Now, About That 'White Supremacist' Thing

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Or, to put it succinctly....another day, another Liberal lie.

1. I publish truth with the diligence of a UN translator. Unfortunately, I can't convince our Liberal pals to do the same. Possibly, because if they did, they wouldn't be nearly as successful in convincing the dopes as they are.

2. Case in point:.....there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...
It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

3. Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

4. The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

5. "Liberals lie all the time, but when they know they're vulnerable they lie even more than all the time. They're vulnerable on immigration. Even heroic, nonstop lying doesn't help -- as CNN has discovered.

So, naturally, the media have turned to their larger project of relentlessly trying to discredit conservatives as "white supremacists."
White Supremacists Ate My Homework

Nationalism, also known as Patriotism is now considered RACIST. The narrative from the Left, and their owned Media is that it is now called White Nationalism. So, in a continuing effort to remove the Sovereignty of the United States, and keep the flood of Illegal Aliens coming, they demonize those who are pro America, and American values.

Last edited:
How would you define a White Nationalist? As an aside Political Chic, you look white in the photo.

1. I publish truth with the diligence of a UN translator. Unfortunately, I can't convince our Liberal pals to do the same. Possibly, because if they did, they wouldn't be nearly as successful in convincing the dopes as they are.

It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

3. Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

4. The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

5. "Liberals lie all the time, but when they know they're vulnerable they lie even more than all the time. They're vulnerable on immigration. Even heroic, nonstop lying doesn't help -- as CNN has discovered.

So, naturally, the media have turned to their larger project of relentlessly trying to discredit conservatives as "white supremacists."

So the girl who out of pom pom squad or cheerleader angst posted that the Democrats are racist against whites and blacks in the attempt to get the Hispanic vote now, or the Hispanic vote in 2050 is saying there are no white supremacists?

You know, I dated a gal with her own definitions for cheating. "Hooking up" "being with someone" there were soo many words. The string of words was quite entertaining and I wasn't real emotionally invested so it and the other entertainment was worth it.

Is your point that all conservatives aren't white supremacists?

3. Let's prove it:

There are none.

Well, there are whites. There are Supremacists. Therefore there must be white supremacists. Where I find the lie is that being a nationalist equates to being a supremacist, and that only whites can be nationalist patriots and not blacks or any other race, just as with racism. Most every hardcore racist I see is Black, not white. Now the poor, there definitely are no poor in this country. Everyone has money to burn. :D

3. Let's prove it:

There are none.

No such thing as a white supremacist? :777: :777: :777:

3. Let's prove it:

There are none.

Well, there are whites. There are Supremacists. Therefore there must be white supremacists. Where I find the lie is that being a nationalist equates to being a supremacist, and that only whites can be nationalist patriots and not blacks or any other race, just as with racism. Most every hardcore racist I see is Black, not white. Now the poor, there definitely are no poor in this country. Everyone has money to burn. :D

There are none.

3. Let's prove it:

There are none.

No such thing as a white supremacist? :777: :777: :777:

There are none.

Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner, you dunce.

6. "....apart from a few crackpots -- whom I assume exist in a country of 320 million people -- there are no "white supremacists." There were white supremacists 50 years ago, and they were all Democrats. (See my book Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama.)

Today, "white supremacy" is nothing but a comfortable fantasy the left developed to explain its sick preoccupation with white people.

Talk about a manufactured crisis! The same people who love to snicker about Fox News viewers worrying about Sharia law sweeping the country are convinced that mythical "white supremacists" are hiding under every bed.
The whole concept is bogus. In my life, I've encountered a number of white people -- some of them are my best friends. I've never heard any of them suggest that whites should rule over other races. "

7. The Liberal’s creation of the ‘white supremacist’ fable falls under these rules:
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

and

Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

After all the Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

8. “The whole concept is bogus. In my life, I've encountered a number of white people -- some of them are my best friends. I've never heard any of them suggest that whites should rule over other races. None of them has argued that a substandard white person should get a job over a more competent person just because he's white -- you know, what every other group openly advocates for itself.

Newsweek's Nina Burleigh … casually asked to interview me about "white identity politics."

I have nothing to do with "white identity politics." I don't know anyone who knows anyone who even knows what that means.” White Supremacists Ate My Homework

9. Same goes for the bogus ‘white privilege’ pretense….after all, in this majority white nation, the racial group with the highest income, and highest educational attainment….

….isn’t white.

10. After all the Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

“… The New York Times hired Sarah Jeong, a Korean journalist who has posted such venomous anti-white tweets as:

"White men are bullshit."

"(F)**k white women lol."

"White people have stopped breeding. (Y)ou'll all go extinct soon. (T)hat was my plan all along."

"Dumbass f**king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants."

"#CancelWhitePeople."

"Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins?"

"(O)h man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men."

There's no question but that such racist attacks would never be tolerated toward any other group. Jeong never apologized and happily took her seat on the Times' editorial board.”

11. “Our cultural institutions regard the statement "It's okay to be white" as hate speech. Colleges instigate investigations whenever signs with that phrase appear on campus. Second-graders in this country are being indoctrinated into "white privilege" ideology.

Eventually people get tired of the left's fixation on "white people" -– the gratuitous dumping on Western civilization, the incessant sneering about "old white men," and the nonsense about "white privilege," as if every white person knows every other white person and is greased into jobs and promotions.

Consider the current Gillette ad, "We Believe: The Best Men Can Be" … The ad shows only white men harassing women -- and being corrected by minority men.

As long as they brought it up, every culture in the universe is galaxies more misogynistic than Western European culture.

When other groups talk about themselves, they instantly go to: We rock, we're awesome! Only the descendants of white Western Europeans are not allowed to be proud of their culture. “

12. OK….maybe there are ‘white supremacists’…..but if there are, every last one of ‘em is a Democrat.

It is the history of their party.

Here is the actual definition:

And here an actual white supremacist:

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

Democrat NY Attorney General continued.....

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’
...and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

050718-tanya-schneiderman-feature.jpg

He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”
https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

Democrat white supremacist.....

Did I mention....

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

If there is a complaint about 'white supremacists' it should be based on actual damage to blacks rather than on hurt feelings.

14. Adults learned early on that reality is defined by actions….not by words.

There is this, the reality:

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

...and this...

2. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages’ and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

Pretty much makes Obama more of an enemy to the black community than any mutterings about white supremacy.

Instead of actual support for black community, the Liberals simply make false claims about the other side; it's a lot easier than actually helping.

Democrats, the only racists.

"whites will become a racial minority."

And why does he want Whites to have the majority?

"When whites become a “racial minority,” they won’t be treated well"

So he wants the majority to keep control over people of other races that way they can't treat whites poorly.

Literally a textbook example of your definition.

And Arthur Jones. Republican candidate in Illinois. member of the National Socialist White People's Party, and speaker for KKK events.

Said he was upset Trump "surrounded himself with hordes of Jews including a Jew in his own family, that punk named Jared Kushner", and moved on to say that Trump was "nothing but a puppet … this Jew-loving fool"

There is this, the reality:

Democrats, the only racists.

Tavis had a lot of egg on his face for trying to make that claim once the proof came out years ago.

So the actual article says ""The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category"

And lets start nice and simple. African American unemployment from the Bureau of Labor.

January of 2009 (Month Obama took over) 12.7% unemployment

January 2017 (Month Obama left), 7.7% unemployment.

WOW.

According to Census.gov, median income grew $5000 a year for African Americans under Obama.

Poverty rate dropped by over 6% for African Americans in Obama's tenure.

So my question..... This data was clearly old and his statement was obviously based on what he projected, things where we have data today to actually conclude whether his belief was right or not.

Was your use of a projection based on old and incomplete data (that we now have and could use) intentional? Did you think to yourself "this makes my point even though I know it is a lie, so I will use this information"

Or was this just that you really are not educated on this subject which you are speaking on and thought an estimate of data from 6 years ago was better than the actual data from the Bureau of Labor and Census and current information?

Was it ignorance, or were you intentionally trying to denigrate a black president in your attempt to prove white supremacism isn't real?

If it was ignorance, I think you need to step away for a while and actually educate yourself on this topic before trying to make any future points.

If it was intentionally trying to mislead people into believing that white supremacism doesn't exist through using false data, I think we are done here.

And if you would like to talk actual actions, please, defend the piles of blind studies where names on resume's are changed to "historically African American" names and call back rates fall precipitously?

Meta-analysis of field experiments shows no change in racial discrimination in hiring over time

You want to know where the term "white Privelage" comes from?

It is because they aren't just words, but backed by ACTIONS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back