Now I sorta kinda like left-wing riots

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Just because Joe Biden was inaugurated today, doesn't mean the fun's going to stop, does it?

Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Portland

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police say a group of protesters carrying anti-Biden and anti-police signs are marching in Portland streets Wednesday and have damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon.
The group smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols at the political party building. Police said it was one of at least four groups planning to gather in the city on Inauguration Day.
Police said on Twitter that officers on bicycles had entered the crowd to contact someone with a weapon.

They said the crowd swarmed the officers and threw objects at the officers, who used a smoke canister to get away."

Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Portland - KTVZ

Just because Joe Biden was inaugurated today, doesn't mean the fun's going to stop, does it?

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police say a group of protesters carrying anti-Biden and anti-police signs are marching in Portland streets Wednesday and have damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon.
The group smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols at the political party building. Police said it was one of at least four groups planning to gather in the city on Inauguration Day.
Police said on Twitter that officers on bicycles had entered the crowd to contact someone with a weapon.

They said the crowd swarmed the officers and threw objects at the officers, who used a smoke canister to get away."

They had a big sign saying We don't want Biden. We want revenge.

No matter what you might think, these are not seditionists. We know that because 25,000 national guard is not protecting anyone.

I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, and I dislike Biden and the DNC.
Biden is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill, that did things like the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, gun control, etc., Biden is no good.
I wanted Sanders, Warren, or someone from the left, not a centrist banker.

Wait till BLM turns on him also. :auiqs.jpg: :D

Biden is the author of the 1994 federal crime bill, that did things like the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, gun control, etc., Biden is no good.

You get what the Cabal gives you. I hope most Americans have finally learned that they really don't have a vote.

They had a big sign saying We don't want Biden. We want revenge.

No matter what you might think, these are not seditionists. We know that because 25,000 national guard is not protecting anyone.

The National Guard definitely isn't protecting the US citizens, when they even raised their hand to defend our Constitution “against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They just let China Joe take the white house.

So has a single one of these punks been deplatformed, or put on a no fly list.
My my Dem HQ's but the real enemy is all those cons out in Burley, Idaho, Cassia County.
2 tier justice system.

You one of the Jimmy Doyle mob?? I say I disagree with a lot of your policies though you are NOT dishonest like the Dems. Your "type" highlight issues that frankly only conservatives can solve.

Greg

its an attack on democwacy and saftey lol

That's been the mantra throughout 2020 -- Protests, no matter who!

Forum List

Back