange and Seth rich and and and and and....

It's just a buncha "trumped up" crap.
So it's just your machinations. Got it

Forum List

Back