Now I am blaming Trump

Because he spreads half baked idiocy ?

Because he's unfiltered. He's not one of the scripted monkeys people are used to.
That would be ok if he got it right.He is treating it like a political issue and it is a health issue. He should be locked up.

It's a very minor health issue being overblown by politicians

It's highly contagious and sometimes fatal-----like Tuberculosis. In its
time, Tuberculosis was a MAJOR PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE. Anyone
suspected of harboring DA BUG, was excluded from GETTING INTO THE
USA. NOT SO LONG AGO-----in my lifetime ---spring chicken that I am,
TB was still a public health issue and trucks went around town doing chest
X-rays of everyone. As a weekend clerical worker in a hospital---I had to
have a chest Xray (with all them cancer instigating rads) and a PPD.
PUBLIC HEALTH people-----da politicians don't know their asses from their
elbows with reference to public health
The ordinary flu will kill more people

And I don't worry about that so this whole COVID scare means nothing to me

But you go ahead and hide if you're afraid

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I am afraid of nothing. I am an experienced health care worker and you don't
know your ass from your elbow.

Peter Bergen,writes, "Perhaps Trump wanted to make a call to arms that rivaled when President George W. Bush stood on the smoking ruins of the World Trade Center days after 9/11 and said: "I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon?" Within months the Bush administration had toppled the Taliban government that had harbored al Qaeda and also destroyed much of that terrorist group.

"Instead, Trump missed the mark completely. His Wednesday speech underlined his key weaknesses: His failure to do any homework, his narcissism and his half-baked policy ideas.

"Let's start with the big idea in Trump's speech: Temporarily stopping Europeans from traveling to the United States. It fits with the xenophobic nature of Trump's statement: "This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history.'"

Not just any virus, a foreign virus, as if this was not his fault. It came from China. At this point, that is completely irrelevant. The reality is the useless characterization won't solve any of the key issues presented by the crisis. As is obvious to everyone not named Trump, there is now rampant community transmission of the coronavirus all over the US.

Bergen adds, "At this point in his presidency, we kind of assume that Trump rarely does any homework, but as this virus began to proliferate, we had to assume -- or hope -- that his staff would do theirs."

To be quite frank, Trump simply lacks the intelligence to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world with the largest economy in the world. It is being suggested that he was elected as a figurehead and he remains so today.

Because he's unfiltered. He's not one of the scripted monkeys people are used to.
That would be ok if he got it right.He is treating it like a political issue and it is a health issue. He should be locked up.

Uh huh

Funny how I have never got a flu shot and haven't had the flu in 20 years.

And as I said the flu will kill more people than this corona virus will.

So go get your face-masks and hand sanitizers and waste your money I'll just wash my hands like I always do and eat a very healthy diet like I always do and exercise like I always do and we'll see who gets sick

Uh huh

Funny how I have never got a flu shot and haven't had the flu in 20 years.

And as I said the flu will kill more people than this corona virus will.

So go get your face-masks and hand sanitizers and waste your money I'll just wash my hands like I always do and eat a very healthy diet like I always do and exercise like I always do and we'll see who gets sick

I have never had a flu shot either------but did contract the illness several times
because I was EXPOSED so intensely-------you made no point. I am not
using a face mask and do not consider them useful unless used by already
infected people who should not be out and around anyway. I do not use hand
sanitizers now-------I am home mostly-----I is old. This particular flu is happens
to be more virulent than most------the last deadly flu epidemic 1918 not only resulted in approximately 20 million deaths but also a late manifestation of
very serious movement disorders. (remember Oliver Sacs?? -----Robin
Williams played him BRILLIANTLY) Lots of people survive epidemics------
even bubonic plague ------SO? I once tested positive for Tuberculosis------
it went away-------lots of sicknesses just go away----even syphilis. SO?

Peter Bergen,writes, "Perhaps Trump wanted to make a call to arms that rivaled when President George W. Bush stood on the smoking ruins of the World Trade Center days after 9/11 and said: "I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon?" Within months the Bush administration had toppled the Taliban government that had harbored al Qaeda and also destroyed much of that terrorist group.

"Instead, Trump missed the mark completely. His Wednesday speech underlined his key weaknesses: His failure to do any homework, his narcissism and his half-baked policy ideas.

"Let's start with the big idea in Trump's speech: Temporarily stopping Europeans from traveling to the United States. It fits with the xenophobic nature of Trump's statement: "This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history.'"

Not just any virus, a foreign virus, as if this was not his fault. It came from China. At this point, that is completely irrelevant. The reality is the useless characterization won't solve any of the key issues presented by the crisis. As is obvious to everyone not named Trump, there is now rampant community transmission of the coronavirus all over the US.

Bergen adds, "At this point in his presidency, we kind of assume that Trump rarely does any homework, but as this virus began to proliferate, we had to assume -- or hope -- that his staff would do theirs."

To be quite frank, Trump simply lacks the intelligence to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world with the largest economy in the world. It is being suggested that he was elected as a figurehead and he remains so today.

Bergen...CNN “journalist” who gave Bin Ladin airtime to declare war on the US.

Always the same bunch. It’s easy to tell that Trump is on the right side.

The day after Trump's stirring speech to reassure Americans his government is doing all it can to help during this crisis, the Dow plunged 2353 points, and the stock market had it's worst day since the 1987 crash.

Forum List

Back