Now that Franken has resigned...

Let me ask this: if the Governor of Minnesota wasn't a Democrat, you really think Dems would have forced Franken to resign?

I find it hilarious that all you had to do was ask a bitch what is it they think affirmative action is and watch the Republican flee like his ass was on fire.

LoLz!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Affirmative action is legal discrimination against white anglo saxon males.

Is that what you call "fleeing?"

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

Franken made it clear in his resignation speech that Trump was the target.

In fact, I would wager that all of these "sex scandals" were started just to take Trump out.

Don't believe me? Well men like Conyers and Weinstein were known to have these issues for decades, yet no one did anything about it. That is, till Trump won and had similar baggage from the past. Now all of a sudden we all care about women's rights?

Michelle Obama gave a speech about Weinstein regarding what a wonderful human being he was, despite everyone knowing he was a sexual predator. I don't buy for a minute that anything has changed other than Trump getting elected.

Thank Trump for all of these men being left out to dry, they are just sacrificial lambs who will never see jail time.

Yea, another nonsensical conspiracy theory in order to save Trump's reputation.

The anything but Trump movement will stop at nothing.

We've already seen that.

How bout that fake Hillary dossier that got the ball rolling with Mueller?

The “fake” dossier? Some of it’s been confirmed by the FBI.

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

In fact, I would wager that all of these "sex scandals" were started just to take Trump out.

Don't believe me? Well men like Conyers and Weinstein were known to have these issues for decades, yet no one did anything about it. That is, till Trump won and had similar baggage from the past. Now all of a sudden we all care about women's rights?

Michelle Obama gave a speech about Weinstein regarding what a wonderful human being he was, despite everyone knowing he was a sexual predator. I don't buy for a minute that anything has changed other than Trump getting elected.

Thank Trump for all of these men being left out to dry, they are just sacrificial lambs who will never see jail time.

We've already seen that.

Right, the word "the" was confirmed. Otherwise it's a pile of crap.

We've already seen that.

Spits the forum imbecile who was easily duped by a photoshopped image of Al Franken.

Officials have said that the FBI has confirmed some of the information in the dossier. Other details, including the most sensational accusations, have not been verified and may never be.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

We have Trump's own words on tape.

Maybe the pictures were just "locker room" talk with Franken eh?

Then we can safely assume that you have never lied about anything when you were hanging out with your same-sex friends.

A major difference, everything was out in the open well before President Donald Trump won in a landslide.

None of this was known when Al Franken won his election by fewer than 700 votes. He should be thanking those women for keeping quiet for eight years or he'd have still been doing the Catskills circuit.

AlFranken-S.jpg
He did not win in a landslide. He lost the popular vote.

So your logic is if they win big then they are honest. I think maybe it is if they are of the correct party we will excuse it and vote them in.

Yup Trump was just an innocent dupe and they were all lying. After all how else can you justify knowingly voting him into office while denouncing the opposition for the same thing? Strange how they are always liars when it is the other guy. Now let’s redirect to Obama. We can’t find a sex scandal on him but we can a statement to smear his wife by linking her to Weinstein and implying she had to know.

Yup Trump was just an innocent dupe and they were all lying. After all how else can you justify knowingly voting him into office while denouncing the opposition for the same thing? Strange how they are always liars when it is the other guy. Now let’s redirect to Obama. We can’t find a sex scandal on him but we can a statement to smear his wife by linking her to Weinstein and implying she had to know.

What do I care about the Obama's sex life? The less I know the better.

What I can tell you is that they will support a rapist for political power. Which is worse you think?

We've already seen that.

Spits the forum imbecile who was easily duped by a photoshopped image of Al Franken.

Officials have said that the FBI has confirmed some of the information in the dossier. Other details, including the most sensational accusations, have not been verified and may never be.

I would hesitate to call you the forum imbecile because there are so many snowflakes in here who are just as stupid as you.

"Officials have said?" You should know by now how much credibility anonymous sources have. There's plenty of stuff in the "dossier" that's common knowledge. Any guy off the street would have know it. The fact that somethings in it may be true ads no credibility to it. Mixing facts with bullshit is one of the oldest tricks in the book. We also know that pleny of it is bullshit, like the claim that Trump's lawer met with Russians in Prague. He never went to Prague. The question is whether the most salacious claims in the report are true, and they have either been discredited or lack any kind of tangible support.

It seems pretty clear that the "dossier" is sucker bait. It was designed to provide idiots like you with talking points that you could spew ad nauseum.

Trump never denounced anyone during the campaign, and leftwing starlets and congressional staff are the ones turning in the Dim sexual predators. It isn't the right.

“I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact that I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who has repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party,” said Franken, referring to Donald Trump and the Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore. Trump and Moore are immune because the blunt irresistible force works only on the other half of the country.

We've already seen that.

I would hesitate to call you the forum imbecile because there are so many snowflakes in here who are just as stupid as you.

"Officials have said?" You should know by now how much credibility anonymous sources have. There's plenty of stuff in the "dossier" that's common knowledge. Any guy off the street would have know it. The fact that somethings in it may be true ads no credibility to it. Mixing facts with bullshit is one of the oldest tricks in the book. We also know that pleny of it is bullshit, like the claim that Trump's lawer met with Russians in Prague. He never went to Prague. The question is whether the most salacious claims in the report are true, and they have either been discredited or lack any kind of tangible support.

It seems pretty clear that the "dossier" is sucker bait. It was designed to provide idiots like you with talking points that you could spew ad nauseum.
Forum imbecile...

We know about the connection between Hillary and the dossier because ”officials said.” Are you now saying you don’t believe Hillary is connected to that dossier because the sources are unnamed officials?

We've already seen that.

What about it? Why don't you list all the allegations in the Steele dossier?

We've already seen that.

Link?

We've already seen that.

No. It's a fake and the guy who confirmed it has been demoted and taken off the investigation.

Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm

Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

Ohr will retain his OCDETF title but has been stripped of his higher post and ousted from his office on the fourth floor of “Main Justice.”

We've already seen that.

No. It's a fake and the guy who confirmed it has been demoted and taken off the investigation.

Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”

Ohr will retain his OCDETF title but has been stripped of his higher post and ousted from his office on the fourth floor of “Main Justice.”

There is no mention in your link about 'the guy who confirmed it'.

We've already seen that.

There is no mention in your link about 'the guy who confirmed it'.

So far, two of the agents who presented the dossier and verified it have been dismissed from the investigation. You might personally want to hang on to this loser but everyone else is running.

We've already seen that.

Oh, look ... ^^^ another ignorant cult member who can’t tell the difference between a DoJ official and the FBI.

Ignorant cult member... your link says Ohr worked for the Department of Justice as an associate deputy attorney general and the director of the OCDETF. Meaning he didn’t work for the FBI, the agency which confirmed parts of the dossier.

So what the fuck is wrong with you, pretending like Ohr was the one who confirmed it??

Forum List

Back