Now Paul Kantner has died

74 is not that old anymore. Drugs do that to a person. Kills them early.
Hahahahahaahahahaha, I've seen perfectly healthy joggers die..

I think we are a herd of meals for the extraterrestrial beings...Either that I took too much acid in the 70's...:lol:

4 way window pane was my favorite.....and purple microdot... orange blossom or red dragon...

5 girlfriends and I took magic mushrooms, walked a 20 miles walk-a-thon and laughed the whole way...

I think we are a herd of meals for the extraterrestrial beings...Either that I took too much acid in the 70's...:lol:

4 way window pane was my favorite.....and purple microdot... orange blossom or red dragon...

5 girlfriends and I took magic mushrooms, walked a 20 miles walk-a-thon and laughed the whole way...

Those things never agreed with me.......But I am glad you had a good time..We would go to McDonald's and laugh at the blacks walking past the aluminum fridge units, laughing so hard we couldn't eat...

And yet, Keith Richards still lives.
keithrichards.jpg

There are so many toxins in that body, cancer cells have no chance.

Wow, when I did mushrooms, I never had more than three girlfriends.
I know there were three there, I could see all twelve of their breasts.

Robert Stigwood
Manager for The Bee Gees, Cream 81 January 4, 2016 Australia
Nick Caldwell
The Whispers 71 January 5, 2016 San Francisco, California Heart failure
David Bowie
The Riot Squad, Tin Machine 69 January 10, 2016 Manhattan, New York City Liver cancer
Giorgio Gomelsky
Hit movie films, impresario, and band manager for The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, The Paramounts 81 January 13, 2016 New York City, New York Cancer
Pete Huttlinger
The John Denver Band 54 January 15, 2016 Nashville, Tennessee Stroke
Gary Loizzo
The American Breed 70 January 16, 2016 USA Pancreatic cancer
Blowfly 76 January 17, 2016 Liver Cancer
Mic Gillette
Tower of Power 64 January 17, 2016 Heart attack
Dale Griffin
Mott the Hoople, British Lions 67 January 17, 2016 USA Alzheimer's disease
Glenn Frey
Eagles 67 January 18, 2016 New York City, New York Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia while recovering from Intestinal Surgery
Alex Winshart
Hogsnort Rupert 76 January 22, 2016 Lung Cancer
Jimmy Bain
Rainbow, Wild Horses, Dio, Last in Line 68 January 24, 2016 MSC Divina, Atlantic Ocean
Black 53 January 26, 2016 Cork. Ireland Traffic collision
Paul Kantner
Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship

Those things never agreed with me.......But I am glad you had a good time..We would go to McDonald's and laugh at the blacks walking past the aluminum fridge units, laughing so hard we couldn't eat...

My sister and I took some acid and sat on her porch laughing so hard at a dog walking by. We think the dog knew we were high and messed with us....OMG ... :lol:

I get what you mean about out of control laughing...I can just picture your story.

My sister and I took some acid and sat on her porch laughing so hard at a dog walking by. We think the dog knew we were high and messed with us....OMG ... :lol:

I get what you mean about out of control laughing...I can just picture your story.

Frank Zappa concerts were a great acid party...

I never got into Zappa much, I think you are a few years older than me.. I did things like seeing the movie Tommy, or concerts.
I went to a grateful dead concert in 1989, it was like walking back in time to the 1970's. the followers got stuck in time.

I never got into Zappa much, I think you are a few years older than me.. I did things like seeing the movie Tommy, or concerts.
I went to a grateful dead concert in 1989, it was like walking back in time to the 1970's. the followers got stuck in time.

I was never into the Grateful dead....I don't know why......I was born in 1961..My first concert was The Nitty Gritty Dirt band, with George Carlin as the headliner...

Forum List

Back