Now Joe Biden's BROTHER is accused of sleaze: James Biden 'promised healthcare firm...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now Joe Biden's BROTHER is accused of sleaze: James Biden 'promised healthcare firm the former vice-president's cancer initiative would promote their product'

Joe Biden's brother James Biden invoked the former vice president to impress potential investors

During a phone call, 'he said his brother would be very excited about this product,' someone on the business call described

James promised his brother would promote a healthcare firm's oral rinse used by cancer patients as part of the Biden Cancer Initiative

The foundation was an extensions of the Obama administration's Cancer Moonshot program, which Biden oversaw during the last year in the White House

The new allegations come as Biden is under fire for his son Hunter Biden's involvement in a Ukrainian natural gas firm

Biden insists he never discussed his son's foreign business dealings, but Hunter told a different story earlier this summer

'Dad said, ''I hope you know what you're doing,'' and I said, ''I do,'' Hunter recalled a conversation with his dad about his role at Burisma Holdings

Biden says if he becomes president in 2020 he will keep a firewall up between his family's private businesses and his administration

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I imagine this is a perfect ADD ON to the Biden Family value.....as to his word...

My word as a Biden': Joe Biden tells a false war story on campaign trail - Washington Examiner
Aug 29, 2019 · 'My word as a Biden': Joe Biden tells a false war story on ... He ultimately did not get his friend out of the vehicle "because he was

Forum List

Back