Now Barr may refuse to testify before the House Judiciary Committee???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The latest rumor is that Barr will show up to face the Republican majority in the Senate hearings this Wednesday, but may REFUSE to testify before the Democrat majority in the House hearings this upcoming Thursday.

Can anyone argue that Barr is NOT a Trump stooge whose ONLY role as AG is to cover-up for Trump?

Barr is AG for ONLY the 35% of the Trump cult and is AFRAID to be questioned by democrats as they would compare the WRITTEN statements by Mueller versus the partisan "summary" that Barr gave in his blatant attempt to "exonerate" his new-found hero........Trump.

My contention is that Barr......who clearly "auditioned" Trump to get the AG job.....is now ALSO auditioning for a SCOTUS slot if and when it opens up during the next 18 months.

Basically, Barr has become a cheap whore to Trump for his own selfish ambitions.....readily willing to give up his once decent reputation for a life-time position in the Supreme Court.

Shameful, corrupt and anti-democratic behavior.

TqmL59X.gif

• Banned
Would anyone object in labeling Bar......a COWARD and Trump lap dog???....................LOL

Above ...the typical moronic response by a Trump ass kisser and proud member of the Trump cult.

No wonder trump stated that he "loves the poorly educated".......and above clear PROOF of that Trump statement.........LMAO

How you making out on that impeachment crusade, scumbag?

That's what I thought.

Only idiots continue to fight a lost battle. You qualify. In spades.

The latest rumor is that Barr will show up to face the Republican majority in the Senate hearings this Wednesday, but may REFUSE to testify before the Democrat majority in the House hearings this upcoming Thursday.

Can anyone argue that Barr is NOT a Trump stooge whose ONLY role as AG is to cover-up for Trump?

Barr is AG for ONLY the 35% of the Trump cult and is AFRAID to be questioned by democrats as they would compare the WRITTEN statements by Mueller versus the partisan "summary" that Barr gave in his blatant attempt to "exonerate" his new-found hero........Trump.

My contention is that Barr......who clearly "auditioned" Trump to get the AG job.....is now ALSO auditioning for a SCOTUS slot if and when it opens up during the next 18 months.

Basically, Barr has become a cheap whore to Trump for his own selfish ambitions.....readily willing to give up his once decent reputation for a life-time position in the Supreme Court.

That's ok. He won't have any choice at his trial, when he faces obstruction of justice charges after he is no longer in office.

Drain this lawless SWAMP....

Can't get more corrupt and crooked and lawless than this administration, that I have ever witnessed in my living History.... :eek:

That's ok. He won't have any choice at his trial, when he faces obstruction of justice charges after he is no longer in office.
:21:

-Geaux

Above ...the typical moronic response by a Trump ass kisser and proud member of the Trump cult.

No wonder trump stated that he "loves the poorly educated".......and above clear PROOF of that Trump statement.........LMAO
Trump never said that. He said He loves Mexican Americans.

Edited...fake.

Lol, no. It's not.

But it's ok, I know you don't care about facts and truth and things like that.

Just remember, tRump loves you!

Edited...fake.

Lol, no. It's not.

Trump has never met me and I doubt he would like me since I don't agree with everything he does. But don't let that stop you from lying about things you know nothing about.

Wait.....you didn’t even mention Russia.....or collusion. Look man, if your new obsession is Barr then you should make some sort official announcement.

Maybe he is Trumps right hand man. Like Eric Holder said he was Obama's. Without outrage from you, of course.

Edited...fake.

Lol, no. It's not.

Trump has never met me and I doubt he would like me since I don't agree with everything he does. But don't let that stop you from lying about things you know nothing about.

Lol!!!!

Sorry, it's clear the Democrats aren't being honest.
This Russian Collusion BS was just a political hitjob designed to get a Democrat back in the WH......and to keep Hillary and Obama out of trouble.
They should have been brought up on charges for perjury, espionage, and obstruction of justice.
What they have done and are covering up is even worse. I suspect that Hillary has been involved in several terrorist attacks around the country since the Oklahoma City bombing. It seems just about every school shooting the last few years, the officials involved were tied in with Muslim terrorists and can be linked to Hillary and Obama. We can't forget that Obama gave military grade weapons to Mexican drug cartels in Fast & Furious and got caught. What else has he been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back