Now that Brooklyn Center is destroyed

ITs time to leave........like to know how many of the rioters were local after seeing this. PRobably doesnt matter, damage has been done, decline is insured.
'Ready to leave Minnesota': Brooklyn Center residents angered by yet another round of riots - Alpha News (alphanewsmn.com)
I live in florida---we normally see a chitload of NY, NJ, NH, Vermont, Connecticut license plates here---and they are certainly here to be sure now-----------but over the last month or so, we've seen many Minnesota license plates. think they aren't planning going back either.

Time to move on. Leave the ruins and their enablers to celebrate. Watch the same people play the race card as entitlement for a rebuild.

ITs time to leave........like to know how many of the rioters were local after seeing this. PRobably doesnt matter, damage has been done, decline is insured.
'Ready to leave Minnesota': Brooklyn Center residents angered by yet another round of riots - Alpha News (alphanewsmn.com)
Well, if they are leaving cause all the good crap has been looted, they can stay there. If they are leaving because they can't do anything to protect themselves, because Minnesota is not a stand your ground state, than I am sorry for their situation and cannot blame them for leaving if they have money or skills.

Well, if they are leaving cause all the good crap has been looted, they can stay there. If they are leaving because they can't do anything to protect themselves, because Minnesota is not a stand your ground state, than I am sorry for their situation and cannot blame them for leaving if they have money or skills.
Well they probably created a food desert and permanent ghetto

I live in florida---we normally see a chitload of NY, NJ, NH, Vermont, Connecticut license plates here---and they are certainly here to be sure now-----------but over the last month or so, we've seen many Minnesota license plates. think they aren't planning going back either.
A lot of golf playing snowbirds.

I thought blacks hated the cold.
wtf are they doing up there in the first place ??

Why does anyone want to live where you freeze your ass off
half the year ?
Minnesnowta has the easiest to obtain and most generous welfare handouts in the nation.

A very large part of the reason that Somalis have overrun the central cities of Minneapolis and St. Cloud.

Minnesnowta has the easiest to obtain and most generous welfare handouts in the nation.

A very large part of the reason that Somalis have overrun the central cities of Minneapolis and St. Cloud.
Makes sense.
So it's mostly Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland transplants or maybe the ones who have warrants in Atlanta or Birmingham.

I know the ones who go north to actually make money are usually heading to North Dakota or wherever the oil is.

^^

Keeping Stormfront's memory alive

Okay but should I ever decide to loot something it sure as hell is going to more upscale than an Everything's A Dollar store.
Blacks have simple goals.
they destroy the things they need then complain because they don't have them. It's systemically racist to not to revitalize the wasteland they leave behind. . Decent people won't live in a war zone . poverty and ghettos are left behind shameful politicians allow it to happen and thrive.

Okay but should I ever decide to loot something it sure as hell is going to more upscale than an Everything's A Dollar store.
Blacks have simple goals.
they destroy the things they need then complain because they don't have them. It's systemically racist to not to revitalize the wasteland they leave behind. . Decent people won't live in a war zone . poverty and ghettos are left behind shameful politicians allow it to happen and thrive.
You can just say "ni**ers". This board is a sanctuary for that, despite what the rules say. Don't be shy.

Forum List

Back