Now Paul Kantner has died

74 is not that old anymore. Drugs do that to a person. Kills them early.
Hahahahahaahahahaha, I've seen perfectly healthy joggers die..

I think we are a herd of meals for the extraterrestrial beings...Either that I took too much acid in the 70's...:lol:

4 way window pane was my favorite.....and purple microdot... orange blossom or red dragon...

Watch u talkin about Willis?

-Geaux

Marijuana killed him? You`re not that stupid I hope. Paul smoked a lot of cigarettes and he enjoyed his alcohol.
Marijuana! Where did you get that idea ? He did more drugs than marijuana.
Okay, he did more than marijuana in the late 60`s. Are you saying the hallucinogenic mushrooms he ingested 50 years ago killed him? He was not Jerry Garcia.

Funny how the kids back then who couldn't distinguish between entertainment and the endorsement of prolific drug abuse grew up to be ignorant adults who can't distinguish between liberal politics and the endorsement of prolific drug abuse.

>> When Kantner suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in 1980, his attending physician at Cedars-Sinai, Stephen Levy, was quick to point out it was not a drug-related issue, saying: "There is zero relationship between Paul's illness and drugs. He doesn't use drugs."[47] << (Wiki)

For Katz, every day is the Feast of the Assumption.
katz is a reefer madness follower....she thinks its a great documentary...
That's on Flix (DirecTV 556) right now - I was just watching ten minutes of it.
4i6Ckte.gif

tipsy is in that age group so she is hoping she aint next...
I have never done drugs which is why I'm still here while all the drug users I have known are long dead.
go ahead now and tell us how pot was the main reason they died like you do in the pot threads....what other drugs did these people do?...you never seem to ever mention the real drugs that killed them....

Funny how the kids back then who couldn't distinguish between entertainment and the endorsement of prolific drug abuse grew up to be ignorant adults who can't distinguish between liberal politics and the endorsement of prolific drug abuse.

>> When Kantner suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in 1980, his attending physician at Cedars-Sinai, Stephen Levy, was quick to point out it was not a drug-related issue, saying: "There is zero relationship between Paul's illness and drugs. He doesn't use drugs."[47] << (Wiki)

For Katz, every day is the Feast of the Assumption.
katz is a reefer madness follower....she thinks its a great documentary...
That's on Flix (DirecTV 556) right now - I was just watching ten minutes of it.
4i6Ckte.gif
isnt it amazing how all that smoke comes out after each hit they took?......and after a hit or 2 their hair is all messed up and they had dark circles under their eyes and they started acting like they were strung out on speed...katz and others like her eat that shit up and believe it...

My first concert was The Nitty Gritty Dirt band, with George Carlin as the headliner...
My first was Jethro Tull, with Robin Trower opening up, at Tampa Stadium. 1975?
my first was Cream with Spirit opening in late 68 at the Anaheim Convention Center....

Spirit. Haven't heard them mentioned in a long time.

Randy California. Led Zep, ripped them off.
Zepp ripped a lot of people off.....a little tidbit here about Randy, Hendrix was the one who started calling him California his real name was Wolfe......

I have never done drugs which is why I'm still here while all the drug users I have known are long dead.
go ahead now and tell us how pot was the main reason they died like you do in the pot threads....what other drugs did these people do?...you never seem to ever mention the real drugs that killed them....
You are delusional. I never mentioned pot at all. You did! On some level you must equate all drugs including pot.

My first concert was The Nitty Gritty Dirt band, with George Carlin as the headliner...
my first was Cream with Spirit opening in late 68 at the Anaheim Convention Center....

I think that was my first too Harry --- same tour, different venue.

Ginger Baker walked right in front of me. Looked like his wrists were about an inch thick.

RIP Jack

You are delusional. I never mentioned pot at all. You did! On some level you must equate all drugs including pot.

You did mention "drugs killing people". In what way is that relevant here?

Or did you just pull it out of your ass?

Marijuana killed him? You`re not that stupid I hope. Paul smoked a lot of cigarettes and he enjoyed his alcohol.

Actually she is that stupid. She's on record as saying pot smokers should be shot in the face. Which she later broadened to include the entire head area.

That's how fascism works though.

Spirit. Haven't heard them mentioned in a long time.

Randy California. Led Zep, ripped them off.

LedZep were the biggest plagarists ever, but I can't bust 'em for "Taurus" just based on a descending minor chord progression. That's not enough, in all fairness.

Stairway was one of the (few) tunes they actually did compose IMHO, although it's interesting that for all the shenanigans Jimmy Plagiarist and Robber Plant pulled on other people's stuff expecting to get away with it, when a prank group saw a lyrical structure similarity and fused it with a sitcom theme, LedZep sued their pants off.

--- even though the record clearly credits P&P for the music.

you do in your other posts dipshit.... you dont think people remember the shit you post?...oh wait your old and forget things.....

you do in your other posts dipshit.... you dont think people remember the shit you post?...oh wait your old and forget things.....
In other posts! If you need it you need it, I guess.

Forum List

Back